• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An apology to everyone for being childish

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isuzu's D-Max V-Cross comes with full leather, surround sound audio system, screen control etc Khun Roong told me the new Hilux will at least have everything the Isuzu currently has so I'll wait. So far I thought the Isuzu looks beautiful both in pics and real life.View attachment 3334

I have bought 2 D-Max before and they are much better than the Nissan and Mitsubishi. The Mit is a lemon while the Nissan while not too bad is not sturdy. Driving the Isuzu is more like driving a saloon car. No experience with Toyota as they were rare in those days (2002). You will not be wrong to get the Isuzu.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How was the lamb shanks prepared and cooked in your respective feast:confused::p

Just trying to learn more culinary skills.

Hi Unrepented, I just got back from dinner and wine at Wine I Love You one of the most happening places in Bangkok now where many beautiful people come to see and be seen.

IMG_4250.JPG

For my roast lamb I simply rub it with chopped garlic, salt and black pepper and then add a generous portion of dried parsley flakes, celery and basil leaves. That's it rub all of them together. Roast it in about 200degC for 20mins but open up and turn it around every few minutes. Wala!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seafood sauce - nam chim?
I missed the Hoi Pad (fried osyster) along Pattanrkarn between Soi 25-30. Not sure if its still there.

Nam Jim means sauce, any sauce is Nam Jim. If translated literally its "liquid dip". Seafood sauce in Thai is Nam Jim Seafood, ya its funny they use the English word.

My favorite Thai sauce is the Isaan sauce known as Nam Jim Jiao. Its basically fish sauce + chilli powder + grounded roasted sticky rice (uncook) + lime juice.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
BTW, I already sold my 1.5 year old d-max while I was in Sinkieland during the new year.:p

Congratulation to the sale

Aw . . . hiw khao liao pii

hahaha....joetys, i think u can win the "nicest personality" award here if there is one.
i am just a kuku but allow me to also welcum back.....btw i did tick off leongsam for his nonsense.

Thanks kukubird58 for your kind words at least things had been clarified.

I have bought 2 D-Max before and they are much better than the Nissan and Mitsubishi. The Mit is a lemon while the Nissan while not too bad is not sturdy. Driving the Isuzu is more like driving a saloon car. No experience with Toyota as they were rare in those days (2002). You will not be wrong to get the Isuzu.

Windsor did you have your D-Max in LOS or you mean Singapore? By the way the new Nissan Navara looks pretty masculine.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulation to the sale

Aw . . . hiw khao liao pii

Thanks kukubird58 for your kind words at least things had been clarified.

Windsor did you have your D-Max in LOS or you mean Singapore? By the way the new Nissan Navara looks pretty masculine.

The Isuzus were bought in Singapore. The Nissan pickups in Singapore has very light steering. too loght IMO. I much prefer either Isuzu or Toyota whether they are pickups, van or cars. I don't really like the Nissan brand.:(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The Isuzus were bought in Singapore. The Nissan pickups in Singapore has very light steering. too loght IMO. I much prefer either Isuzu or Toyota whether they are pickups, van or cars. I don't really like the Nissan brand.:(

It seems there are less and less pickup truck in Singapore now a days.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to apologize to everyone here for my overreaction to Leongsam's new rules. Yes you can ridicule me or insult me for coming back. But I wish to tell you that I am had made a mistake in my overreaction in this forum. I am new to this shit and being 45 and reacting like this I have to say I am sorry.

I will continue to tell you Thailand tales and I hope you will enjoy.

If you had scolded the founder Sam Leong then you should apologize, but for the rest there is no need to.

You owe them nothing in the first place.