• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee's side of the story

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can see Vincent Law as described. Kiasi & kiasu. He thinks that he owned Amos. If he wanted to exact PAP-style control on Amos, then he was dumb.

My bet is Vincent Law won't sue ...it is a waste of money and Amos has said that it was not intended as an accusation in the first place.

This boy can go places and possibly end the rule of PAP.

Christian follow their invisible man both are power hungry :wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee lied and trolled everyone yet again! Not a apology letter which he promised but an article which spill the beans about the hypocrisy of his supporters. The meeting up with 'Jonovan' (we think he got Jolovam's name wrong) and mentions of Roy Ngerng, the people behind Wild Rice like Ivan Heng and Alfian Saat and the juicy details of how demanding Vincent Law was while Amos was out on bail.
Oh...the molestation allegations...well you will be in for a surprise what Amos concocted to prove Vincent Law did 'molest' him. ‪

I do believe you, lets move on like good shittyzens.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh my god.. I thought Vincent is a good guy.. He is another sinkified shit who use the PAP style on people.. What the fuck with that?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moral of the story for all the Christian out there , do not try to convert we atheist because we know the bible more then you and because of that we become atheist . A lot of Christian don't read the bible or they just read for the sake of reading without fully understanding . If you use argue that the bible is real without using any logic reasoning it will make you look stupid . :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already said before , being a Christian , this Vincent might want to brain fuck Amos , and I was right . A Christian is always a Christian . Tonychat now you know what is hypocrite :wink:

Yup.. I know now... But I called that being a sinkie. Why he like to use his belief on others? If he has his own personal beliefs, that is his own fucking problem.. Why impose his beliefs on others?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh my god.. I thought Vincent is a good guy.. He is another sinkified shit who use the PAP style on people.. What the fuck with that?

I already told you but since you only feed on vegetable , you think like vegetable :wink: . all Christian are hypocrites , because they believe in fairy tales although they themselves know that it's fake .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup.. I know now... But I called that being a sinkie. Why he like to use his belief on others? If he has his own personal beliefs, that is his own fucking problem.. Why impose his beliefs on others?

Dude , answer is simple because he is a Christian . :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just think about it , how can a stranger suddenly offer to bail Amos . Something is very wrong . This Vincent thought he can convert Amos and show his church that he is spreading the word of God . All the Christian I meet also want me to go their fucking church !!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i don't think all Christians behave like that..do they????

Mate , 99,9 % are like that . If they know you are atheist , they will be very happy and will try every means to make you go their church but once you critisize their religion they won't even call you out for coffee .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mate , 99,9 % are like that . If they know you are atheist , they will be very happy and will try every means to make you go their church but once you critisize their religion they won't even call you out for coffee .

so they behave like muslim too..such as those shit who cut off people's head.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so they behave like muslim too..such as those shit who cut off people's head.

They won't go to the extend or extreme to cut off your head but they will hit you from behind , they are not so direct like Muslim :wink: that's the scary part :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" After I was released at the bail center, I immediately had dinner with Jonovan and he shared with me the reason why he chose this stranger to be my bailer. He gave several reasons like the fact that he was mostly unknown, comparatively to other people, his reputation least likely to be stained if he were to be associated with me, he wasn’t political, so people would not accuse me of collaborating political party to further their political goals (Which really isn’t necessarily a bad thing)."

I suspects there's some famous opposition party member wants to make use of Amos :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They won't go to the extend or extreme to cut off your head but they will hit you from behind , they are not so direct like Muslim :wink: that's the scary part :wink:

So they way they approach religion is kind of self-serving , just like PAP.. I thought religion teaches about selflesness and harmony..that should be the central ideology or concept of all religion. or even being a human being.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So they way they approach religion is kind of self-serving , just like PAP.. I thought religion teaches about selflesness and harmony..that should be the central ideology or concept of all religion. or even being a human being.

They don't preach what they practice that's the point . If not why are there so many religious war going on ? Why religious man make use of their faith to con money ? Religion separate humans , how can there be harmony when those religious people practice different faith ? The only reason they wanted people to believe that they are harmony its because to prevent the government from banning their cult .

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it's now clear that the whole Wild Rice theatre posse are in bed with the SDP and anti-establishment movement.

I happened to have the misfortune of watching Public Enemy myself and Amos is right. The show is disgusting and blatantly anti government. Spare us the bullshit about provoking 'critical thought' lah. Keep this up and MCI will no longer be so kind.

dark-hidden-truths-gays-in-singapore