• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, do you happen to know how much it costs to make and install a signboard ? Those 30 cm x 30 cm type with light bulb inside (or LED).
Umm. This can vary. Do you need lights inside? If got lights, more expensive cos' material different and needs ventilation. Then need to consider whether you want waterproof or rain proof. For the design, do you want Acrylic material and embossed type.

For a 30cmX30cm, think maximum is around THB 5K-6K. The one I had in my office (1.5 meter x 1.0 meter is about 8K).

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Umm. This can vary. Do you need lights inside? If got lights, more expensive cos' material different and needs ventilation. Then need to consider whether you want waterproof or rain proof. For the design, do you want Acrylic material and embossed type.

For a 30cmX30cm, think maximum is around THB 5K-6K. The one I had in my office (1.5 meter x 1.0 meter is about 8K).

Machiam the one below - the Red one. Of course must have light lah. If acrylic, sure waterproof one what. I know some of them use canvas.

Hello, yours is ia full-fledged signboard.

lvrtu.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At Pattaya Orphanage this afternoon. Partners and myself doing a part for the needy. Last visit was december. Two staff volunteer to help out twice a month. Sorry, no pics of residents.

8d63e658.jpg

55902f6c.jpg

9a85a036.jpg

8355b2c1.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
6d2f368d.jpg

Tomyam pra kapong

9df6104e.jpg

Baby kailan with salted fish

614af8cd.jpg