• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

I want a woman love me for my heart, not for my money, LOL

Many AK many. But then will you love her for her heart and love her one and only?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pii Joe you want Uni grad part-time lover? Suay Mak Mak like namewee sang........market rate $30K can get top range liao.
hehehe. not got some time. honestly speaking, with current situation, now even miss world want to be my gf for free, i also run far far. really siong lah.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You walked too much in the day lah. At night before sleep get Sao Sao to apply yoko yoko or tiger balm. :biggrin:.
hehehe. now i see zha boh or sao sao run far far. scare liaoz. sleep in kopitiam after finishing work is best. blame myself zhou chuu mak mak. now scare liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This 1 can pass to P'Chon, doesnt makes any diffs because he's drunk all the time anyway, hahaha....

halo, u want me to come sg and show u pics of my small ones and big one. i dare to say all no lose face one.

kns, even i mao, companions also must have standard. tomorrow i zap u. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah, the difference is that these now are your own plates, not other peoples' plates.
at home I also wash my own plates..................
hehehe. quite siong. wash a few plates no problem. wash many many plates and glasses non stop is different liaoz.

now i appreciate the dishwashers. not easy job. kns, skin quite jialat liaoz after washing plates. must dabao some sk2 on my next trip.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also kiam gan 1, open restaurant dunno how to cook also, sibe jialat, serve you right for washing dishes, whahahaha
what kiam gan? i can cook lah but not as fast and good as professionals. my problem with the current cook is due to difference in concepts and patterns.

now my cook also quite hock me liaoz. siao siao, joetys tai hwa sauces plus my special shao xing wine settle him liaoz. :smile:

ok now busy liaoz.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Belated posting of my mon dinner at Harmonique (quaint restaurant, with everything inside can be sold). Truth be told, over-rated and 'touristy' but to humor our resident expat manager. I'm no foodie, but even Baan Kanitha tastes better. Pomelo salad was fine though.

AFA299C6-2525-4C1E-B346-3E62540F3B31-459-000000F79B074439_zpsc221b7bc.jpg

5173E365-4529-4C38-B131-83B716633222-459-000000F7AF18B090_zps404b2913.jpg

keiizumi

Alfrescian
Loyal
muscle cramp at the calf area. kena this one quite a number of times liaoz. surprisngly now hong sip disappeared but kena cramps in the middle of the night . sleep without aircon.

anyone got kena this?

Bro, Drink more water to ease out the cramps. Not beer hor.... water!

Anyway, bro thanks for the meals at your restaurant. They were fantastic.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, Drink more water to ease out the cramps. Not beer hor.... water!

Anyway, bro thanks for the meals at your restaurant. They were fantastic.

hehehe. i really paiseh. thabkd for the sarport st my humble kopitiam. next visit i go bua khao with u . swee boh?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hehehe. i really paiseh. thabkd for the sarport st my humble kopitiam. next visit i go bua khao with u . swee boh?

Pii Chon our friend ypres has a question for you on how he could stay in Thailand for long time

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah. if i not sinkiefied, i peng san laew. thanks to ah tonychat's chant. me unsinkiefied 99%liaoz.

hehehe. thankd ah tony.