• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Al Jazeera refute the Israeli claim that the hospital attack was caused by a failed Hamas rocket launch, second by second CCTV evidence.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your god who shat did not leave you with the original book. What you have is another man's words which you can't even follow.

So you don't deny that your mohammedan religion has a variety of scripture books.

Your fake pedo 'prophet' muhammad didn't leave you the original quran. No manuscript of your original quran from mahomet or uthman's period exists. Not even a single page!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you don't deny that your mohammedan religion has a variety of scripture books.

Your fake pedo 'prophet' muhammad didn't leave you the original quran. No manuscript of your original quran from mahomet or uthman's period exists. Not even a single page!
There is only one book uncorrupted with the words Allah himself sent down which is the Quran.
The hadis is the collection of witness statement of what the prophet did and said. It is not scripture per se. Kapish?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
And a misfired Hamas rocket killed thousands of people?

“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” A general rule as to how God expects a Muslim to live is in Quran26:183,“

There was no evidence that 1000s died in the misfired rocket that hit a car park lot beside a med centre. Do not attempt to DISTRACT the others whom are busy putting food on table for loved ones to have time to search & research for REALITIES of what happened, more so when 1400 unarmed civilians were massacred by 25000 Hamas militants invaded this month on the 7th....

Do you DARE presume that you are doing ALLAH's work, when you post such falsehoods, mixing truths with lies?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is only one book uncorrupted with the words Allah himself sent down which is the Quran.
Talk so much cock, but there's no manuscripts of the quran nor are surviving quran from the uthman era when the qurans were first published.
When you have, come and debate about about how your silly quran isn't uncorrupted.

Btw, I read that your arabic god allah sent down the quran 7 times because the arab tribes too fucked up to understand. Got such a tale?

The hadis is the collection of witness statement of what the prophet did and said. It is not scripture per se. Kapish?

kapish your ass lah.

Most mainstream moslem school of thought agreed that if you don't accept the validity of quran + hadith + sunnah, you aren't a moslem. So that makes your various hadith and sunnah tales equivalent to scripture.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much cock, but there's no manuscripts of the quran nor are surviving quran from the uthman era when the qurans were first published.
When you have, come and debate about about how your silly quran isn't uncorrupted.
Well that's true that the Uthmani Quran cannot be found. But every Quran since then is exactly the same. In Arabic. 114 chapters. No words changed, missing or corrupted. In fact Qurans transmission is primarily oral memorization as print is prohibitively expensive.
You can't say that about your bible can you. Because none of you even bother to memorize a single chapter of what you claim is God's words. You only know your god shat.

Btw, I read that your arabic god allah sent down the quran 7 times because the arab tribes too fucked up to understand. Got such a tale?
Hahaha. Now which islamophobes website did you get that from?

Most mainstream moslem school of thought agreed that if you don't accept the validity of quran + hadith + sunnah, you aren't a moslem. So that makes your various hadith and sunnah tales equivalent to scripture.
Scripture is holy is unadulterated God's words.
Something you don't have. You don't even know who wrote John, Luke etc

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well that's true that the Uthmani Quran cannot be found. But every Quran since then is exactly the same.

How do you know it's the same if it cannot be found?

In Arabic. 114 chapters. No words changed, missing or corrupted.

We went through this before. I showed you at least 5 different links where the various moslem authors gave different answers to the number of words in whatever quran they are reading.

You can't say that about your bible can you. Because none of you even bother to memorize a single chapter of what you claim is God's words.

When you meet each and every of the 2 billion Christians around, then you come and make such a claim.

Hahaha. Now which islamophobes website did you get that from?

Actually from moslem scholars.

It appeared that there was no such thing as 'arabic' during your moslem prophet time. There were arabic dialects instead. The various arabic tribes spoke different dialects of arabic. At that time when your quran was invented, the arabs didn't yet have their version of genghis khan or qin shihuang to unify all the tribes into a common culture or produce a unified language.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know it's the same if it cannot be found?
Comprehension problem again. I said every Quran *SINCE* then is exactly the same.
Or is it IQ problem?

We went through this before. I showed you at least 5 different links where the various moslem authors gave different answers to the number of words in whatever quran they are reading.
Again no need to give us links.
We want to go see touch feel and read the two different books physically. Where is it? Still searching for it?

When you meet each and every of the 2 billion Christians around, then you come and make such a claim.
I've never met any. In fact christians struggle trying to quote their own bible accurately.
The onus is not on me but you to find one and prove he memories the bible.
Can't find one just say so. Be honest.

Actually from moslem scholars.

It appeared that there was no such thing as 'arabic' during your moslem prophet time. There were arabic dialects instead. The various arabic tribes spoke different dialects of arabic. At that time when your quran was invented, the arabs didn't yet have their version of genghis khan or qin shihuang to unify all the tribes into a common culture or produce a unified language.
And who is that scholar/s?

Just at it appears that there is no such thing as bahasa Indonesia or bahasa Melayu 200 years ago. But the people in the nusantara has been communicating with one common language for centuries.
Ditto the Arabs then.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Comprehension problem again. I said every Quran *SINCE* then is exactly the same.
Or is it IQ problem?

It looks like you have the IQ problem. As you admitted, no manuscript or uthmanic era quran exists today.

There's no way to back up your claim that your quran is the same since.

Again no need to give us links.

Actually I did. I mentioned it before. You must have ignored it because it embarrassed your fake religion.

https://www.google.com/books/editio...?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=&pg=PT65&printsec=frontcover

I've never met any. In fact christians struggle trying to quote their own bible accurately.

When you meet over 2 billion Christians, then you come and make your silly claims.

The onus is not on me but you to find one and prove he memories the bible.

The onus is on you because you made that claim.

But the people in the nusantara has been communicating with one common language for centuries.
Ditto the Arabs then.

Actually, no. Likely, they've been using regional dialects. The common tongue is likely to be the dialect from the main centre of trade, or selected due to political movements of the time.

Again, it looks like you're unaware that your arabian god sent down his quran 7 times, each version in a different dialect to a different major arabian tribe.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
hifzas are bullshits. There is no proof that a human is able to memorized the whole koran text.
In fact we have competitions and Hafiz (people who memorized the Quran) are openly tested. The jury will quote a random verse, and the Hafiz is asked to complete it, give the verses before and after, identify chapter and verse number, when was it revealed.

Kids as young as 14 are tested. Your denial doesn't disprove the fact.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” A general rule as to how God expects a Muslim to live is in Quran26:183,“

There was no evidence that 1000s died in the misfired rocket that hit a car park lot beside a med centre. Do not attempt to DISTRACT the others whom are busy putting food on table for loved ones to have time to search & research for REALITIES of what happened, more so when 1400 unarmed civilians were massacred by 25000 Hamas militants invaded this month on the 7th....

Do you DARE presume that you are doing ALLAH's work, when you post such falsehoods, mixing truths with lies?
Fuck Allah and fuck you.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact we have competitions and Hafiz (people who memorized the Quran) are openly tested. The jury will quote a random verse, and the Hafiz is asked to complete it, give the verses before and after, identify chapter and verse number, when was it revealed.

Kids as young as 14 are tested. Your denial doesn't disprove the fact.

What you described is different from reciting the 1st page to the last page of the texts out of memory.

If you test me certain historical events related to LKY, I can tell you. But if you ask to recite all the events from A-Z, I can't.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks like you have the IQ problem. As you admitted, no manuscript or uthmanic era quran exists today.

There's no way to back up your claim that your quran is the same since.
The Birmingham Quran is proof. It was produced possibly during the late prophet's period according to carbon dating.
Today's Quran is ecaxtly the same.

Your god's word are not worth the paper it's on because you admit it's corrupted.

Actually I did. I mentioned it before. You must have ignored it because it embarrassed your fake religion.

https://www.google.com/books/editio...?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=&pg=PT65&printsec=frontcover
Nothing in there indicates where we can physically see it. Search harder.

When you meet over 2 billion Christians, then you come and make your silly claims.

The onus is on you because you made that claim.
Isn't this a rare chance to prove me wrong? Why aren't you seizing it? Can't find any?

Actually, no. Likely, they've been using regional dialects. The common tongue is likely to be the dialect from the main centre of trade, or selected due to political movements of the time.

Again, it looks like you're unaware that your arabian god sent down his quran 7 times, each version in a different dialect to a different major arabian tribe.
Dialects are same language. No different in content.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you described is different from reciting the 1st page to the last page of the texts out of memory.

If you test me certain historical events related to LKY, I can tell you. But if you ask to recite all the events from A-Z, I can't.
Oh yes. They can do that too.
In fact a lay Muslim would easily memorize about 20-30 chapters out of 114 from the top of their heads

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It is comprehensible that the findings by IDF & experts in the field of rocket & sound would be picked apart by those who claimed themselves to be so called 'experts' who are only amateurs, whom even others too can do the same to these so called 'experts' PARTIAL findings.

1. They claimed that the rocket came from the south & not the direction of where Hamas rockets were fired. However, the amateur experts did not take into account of the aerodynamics of a FAILED or PARTIALLY FAILED rocket launch in mid-air.

Just look at videos of failed rocket launches & one will realize such rockets will SPIN OUT OF CONTROL, loses its general direction of flight & zoom back to the ground in ANY direction.

2. The crater size created by the failed rocket is CONSISTANT with the general size of Hamas rocket warheads, as well as its explosive impact - generally small & such did not even cause cars to fly from their parked positions, just only burnt out as those cars are either filled with petrol or diesel, or even vegetable oil as Gazans once did when there are fuel shortages.

While diesel or petrol have low flash points, but an explosive impact will ignite & cause cars filled with such to burn, along with any other inflammable objects in the car. Furthermore, Hamas had been known to store explosives in med centres & homes, some of it may had been stored in such cars & caused the usual secondary explosions seen in other videos of bombed terrorists hideouts.

3. The recordings between Hamas militants that came from handphones chatter would HAVE to be digitized, as it would need a digital device to CAPTURE the conversations & reproduce for general audience. Such an act itself is already called digitalizing. So are we to call such info unreliable because it had been digitalized?

ULTIMATELY, such are only DISTRACTIONS from the HORRIFIC MASSACRE of innocent unarm civilians by Hamas on 7th of this month when they invaded Israel with 2500 armed Hamas militants & with 3000 rockets fired indiscriminately into Israel.....Hamas has yet to answer for such monstrocity...
Hi William Spearshake, thanks for the detailed analysis. It makes sense. I am rooting for the jews, but thought this report could provide an interesting alternative angle to the incident.