• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Post the FB link which contains both video clip and a picture of a scrap metal after a pickup tried to overtake the vehicle infront.

https://www.facebook.com/teambigkren/posts/391104134694849

In Xenforo you can embed facebook videos.

29541138_391104068028189_3404307951827200815_n.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Main Bus terminals in most provinces are known as “Bor Kor Sor” which is the abbreviation for “Borisat Kon Song”. The English name is “The Transport Company”.

“Bor Kor Sor” is the largest inter province bus operator in Siam Lor, and hence they manage and operate the bus terminals in most provinces. Most Siam kias will call the main bus terminals, “Bor Kor Sor”.

Some of the smaller bus terminals operated by smaller companies are referred to by their company names. Eg “Roong Rueang” and “Nakornchai Air”.

In BKK, The main bus terminal is Mor Chit or also known as “Mor Chit Song”.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
555 P'YY this happens to me before. Its due to slow internet connection. Click "Post Reply" but nothing happens so click again, and nothing happen too. So click one more time. Kns, now all 3 come out.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moments ago on TV, Two survivors of the Korat/Wang Nam Kiow described what happened. As P’YY mentioned earlier, this double deckers are really huge and powerful.

Even in Pattaya, these double deckers bus often hit the cables in the smaller sois, causing power outages. Another example of rules exist, but no or minimally enforced or selectively enforced.

Rip victims of the accident.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most in thing in siam lor now is the channel 3 drama บุพเพสันนิวาส (pronunce as “Bu Pe Sa Ni Wat” or known as 天生一對 in PRC.

Pillow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Froggy & YinYang

I am back to Singapore on Sat. In Bangkok, me and friends have visited Peppe for lunch and we loved the food there. Have chatted with Peppe and he even brought us to the massage spa next door. haha

We went to Goodview Bar and restaurant on Tuesday and we enjoyed so much there cos the singer Boy Peacemaker was having a performance there that night. We do not know who he is but he showmanship and singing were excellent. I think my friend fall in love with him and we went back on thursday night but he was not there. Food is also reasonable as we order a table full of food and it costs us around S$100. Good choice!

Thanks Bros... cheers

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my neighbor just came back from Sinkieland. Flew by Scoot and told me the Tom Yum Goong cup noodle onboard scoot is the best she ever eaten.

Told me is Sinkie brand cos not Thai brand. Surprised cos very rare that a Siam Kia will say a foregin Tom Yam instant noodle better than their Mama brand. Just curious that which Sinkie brand can beat Siam lor in Tom Yum instant noodles?

Anyone know the brand?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not that Indian lakorn on the other time slot? :biggrin:
Actually Indian lakorn have 2. The modern one never follow. The other one is Hanuman. Also never follow cos too many ancient Hindu terms. Even Siam Kias also find it quite difficult to understand Hanuman lakorn.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err. Show all the possibilty sinkie brands tom yam instant noodles but neighbor said none look like the tom yam instant noodle she ate onboard scoot.

So far sinkie tom yam are:

1. Maggie
2. Koka
3. Myojo
4. Nissin
5. Japanese boy brand (cannot remember the name)
6. Indomee

Did I miss out any brands that have tom yam flavor?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At Bangsaen, laid back place (more so on week day). Did the usual kanom (snacks) shopping. What an array of dried, cured seafood etc. Durian chips (buttered or salty), roasted jackfruit chips

IMG_1115.PNG
IMG_1116.PNG
IMG_1117.PNG
IMG_1119.PNG

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dinner last night at this popular seafood restaurant in Bangsaen, got to navigate (real) monkeys on around. Dejavu, as it's the same one a decade ago.

Hay cho was exquisite, all in for 4 dishes only thb850.

IMG_1114.PNG
IMG_1122.PNG

IMG_1126.PNG
IMG_1127.PNG
IMG_1129.PNG
IMG_1130.PNG

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Post dinner, had a night cap with a jug of beer sod (draft Heine) at this quaint old wooden style bar outside hotel's soi. Aptly called One Wan (yesterday?). After driving around Burapha U and Laemthong mall.

I didn't forget you guys, so here you go. 4 PR waitresses in really tight, short black dress. This one's 19 (think any charbo over 26 is over the hill here)

IMG_1132.PNG
IMG_1133.PNG
IMG_1134.PNG

Last edited: