• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canada: Muslim migrant killed McDonald’s co-worker over racial slur

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://nationalpost.com/news/crime...told/wcm/a8bd958a-4ea3-4d2e-851f-461c5182ba64

Josh Burns, 19, was attacked and killed inside a McDonald's restaurant in Sundre on July 4, 2022.
Josh Burns, 19, was attacked and killed inside a McDonald's restaurant in Sundre on July 4, 2022. Facebook photo

Murder suspect Solaimane Elbettah told a co-worker he killed a fellow Sundre McDonald’s employee over a racial slur, court heard Monday.

And the lawyer for the Moroccan native said he will argue his client was too mentally ill at the time he killed Joshua Burns to be found criminally responsible for his murder.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sure the victim was a racist asshole. But that does not mean he deserved to get his throat sliced.

Man on trial for machete murder at McDonald's testifies angels, demons and spirits run world​

Defence lawyer to argue client was not criminally responsible​

Meghan Grant · CBC News · Posted: Feb 27, 2024 8:04 PM EST | Last Updated: February 28

solaimane-elbettah-josh-burns.jpg

Solaimane Elbettah, facing the security camera, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Josh Burns, whose back is to the camera. Elbettah admitted to slicing the victim's throat with a machete in the early hours of July 4, 2022. (Court exhibit)

'He was insulting me'​

Court heard evidence on Monday that after he sliced the teen's throat, Elbettah texted the McDonald's manager.

"Sorry about everything," he wrote.

"He was insulting me and he was thinking he was better than me because he was white."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...ane-elbettah-josh-burns-ncr-defence-1.7127640

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure the victim was a racist asshole. But that does not mean he deserved to get his throat sliced.

Man on trial for machete murder at McDonald's testifies angels, demons and spirits run world​

Meghan Grant · CBC News · Posted: Feb 27, 2024 8:04 PM EST | Last Updated: February 28

Solaimane Elbettah, facing the security camera, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Josh Burns, whose back is to the camera. Elbettah admitted to slicing the victim's throat with a machete in the early hours of July 4, 2022. (Court exhibit)

'He was insulting me'​

Court heard evidence on Monday that after he sliced the teen's throat, Elbettah texted the McDonald's manager.

"He was insulting me and he was thinking he was better than me because he was white."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...ane-elbettah-josh-burns-ncr-defence-1.7127640

The holy texts encourage excessive violence against infidels. Incident data doesn't LIE.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

'He was insulting me'​

agree. this religion is evil.