• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah meng aka @sbfnews aka @slutty son of Hakka slut COMMITTED ADULTERY to married shanghai mistress as part of his proud cheap LOSER dao tao strategy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil manipulative criminal bully dogs are always accusing me what they are themselves indeed. Tell lies and fake in everything. Fake righteous real hakka ADULTERER @AhMeng aka @SBFNewsaka @strawberry aka @slutty aka @nightsafari aka @Stickyballs aka @k1976 etc etc persecuting me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Yikes!
Post in thread 'aspartame could cause memory and learning deficits'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/as...ory-and-learning-deficits.348767/post-3877111

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Busted hakka ADULTERER @Stickyballs still acting innocent after busted @SBFNews aka @AhMeng clone. Looks like it’s not some women but some men that are promiscuous adulterer like to act innocent. Yikes!
So fake like hakka ADULTERER @AhMeng aka @SBFNews indeed. Keep starting slut whore mistress within minutes of my posts to harass me and then deny act innocent say ignore me. Yikes!

Post in thread 'why do some of the most promiscuous women act the most innocent?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...men-act-the-most-innocent.348804/post-3877403

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fake like hakka ADULTERER @AhMeng aka @SBFNews indeed. Keep starting slut whore mistress within minutes of my posts to harass me and then deny act innocent say ignore me. Yikes!

Post in thread 'why do some of the most promiscuous women act the most innocent?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...men-act-the-most-innocent.348804/post-3877403
Jin sia suay indeed that’s why hakka ADULTERER @Stickyballs dare not admit to be @SBFNews aka @AhMeng because he is some of most promiscuous men that not just act innocent but persecute virgin to be slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo @rotiprata and Jeremy Quek @glockman and Malaysian hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @Stickyballs want to win last word go to my Facebook to mock and how lian your Malaysian slut and son of slut and dog victory of a virgin being sexually harassed by your own evil cheap kind Malaysian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and fight sexual harassment get fired for shouting at son of slut boss LJ Mccully for supporting sexual harassment. Go! Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay loser criminal bully dog mark slut and son of slut Andrew yeo @rotiprataand Jeremy Quek @glockman and Malaysian hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @Stickyballs want to win last word but dare not go to my Facebook to mock and how lian your Malaysian slut and son of slut and dog victory of a virgin being sexually harassed by your own evil cheap kind Malaysian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and fight sexual harassment get fired for shouting at son of slut boss LJ Mccully for supporting sexual harassment. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay loser criminal bully dog mark slut and son of slut Andrew yeo @rotiprataand Jeremy Quek @glockman and Malaysian hakka ADULTERER @k1976 aka @Stickyballs want to win last word but dare not go to my Facebook to mock and how lian your Malaysian slut and son of slut and dog victory of a virgin being sexually harassed by your own evil cheap kind Malaysian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and fight sexual harassment get fired for shouting at son of slut boss LJ Mccully for supporting sexual harassment. Pui!