• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah meng aka @sbfnews aka @slutty son of Hakka slut COMMITTED ADULTERY to married shanghai mistress as part of his proud cheap LOSER dao tao strategy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheapo Hakka LOSER dao tao that used company money to COMMIT ADULTERY pay for hotel and lunch was dumped by his married shanghai mistress before that. Lucky cheapo!
This LOSER dao Tao @SBFNews aka @strawberry aka @slutty etc should be chopped up indeed so that this act holy predator hypocrite criminal bully won’t harm others. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This LOSER dao Tao @SBFNews aka @strawberry aka @slutty etc should be chopped up indeed so that this act holy predator hypocrite criminal bully won’t harm others. Pui!
What a shameless hypocrite hakka LOSER dao Tao that COMMITTED ADULTERY AND ACT HOLY persecuted and persecuting hokkien virgin as committed adultery slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People tan cj can’t even exit for three years while this scheming LOSER dao Tao son of hakka slut that COMMITTED ADULTERY @SBFNews already in exit mode from day one when enter relationship. Omg how scheming lowlife can one be?
Hokkien tan cj maciam angel when in comparison with hakka scumbag predator @SBFNews indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shameless hypocrite hakka LOSER dao Tao that COMMITTED ADULTERY AND ACT HOLY persecuted and persecuting hokkien virgin as committed adultery slut whore mistress. Pui!
up up up busted hakka criminal bully dog @SBFNews dare not reply in this thread but go round using his clone @k1976 to smear and insult hokkien virgin as sugar baby with his hakka pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SBFNews Very fake very hypocritical very evil very vicious Chinese that sia suay the whole race indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SBFNews Very fake very hypocritical very evil very vicious Chinese that sia suay the whole race indeed. Pui!
5000 year culture of acting as saint when you are not while me the rare real saint virgin kena persecuted as slut whore mistress by bully dogs that gang up with other race Knnbccb

Uniglo

Alfrescian
Loyal
clhj9zxmg0019l60716fmapt7_1

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hakka adultery dog @SBFNews want to win last word go to my Facebook to smear and insult me sugar baby using your hakka name. Pui!
Hey hakka adultery dog @SBFNews why no reply? Don’t forget your own logic of don’t reply to accusations means admit adultery. I walk away from kt latha and LJ Mccully office bullying means I admit slut woh so you hakka son of prostitute attacking me for years as sugar baby admit to COMMITTING ADULTERY with married shanghai mistress . Pui!