• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah meng aka @sbfnews aka @slutty son of Hakka slut COMMITTED ADULTERY to married shanghai mistress as part of his proud cheap LOSER dao tao strategy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed plus chop @AhMeng = @slutty = @k1976 the latest clone this sia suay hakka ADULTERER SON OF SLUT WHORE criminal bully dog is using to attack me hokkien virgin as Holy Virgin Slut with his hakka dog pride.
Proof right here this dog hiding in rat hole busted himself by his evil despicable scumbag no moral no principle way of attack indeed.

Post in thread 'How I Accidentally Became A Sugar Baby In Singapore & Why Most Of The Stereotypes Are True'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ho...-the-stereotypes-are-true.342668/post-3871329

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000_F_276854886_IoOzTwh8AfD2Bvg1V4HuB5yjjvTkUnCd.jpg

compliment from a hokkien uncle :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof right here this dog hiding in rat hole busted himself by his evil despicable scumbag no moral no principle way of attack indeed.

Post in thread 'How I Accidentally Became A Sugar Baby In Singapore & Why Most Of The Stereotypes Are True'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ho...-the-stereotypes-are-true.342668/post-3871329
Up up up so many sia suay evil coward criminal bully dogs around hide in rat hole think they can god can judge and bully a woman as slut whore mistress. Ask them go Facebook open their cb mouth they dare not. Dishonest criminal bully dogs that dare not standby their words. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up so many sia suay evil coward criminal bully dogs around hide in rat hole think they can god can judge and bully a woman as slut whore mistress. Ask them go Facebook open their cb mouth they dare not. Dishonest criminal bully dogs that dare not standby their words. Pui!
@k1976 = @slutty = @AhMeng sia suay hakka ADULTERER son of slut hiding in rat hole persecuting me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Dishonest evil coward criminal bully dog son of pahang rubber tapper that got a bit of money only think can insult woman from poor family as whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sia suay you loser criminal bully dogs mark Andrew yeo @rotiprata and Jeremy Quek @glockman and hakka ADULTERER @k1976 dare not show face in my Facebook and so jealous of my achievements despite being fired hahaha found jobS bought houseS went tourS from Switzerland to Spain to France to japan hahaha. 真金不怕火phoenix indeed.
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png