• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another stupid racial comment

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another one.

541235_349436188426568_100000805686944_909461_82876057_n.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There's nothing racist about that statement. He's simply doing olfactory research.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean malay,chinese and indian does not smell so bad.its the FT that smell bad.knn

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, the most smelliest person I've met is an ang moh, wah lau... they can dun bath for days, they dun bath often during cold period, they thought no need shower here also, wah piangz ehh....

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, the most smelliest person I've met is an ang moh, wah lau... they can dun bath for days, they dun bath often during cold period, they thought no need shower here also, wah piangz ehh....

haha..i kana before..played soccer with them..knn smell like ccb..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
some of them only bathe when the Environment Ministry threatens to bring them to court.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No matter how smelly an ang moh is, singaporean girl will not complain.why huh?

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha, I agree. That is why I really dun understand how can SPG fuck them with that smell.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You must have met a Scandinavian. There was once I was standing beside a blonde woman and she smells soooooo....i actually vomited in front of her. Then as she came nearer to ask me whats wrong, I threw up even my gastric acid...I then realsied that she is from Sweden....It must be pretty cold there that they dont like to shower...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have met a Scandinavian. There was once I was standing beside a blonde woman and she smells soooooo....i actually vomited in front of her. Then as she came nearer to ask me whats wrong, I threw up even my gastric acid...I then realsied that she is from Sweden....It must be pretty cold there that they dont like to shower...
An American actually, and another lady, wah lau... came here for holidays, wore same shirt for 4 days, wtf...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Actually heard they don't like water so don't really bathe as often but to be fair, heard folks in other countries also do the same when it comes to winter time. 2-3 days without bathing in near zero temperatures is quite common but of course you can't expect to do that in hot and humid countries where everyone sweat buckets.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
People can bend over backwards, government can bend over backwards but the sun? It doesn't care who is superior to who, it is already superior so it doesn't care if the ang mo is sweating.