• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Al Jazeera refute the Israeli claim that the hospital attack was caused by a failed Hamas rocket launch, second by second CCTV evidence.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means SG is a hypocrite state. Even when clearly Israel commits war crimes, SG refuses to condemn it.
It's a hypocritical world. If you're a US/Israeli ally like Singapore, you don't condemn Israeli atrocities. If you're an Arab ally, or you're an Islamic nation, you don't condemn Arabic atrocities.

Same with the media - print, broadcast, wire services.

That's why I've long given up believing the Western media when it comes to partisan news.

Al Jazeera remains one of the most balanced media in the world despite its Arab ownership. The video evidence is quite clear from the video the airstrike came freom Israel. Of course, daft Jew fanboys here will insinuate that these videos are doctored. :rolleyes:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are rule based and peace loving..most of all, we are inclusive that is why u can enjoy this forum, bro

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means SG is a hypocrite state. Even when clearly Israel commits war crimes, SG refuses to condemn it.
Why Saudi so happy when our Leader graced his presence in Saudi and UAE?

Because they see the goodness that an open progressive society can benefit them

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weakling can always kpkb, but nobody give a fcuk just like Cina in Jiuhu during 513 incident.

Today is a very different story, bro.
Think careful and weight careful the path forward

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
U never fail to give naive pure innocent answer...how to huat big big like your Saidi friends?

Anyway, poor man has no kawan

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It boils down to the explosion in sky - is it an interception by iron dome or failed rocket launch.

Aljazeera claim its a interception, Israel claim its failed launch from Hamas.

For me i think its a failed launch

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are rule based and peace loving..most of all, we are inclusive that is why u can enjoy this forum, bro
You're in this forum is because this forum doesn't follow SG rules, otherwise you won't be able to read it.
Why Saudi so happy when our Leader graced his presence in Saudi and UAE?

Because they see the goodness that an open progressive society can benefit them
SG -Saudi is business. Money. Period.
Weakling can always kpkb, but nobody give a fcuk just like Cina in Jiuhu during 513 incident.

Today is a very different story, bro.
Think careful and weight careful the path forward
If you're not consistent with your own principles, you become a hypocrite. Simple. Look in the mirror.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
U never fail to give naive pure innocent answer...how to huat big big like your Saidi friends?

Anyway, poor man has no kawan
I'd rather live on my principles than be greedy and rich.
I could easily be a multi millionaire but I choose to live by the rules set.
Know when to say enough.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're in this forum is because this forum doesn't follow SG rules, otherwise you won't be able to read it.
SG -Saudi is business. Money. Period.
If you're not consistent with your own principles, you become a hypocrite. Simple. Look in the mirror.
Only in SG, u can thrived with Good Gov Subsidies and stay in good government job
most of Mudd in the north have emptied their EPF and bank accounts , now busy looking for $$$

Dun be backside itchy and bite the very hand that feed u and cloth u, Abang

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know when to say enough.
Dun be naive....money talk in real world
Ask your Sect Leader that why he choose his rich wife

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know when to say enough.
Which rules u follow?
Rules got good and bad ones
Choose carefully, abang

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know when to say enough.
We are talking about rules that allow human to live well and prosperous...these are good rules as it guarantees all stake holders in the society

We dun Want rules that induce conflicts and violence against civilian.

Kindly dun roti prata , as Mudd need expert like Cik Syed to demo u a good prata

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know when to say enough.
I urged u to respect all human life and reject violence against harmless civilian

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only in SG, u can thrived with Good Gov Subsidies and stay in good government job
most of Mudd in the north have emptied their EPF and bank accounts , now busy looking for $$$

Dun be backside itchy and bite the very hand that feed u and cloth u, Abang
Don't live like a dog, muzzled.
Don't live a cowardly life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don't they report that Hamas cowards use children, the old, and the sick as their shields?

Because there's no backlash from the moslem world. Vast majority of moslems support hamas regardless of how many moslems hamas kills.