• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

wife where got so ex per month? you trying to con me izzit? :oIo::oIo:

Frog is talking about the wivesssssssssssssssss at Posidon lah, that one no need 30 to 50k baht meh?:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

wife where got so ex per month? you trying to con me izzit? :oIo::oIo:
Bro, normal girl not working girl if not 30k don't even think. One whole month with you let you fonwhat you want you know? Con simi lanjiao?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

thats frog's wives, i just want a maid, i'm easily contented.

this one okey or not?:biggrin:

chiobu5iv.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can cook no big deal.

but can like us cantonese say, "can serve on big table" or not?
hehehe. honestly speaking, me also tone down a little bit after spending whole day in the kitchen. not the most pleasant to work. hot, narrow and oily. hundreds of cooking utensils and ingredients. empty plates, bowls and spoons etc. waiting to be washed.

in short, not easy in a commercial kitchen compare to nice home kitchen.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are only about 30 items in my menu but lots of preparation work. if kitchen assistant dont show up for work, cook jialat liaoz. now i double as kitchen assistant and dish washer. bo bian lah.

kns, last time always say return to sg wash plates at hawker centre,now really come true. :(

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muscle cramp at the calf area. kena this one quite a number of times liaoz. surprisngly now hong sip disappeared but kena cramps in the middle of the night . sleep without aircon.

anyone got kena this?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
muscle cramp at the calf area. kena this one quite a number of times liaoz. surprisngly now hong sip disappeared but kena cramps in the middle of the night . sleep without aircon.

anyone got kena this?

You walked too much in the day lah. At night before sleep get Sao Sao to apply yoko yoko or tiger balm. :biggrin:.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Accommodation 7,000 baht ; "wife" at least 30,000 to 50,000 baht ; your makan another 10,000 baht. Knn can get 2 Thai cooks liao.

Pii Joe you want Uni grad part-time lover? Suay Mak Mak like namewee sang........market rate $30K can get top range liao.

jw5

Loyal
there are only about 30 items in my menu but lots of preparation work. if kitchen assistant dont show up for work, cook jialat liaoz. now i double as kitchen assistant and dish washer. bo bian lah.

kns, last time always say return to sg wash plates at hawker centre,now really come true. :(

no lah, the difference is that these now are your own plates, not other peoples' plates.
at home I also wash my own plates..................

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You also kiam gan 1, open restaurant dunno how to cook also, sibe jialat, serve you right for washing dishes, whahahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, normal girl not working girl if not 30k don't even think. One whole month with you let you fonwhat you want you know? Con simi lanjiao?

I want a woman love me for my heart, not for my money, LOL