• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

Having nasi uduk dinner now near condo

4E1B9490-3999-4F34-97AB-24ED3922F3BD-504-0000009D9F09F07E.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe. me got secret weapon lah. the cook hock me a little bit liaoz. and secret is garlic and sao sing wine lah. hehehe. i only lacking a good wok.

20130220_222702_zps3d34d3d6.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and many many thanks to bro who dabao the buddha brand sweet sauce. cook also say aroi makm

of course aroi lah.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

hehehe. me got secret weapon lah. the cook hock me a little bit liaoz. and secret is garlic and sao sing wine lah. hehehe. i only lacking a good wok.
20130220_222702_zps3d34d3d6.jpg
Looks like my kitchen

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like my kitchen
hehehe. today then realize my cooking buay pai. got tan jiat standard. :smile:

now cook also hock me liaoz. but know he still go cos' me cannot offer the salary he will get in his next job. anyway, me no scare liaoz. must show sinkee cooking powder liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hehehe. anyway, just share my secret, almost everything i cook stary with minced garlic. and also cheat a little with the instant high heat feature of my gas stove. those using normal gas stove or electrical/induction stove comfirm cannot produce the zhi char standard. gas stove really solid :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok. me very mao liaoz. cos got kena regency plus chang beer and donno what liaoz.

as of now, my kopitiam playing 一生和求 hehehe. shiok man.

panzer

Alfrescian
Loyal

hehehe. today then realize my cooking buay pai. got tan jiat standard. :smile:

now cook also hock me liaoz. but know he still go cos' me cannot offer the salary he will get in his next job. anyway, me no scare liaoz. must show sinkee cooking powder liaoz.

Cool Bro Chon ... I seem to encounter more Singaporean men who can cook than women nowadays.

In my family, myself and maid can cook, the spouse don't know/don't want to know... kekee..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Accommodation and a wife, thats what I want, lol
Accommodation 7,000 baht ; "wife" at least 30,000 to 50,000 baht ; your makan another 10,000 baht. Knn can get 2 Thai cooks liao.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Accommodation 7,000 baht ; "wife" at least 30,000 to 50,000 baht ; your makan another 10,000 baht. Knn can get 2 Thai cooks liao.

wife where got so ex per month? you trying to con me izzit? :oIo::oIo: