• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee's side of the story

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are half correct. Correct on the part regarding creepy counsellor who come and tell you that he is here to help you but wrong for the part on the reaction to the slap. It takes a matured person not to respond to physical violence with aggressive reaction.

Most trained counselors behaves like Vincent. They were taught that way. I know this good Samaritan who help wayward kids in their study. They go to his house for tuition. He doesn't preach nor reason. He speaks the way the kids do, give them work to do. Don't go home until work is completed properly. If kids become restless, give money to go buy coffee. Accompanied kids to school to meet principals when they got into trouble. No lecture on why it is wrong, just do it as requested. Very weird way but it works. Hie explained that this kids are not stupid. They know what is wrong . The more you reason, the more they will go against you He has changed many ah bengs.

You are right !! That menthod work best for people like Amos . Amos is very intelligent , if you want to send your message across you have to speak his language and use logic to convinced him . You can't just push him around he won't buy it :wink: . These kids can tell the different between conditional love and non-conditional love . Because many people in their life have expected a lot from them so they don't need another control freak that pissed them off instead of helping them . It's not easy being a counsellor , you need a big and very patient heart . That's why many counsellor quit their job after a few years :wink:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are dead wrong , the reason he didn't write about that slapping incident ......YET , it's because Amos can't be bother about a girly slap . The slap didn't cause him any mentally emotional harm :wink: . It's not that he didn't like counseling , it's the way how Vincent counsel that pissed him off especially when that idiot try to convert Amos to Christianity , and using claims as evidence to argue religion .

Yes... it was just a caress.

amos got slap.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am actually afraid for him because there are more "badder" Neos out there...

These people out there are exactly like him...except that they are not creative writers.

There are people out there who are like him... except that they are not creative writers.

fight.jpeg

Do you get it ? To deal with amos, you have to think like you are one of the WWE wrestlers. Don't be fooled by his age...That's the way he think... no amount of counseling will work on him.

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee
16 mins · Edited ·
So in lieu of a StraitsTimes article, and this is of course assuming that this is one instance where they aren’t fucking misquoting people, they reported that fellow molester Vincent Law said: ‘I think it’s best to leave Amos alone and not write about him'.
Now what he means by that of course, is that it’s best to leave Amos alone and not write about him. Because of course he wouldn’t want mass media outlets to reveal to everyone that he’s a fucking asshole who emotionally abused a child. I got you there Vincent, don’t think you can hide.
And Vincent also said that he was not considering any legal actions towards me.
Ahhh… but I would like to acknowledge that Vincent Law can sue me for defamation and he’d probably win, but he doesn’t. And that’s because he is the prime representative of the Christian community that has my back, boldly proclaiming: ‘I am a Christian, and I am not offended by Amos Yee’s actions’
And he of course is expected by his dear Christian community, to uphold the absolutely false claim that one of their core christian tenets is forgiveness.
And of course, I am blatantly exploiting that. Bwahahaha.
You see how advantageous my position is? If he doesn’t sue me, then great, I get to see less of his face. But if he does, the complete disingenuity when he so generously offered himself as my bailor in my time of need, will become even more evident to people, and I will then sue him for emotional abuse of a child, I’d probably win the court case and he’d have to pay damages, which I think is going to be quite hefty. And this time, I can assure you, I will not reimburse him.
And that my dear friends, is how you effectively humiliate someone, who deserves it. Any questions?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whahahah !! Nice Amos !! Vincent tio checkmate by a 16 year old boy !! :wink: You know how to play your game well :wink:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Amos has been playing chess while Vincent has been playing checkers?

Amos is now more than his parents' nightmare.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahah !! Nice Amos !! Vincent tio checkmate by a 16 year old boy !! :wink: You know how to play your game well :wink:

Vincent in my assessment doesn't have much EQ despite his job as a youth counsellor. And i think he bailed Amos out with an agenda of his own which obviously backfired. So he got his fingers burnt. Well, richly deserved.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vincent in my assessment doesn't have much EQ despite his job as a youth counsellor. And i think he bailed Amos out with an agenda of his own which obviously backfired. So he got his fingers burnt. Well, richly deserved.

Vincent is an asshole!!! he is what i called a total sinkie!!.. You wanna help others, you just help.. have this and that motive.. i fucking hate this type of sinkie losers.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee
16 mins · Edited ·
So in lieu of a StraitsTimes article, and this is of course assuming that this is one instance where they aren’t fucking misquoting people, they reported that fellow molester Vincent Law said: ‘I think it’s best to leave Amos alone and not write about him'.
Now what he means by that of course, is that it’s best to leave Amos alone and not write about him. Because of course he wouldn’t want mass media outlets to reveal to everyone that he’s a fucking asshole who emotionally abused a child. I got you there Vincent, don’t think you can hide.
And Vincent also said that he was not considering any legal actions towards me.
Ahhh… but I would like to acknowledge that Vincent Law can sue me for defamation and he’d probably win, but he doesn’t. And that’s because he is the prime representative of the Christian community that has my back, boldly proclaiming: ‘I am a Christian, and I am not offended by Amos Yee’s actions’
And he of course is expected by his dear Christian community, to uphold the absolutely false claim that one of their core christian tenets is forgiveness.
And of course, I am blatantly exploiting that. Bwahahaha.
You see how advantageous my position is? If he doesn’t sue me, then great, I get to see less of his face. But if he does, the complete disingenuity when he so generously offered himself as my bailor in my time of need, will become even more evident to people, and I will then sue him for emotional abuse of a child, I’d probably win the court case and he’d have to pay damages, which I think is going to be quite hefty. And this time, I can assure you, I will not reimburse him.
And that my dear friends, is how you effectively humiliate someone, who deserves it. Any questions?

Don't be cocky! Neo will be out soon.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Human nature is such..... when you "help" someone, you expect some form gratitude in return, when you don't get it you turn nasty.

Vincent is behaving just as any mortal would. He has yet to reach sainthood.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it shd be unconditional. PAP kangaroo court did a lot of damage too with unacceptable conditions in the bail. Again LKY style bully.

Human nature is such..... when you "help" someone, you expect some form gratitude in return, when you don't get it you turn nasty.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where the fuck is Amo's guru, mentor, advisor,and Puppet master Mr Roy ngerng? Why suddenly so quiet?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see Vincent Law as described. Kiasi & kiasu. He thinks that he owned Amos. If he wanted to exact PAP-style control on Amos, then he was dumb.

My bet is Vincent Law won't sue ...it is a waste of money and Amos has said that it was not intended as an accusation in the first place.

This boy can go places and possibly end the rule of PAP.

Why don't u be his mentor?! Lol u talk as if u are someone. But in reality he will probably fuck over any and everyone in his path. He will probably sell Singapore to Malaysia for $1 if Singaporeans piss him off. So there u go....the so called teen prodigy who's just an asshole. :smile:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

True and applicable to the general public but is it applicable to someone who is a counsellor by profession?

Gratitude is the last thing to be expected in their kind of work. They should be thankful if the client did not turn around and blame them. They can call for help in the wee hour. If you respond you feel like a sucker clearing the stupid mess they have got themselves in. Most even abuse your kindness and expect immediate respond at their request. If you don't, they may turn around and ask where were you when I needed help most. Crying out loud that the counsellor had ignored the plead for help and got them into great shit.

Good luck if anyone wants to cousel another. Unless there is true passion and desire to help with unconditional sacrifice and nightmare, think twice.

Last edited: