• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Al Jazeera refute the Israeli claim that the hospital attack was caused by a failed Hamas rocket launch, second by second CCTV evidence.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
So its caused by Israeli missile intercepting the Hamas rockets? then its a misadventure collateral damage already...
Look at the video carefully. The JDAM bombs landed a full 5 seconds, two in quick succession, after the last Hamas rocket was intercepted by the Airdome.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong comprehension. If you read the context properly, you'd be using the word 'differentiate' instead of 'compare'.
Improve your English.
It is the logic, not language.
That why u are all trapped by this funny thinking and unable to progress for last 100yrs even God blessed your group with oil and gas

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong comprehension. If you read the context properly, you'd be using the word 'differentiate' instead of 'compare'.
Improve your English.
In short...you are too short sighted with lacking in reasoning capability that translate to your real life performance and existing crisis ahead as oil /gas running out

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Improve your English.
Have u wander why u do so much prayers and do some much good things to others, yet u are still u are a shadow of your ancestors?

If u do what u always do, u will get what u always get, cik

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is Jew are very rich and smart....people dun over poor folks de, abang
Isn't that the worst culture and upbringing a parent can give their child?
I make friends with the poor all the time. I find they're more sincere and honest compared to being conceited and deceitful.

More importantly, poor folks has no mean to defend themselves as they dun have enough to survive liao

Poor Folk = Grade AAA Serf.
Very obedient wan
Aren't you describing Palestinians and hamas?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the logic, not language.
That why u are all trapped by this funny thinking and unable to progress for last 100yrs even God blessed your group with oil and gas
Progress? What progress?
Has humanity really progressed even with all these technology and riches?
Which matrices indicates human progress?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hamas is rich...they have good rich friend
If Hama is poor, how can they afford ten of thousands of rockers? Each rocket cost minimum is not cheap.

I will not say so for average Palestinians civilian who are paying dearly for this armed conflicts.
I make friends with the poor all the time. I find they're more sincere and honest compared to being conceited and deceitful.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Progress? What progress?
If u dun progress, how to u appreciate the wonder of God? Are u failing your duty?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Progress? What progress?
What u cannot defend, dun belong to u.

U need to be string and tech advance to defend your belief and asset, and your love ones.

Chinese learn it a hard way in 19-20th century.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor is a disease that will spread , as it is a self degenerative mindset and living practices and bad hobbies....that lead to Trans generations degradation in the entire community or even society

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor is a disease that will spread , as it is a self degenerative mindset and living practices and bad hobbies....that lead to Trans generations degradation in the entire community or even society
I think history isn't on your side.
The percentages of poor in the world are about the same.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your behavior and logic is very like those Chinese Late Qing Dynasty Confusian Scholars...simply too uncompetitive and self limiting vs AMDK liao
Competition is just a pendulum that can go the other extreme.
Choose a better analogy.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u cannot defend, dun belong to u.

U need to be string and tech advance to defend your belief and asset, and your love ones.

Chinese learn it a hard way in 19-20th century.
Right. Israel cannot defend itself along Geneva Convention rules.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think history isn't on your side.
The percentages of poor in the world are about the same.
Look at China, the great turn story

Look at Pinoy land, how richest Asean country In 1960 has become ...no need to look too far, else datapoint is not relevant due to tech improvement