• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Damn you, i also want!!!

This is the atmosphere Alamaking. In front is the Huay Kwang main road.

64b46cdc.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was @ Patpong this evening, browsing some fake LV stuff. I was attracted to the sales girl. And then when the bargaining started, I noticed her Thai wasn't as "clean" as mine. It turned out that she was from Myanmar. Quite a fair-looking girl. I'm sure she is Alamaking's vegetable too ! But I just couldn't push myself to "sian" her because of her nationality. Being a Burmese, if she has a ID card it means she is married to a Thai. If not, she is an illegal immigrant.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ehh, there are 2 leg massage there, this 1 with the attic?

Lemongrass the the one closest to Palazzo Hotel in the small road beside Emerald Hotel. Yes there are two and Lemongrass is the one with one floor. The other I believe has 2 floors or something look like 2 floors, not been there.