• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, a long day for me today so will be going ZZzz soon (Not WS). Have a pleasant evening or morning! :smile:
Fun Dee Krab!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn I also damn long day only now just came home.

Finished Poseidon at 6pm (song lorb) when wanted to drive home miss hazard called me go dinner so just only came back. Sibeh tired. Anyway yinyang glad you enjoyed your stay here and its my pleasure to be acquainted with you. To anyone of you in SBF reading this if you come to Thailand its my pleasure to meet with you and give you some tips as far as makan and sightseeing is concern.

Goodnight. Sawasdee krup.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawadeekarp !
Ser bai dee mai ?
:smile:
Spotter, Sabai Dee. Happy CNY and Huat all the way!

knn I also damn long day only now just came home.

Finished Poseidon at 6pm (song lorb) when wanted to drive home miss hazard called me go dinner so just only came back. Sibeh tired. Anyway yinyang glad you enjoyed your stay here and its my pleasure to be acquainted with you. To anyone of you in SBF reading this if you come to Thailand its my pleasure to meet with you and give you some tips as far as makan and sightseeing is concern.

Goodnight. Sawasdee krup.
Wah Piangz, 2 +1 ? :biggrin: Need to replenish a lot of energy.:smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand ? Feasible?

Photo0199.jpg
This is 4th level of Tuk Com (Pattaya Version of 80s/90s Sim Lim Square). You can get almost any software/games/songs/mtv here. They even 'mod' your PS/XBOX/Nitendo. 2nd floor is where all the phones/iphones/ipads and phone unlocking/repair services.

There are also many shops doing external ink tank installation on inkjet printers. The quality of the printout is better than the original ink and smudge free.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Photo0124.jpg

Saw this rental ad at Foodland. THB 7000/mth for an unfurnished townhouse. (Town houses are like terrace house. Most are 2 storeys and above. Most townhouses can use the 1st floor as shops)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sawasdee krup everybody and our old man from Pattaya who cannot sleep.

Today is Friday, TGIF. So everybody I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead and fruitful time with all your family members.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today is Friday, TGIF. So everybody I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead and fruitful time with all your family members.

Joe, are you doing business in hardware? I think wrong business as it appears you are more in tour guide or entertainment officer.:eek::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Joe, are you doing business in hardware? I think wrong business as it appears you are more in tour guide or entertainment officer.:eek::biggrin:

Hardware la bro. I am a screw man, some called me screw king but have one CBM called me screw chicken king, knn

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..doing business in hardware? I think wrong business as it appears you are more in tour guide or entertainment officer.:eek
Errr, hardware cannot work minus software:p

Guess his sanuk also a business expense (tax deductible some more...):wink:
joetys said:
Finished Poseidon at 6pm (song lorb) when wanted to drive home miss hazard called me go dinner so just only came back. Sibeh tired.
chonburifc said:
Wah Piangz, 2 +1 ? Need to replenish a lot of energy.
No wonder, amazing thailand. Shiokadoo 3 some (after 2 some). Maybe he's handsome

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

No wonder, amazing thailand. Shiokadoo 3 some (after 2 some). Maybe he's handsome

Yes very handsome always like to hand some over to chabors thats why . . .

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hardware la bro. I am a screw man, some called me screw king but have one CBM called me screw chicken king, knn

Errr, hardware cannot work minus software:p

Guess his sanuk also a business expense (tax deductible some more...):wink:

Haha..just joking lah bros...I also do that often coming home early mornings and then pick them up at hotel in the morning for our official meetings, then evenings again at nightclubs/ Pengsan when I have visitors.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Haha..just joking lah bros...I also do that often coming home early mornings and then pick them up at hotel in the morning for our official meetings, then evenings again at nightclubs/ Pengsan when I have visitors.

yep bros, but the difference is I don't go out with customers or suppliers to cheong, I always cheong myself. The most I go dinner with them and if for customers want to cheong my manager will bring them, if supplier then I have to bring them but I wait for them downstairs. So in the sense I don't go to nightclubs because I alone. So alone go somewhere else like poseidon, for a drink.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

difference is I don't go out with customers or suppliers to cheong, I always cheong myself. The most I go dinner with them and if for customers want to cheong my manager will bring them, if supplier then I have to bring them but I wait for them downstairs. So in the sense I don't go to nightclubs because I alone. So alone go somewhere else like poseidon, for a drink.
Yours is sound philosophy with entertaining clients (or vendors) -beyond obligatory makan, the "last mile" best left to your representative. Else, can be kinda awkward with business dealings.

As for Poseidon, yours sound like a looooooong drink. :p:wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yours is sound philosophy with entertaining clients (or vendors) -beyond obligatory makan, the "last mile" best left to your representative. Else, can be kinda awkward with business dealings.

Aha you had seen through me. Right. Ya 2hrs too short for the pill to start to work la.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe n Chon---tks for the www. It had kept me browsing them.
Chon---------u did mentioned stem cells in BKK. Any interesting details?
Kob khun kap.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yep bros, but the difference is I don't go out with customers or suppliers to cheong, I always cheong myself. The most I go dinner with them and if for customers want to cheong my manager will bring them, if supplier then I have to bring them but I wait for them downstairs. So in the sense I don't go to nightclubs because I alone. So alone go somewhere else like poseidon, for a drink.

I see that yours is a different ball game. Mine is booking girls at karoke or strip joints and the guests chose the girls and bring back to their hotels.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have not work so hard for a long time. Wake up at 5am and just came back about an hour ago. :*: Very very Siong today. Don't have enough time to oggle at chio bus. Now, leg soft liaoz. Da Bao 3 bottles of Chang and will go ZZzz after Chang.

If Poseidon have frequent arb nam club, joetys will qualify for the Solitaire PPS club. Possibly even the first to achieve.

Joe n Chon---tks for the www. It had kept me browsing them.
Chon---------u did mentioned stem cells in BKK. Any interesting details?
Kob khun kap.
Hi melzp, think not me lah. Stem cells too 'chim' for me. Farming I do know a little bit. :wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

........ and if for customers want to cheong my manager will bring them........
Let me know if there's any opening for entertaining manager to be based in Pattaya. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I see that yours is a different ball game. Mine is booking girls at karoke or strip joints and the guests chose the girls and bring back to their hotels.

Wow yummy. Sounds delicious. Never experience this type of game. One day you bring me ok?