• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_1107.PNG
IMG_1109.PNG
Stage do, and mini dance with wooden carriage.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Best seabass Tom Yam I've had yesterday, very well balanced the sourness, spiciness and Thai herb, not overbearing

1522294010782.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My 45 baht (special, normal is 40 baht) roadside chicken rice for breakfast

IMG_20180329_095937.jpg

IMG_20180329_101033.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today went to The Promenade mall for lunch

fTscLkd.jpg

W8H2JVp.jpg

fzpSrca.jpg

VyG8ApN.jpg

Greyhound restaurant
zpT4TkZ.jpg

pzr7T55.jpg

7GJEWQm.jpg

qEQgHXx.jpg

6cNKs6Y.jpg

Had horfun noodles and seabass
j8MBvrv.jpg

and a little drink
YNm2s9j.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had local ter huang soup (minus the kiam chye), at a famous and popular kopi tiam in Hua Hin for lunch today. With pig blood, as many sinkies are now deprived of. :cool:

IMG_1139.PNG
IMG_1141.PNG
IMG_1142.PNG
IMG_1143.PNG

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My 50 baht breakfast this morning at Pathumthani, stall by roadside at the Outer Ring Road Highway about 40km from downtown.

Simple boiled rice with fish srock and omelette with minced pork and onion

VFZHoLO.jpg

Xlev7Ed.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The famous PT Taxi Service stood me up that other day. I called back and he claimed I must have spoken to his brother the previous day and he did not have my booking. He asked me to take a taxi to airport as he had cars at the airport. I told him if I wanted to go to the airport I would be travelling with RR.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time my Russian neighbour bought a new Click and rented it out to me for 800 baht per week. So happy!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This time my Russian neighbour bought a new Click and rented it out to me for 800 baht per week. So happy!

It’s always prudent to have insurance too, especially we are foreigners, don’t forget.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup P’Gob is right. Make sure you have the insurance sticker (call Por Ror Bor -red sticker with blue frame) in the bike. Pattaya mata favorite. Next is helmet and license.
If possible, try to avoid sai 3 during day time. From the badminton junction to pattayabklang junction.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Click is one of the best auto bike to get. An all rounder. Low Fuel consumption and easy handling. Also remember to lock the “neck” all the times. Avoid parking at quiet place.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
07:10 Duck noodle soup one. Initially wanted to order both dry and soup but really cannot take in anymore. Ultimately, go for soup version.

Saeb E Lee.