• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is vincent a cb kiampah name?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
last time in school got classmate by name of vincent. talk wayang.a.lot.and I can't stand his face. then go working time got a.colleague also called vincent. also.super howlian.and i always want to punch his face.
mayne coincidence that the vincent.i meet in my life all got cbkp.face.type.
you'll know any vincent?
do they have cbkp faces?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time in school got classmate by name of vincent. talk wayang.a.lot.and I can't stand his face. then go working time got a.colleague also called vincent. also.super howlian.and i always want to punch his face.
mayne coincidence that the vincent.i meet in my life all got cbkp.face.type.
you'll know any vincent?
do they have cbkp faces?
Vincent is a kiampah name , same as Kevin, Kenny, Kenneth, Keith

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vincent is winsome. So this kind of name will arouse the jealousy of serial losers and they will want to pak him. :biggrin:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pray pray. All angmoh wannabe Sinkies must have Angmoh names. If not how to be accepted as Angmoh in the promised land.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incidentally, all those names mentioned are ah long names. Those who have borrowed from those assholes before would know.