• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another "ogle at Nicole Seah" opportunity

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice legs!

46136_440444676081902_1067732907_n.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
she looks more and more like a "Bei Gu".....getting fairer and fairer....:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
of course sweeter than your cheesy tootsie smelly pussy farthead!
go and suckle more milk from your master....

Kopisai...why must you start your quarrel in this thread...pls lah...confine your quarrel to those existing battlestar thread...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Women with high foreheads tend to be smarter; but pai-mia in the Later part of their Lifes'..:cool:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai...why must you start your quarrel in this thread...pls lah...confine your quarrel to those existing battlestar thread...

ah meng, everywhere i go, i am being stalked by the cccbye gang led by ihp, thugsin, cheesecake and all their henchmen like bkt, cockeyed eye, jossstickswhitecandles, masturbator, munchlancheow,and now that lunatic xingguy who still believes i was the surgeon who left the scalpel in his abdomen!!! fuck them all lah!!!

i love nicole and if given the chance, i will propose to her...she is simply magnificient!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My shitty shifty shitfu Nicole Seah will surely dont like your dirty blackhole sia.

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NicoLe's Sis Jade is much more Chiorer though...:wink:
Their Mommy aLso buay pai kwa ... :o