• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese Hakka slut committed ADULTERY AND almost caused harm to Hokkien/Teochew new bf. No need to dig over one decade old news to find one hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2962.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau 色字头上一把刀 indeed for this hakka cantonese slut that committed ADULTERY but it’s other innocent people 头上 wtf. Go harass your own kind certified slut and not me a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up sleazy hakka cantonese son of slut @sbfuncle dare not up this thread because he knows he is a liar criminal bully dog and i only state fact of three certified hakka cantonese slut committed ADULTERY. Not like you @sbfuncleaccused me hokkien virgin sleazy background based on nothing but hakka cantonese pride. Got my background check post here. Smearing me from white to black background check by liar criminal bully dogs Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up slippery hakka snake @k1976 dare not up this thread with certified slippery Cantonese hakka slut while up his fellow hakka son of slut thread Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up sleazy hakka cantonese son of slut @sbfuncle dare not up this thread because he knows he is a liar criminal bully dog and i only state fact of three certified hakka cantonese slut committed ADULTERY. Not like you @sbfuncleaccused me hokkien virgin sleazy background based on nothing but hakka cantonese pride. Got my background check post here. Smearing me from white to black background check by liar criminal bully dogs Knnbccb Pui!
Up up up sleazy @sbfuncle dare not up this cantonese hakka slut thread while so sleazy and sneaky up his sleazy fellow hakka son of slut @empathizerofeatshitndiethread again just after I logoff. Oh and busted he hor peh Kong no post my so called sleazy background check. If hokkien virgin got sleazy background then all women got sleazy background Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIU LEI LOH MOH GOH CHOW HAI FUKIEN SLUT
So you have self busted yourself Cantonese criminal bully attacking me using various clones for years. It’s okay for you to insult hokkien virgin as slut not okay to post truth of real Cantonese slut in news. Pui your Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised bully to insult hokkien woman Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good choice of new boyfriend. Potential billionaire. No wonder Cantonese women like to find hokkien/Teochew as spouse. Hardworking men while they can idle and manipulate them.
I know one such cantonese woman no need to work and get husband to pay for maid to take care of her mother in law. Good life even when hokkien/Teochew spouse is not billionaire!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good choice of new boyfriend. Potential billionaire. No wonder Cantonese women like to find hokkien/Teochew as spouse. Hardworking men while they can idle and manipulate them.
Just like my Nusa Duta Cantonese mistress woman and her daughter neighbours from hell who manipulated their gangster poor man gigolo Teochew son in law/husband to make knocks, throw litter to chase me out of my own home; and later damaged my house again and again whenever my house was vacant just after each tenant left, then asked the gigolo’s teochew brother/cousin to pose as innocent buyer to buy it cheap and steal and rob from me.