• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually around this stretch will do lah Pii Joe

Screen shot 2012-03-22 at AM 01.28.35.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Never been there before. So deep in ? From the entrance of Prapikarnet (Ganesh) all the way in ?

Bro from Ptapikarnet to the shop is less than 100m where got very in? Walking 2 mins max after turning at Somboon. Alamaking is right along this stretch is very good liao. But if you follow what I just said from Prapikarnet all the way down and turn into Soi 36 Pracha Songkhro this stretch is very happeing even in begining part of Soi 36 Pracha Songkhro

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joety's phone can take night pics very well, btw. You're using the same phone, right ?

There are two camera apps I use while taking pictures: Camera+ and Camera Awesome. The loaded app by apple is just normal while these two apps I installed are really good taking very nice pics. Camera Awesome is the latest and best, very detailed. All these because of the software la. By the way these are free apps.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At least 2 months, I would say. I'd like to come back for Euro 2012. Then again, it depends also on things over at ROC.

Take good care buddy. I will be in Taiwan first week June. I think we're going to do another merry-go-round. I go you come.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no south?
Khun ALK, it's all in the stars ..we got rest in capital (central), and our friendly sinner (100kms south east from Bangers). Not forgetting unrest down south, and Hatyai lurkers here :smile: Jokes aside, surely THI is more than Bangers, touristy Phukets and Isaan etc?

Btw, you in Palazzo soon?:p

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take good care buddy. I will be in Taiwan first week June. I think we're going to do another merry-go-round. I go you come.

Later it's going to me my turn to snap pics of Immigration Checkpoints @ Suvarnabhumi. But since I'm not an iPhone user, I will not be able to post instantly until I reach Taoyuan.