• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A challenge To TonyChat

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Where?......

Talk in TCSS

Your TCSS become gambling thread Liao. Just now went to joo Chiat with my friends for lunch and saw her in the restaurant. The funny thing is, she know I bio her and everything I look at her, she will give me those eye like, "I know unare looking at me"
That brother who was with her is a super lucky man.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your TCSS become gambling thread Liao. Just now went to joo Chiat with my friends for lunch and saw her in the restaurant. The funny thing is, she know I bio her and everything I look at her, she will give me those eye like, "I know unare looking at me"
That brother who was with her is a super lucky man.
Just pretend she's a ladyboy can liao lor....

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You claimed that you are in Aussieland, happily working and residing there.

Scan and show us a copy of your Aussie Citizenship, PR proof or even your ABN number and I will run a half page apology/glorification or anything that you like in the Straits Times.

Come on, show us that you have the balls :rolleyes:

i thought tonychat is sam leong singlish clone who own a business and live in australia, immigrate there about 15yrs ago. a clone will not answer your challenge, he is here to piss all sinkies who did not ship out. just dun take tonychat words literally.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i thought tonychat is sam leong singlish clone who own a business and live in australia, immigrate there about 15yrs ago. a clone will not answer your challenge, he is here to piss all sinkies who did not ship out. just dun take tonychat words literally.

I have long given up on this challenge. This thread was bumped up by others, not me. When I saw this thread surface, I just did some replying. Anyway, sometimes what Tonychat says is true also. I just don't like the way he barked at almost every thread.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have long given up on this challenge. This thread was bumped up by others, not me. When I saw this thread surface, I just did some replying. Anyway, sometimes what Tonychat says is true also. I just don't like the way he barked at almost every thread.

tonychat is a dog. he doesnt know how to do anything except barking and F__king ladyboys.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
tonychat is a dog. he doesnt know how to do anything except barking and F__king ladyboys.

Wah brother, early morning on a Monday and you hunting for him already? He has tone down quite a lot recently including that clit-ton faggot. Nowadays the forum target board is our political observer GMS :biggrin:

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scan and show us a copy of your Aussie Citizenship, PR proof or even your ABN number and I will run a half page apology/glorification or anything that you like in the Straits Times.

bump...

tonychat_1.jpg

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal

after so many days that balless tonychat has yet to respond to your challenge. it can be safely concluded that aussie citizenship has once again eluded that moron as per the thailand citizenship. :biggrin:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ladyboy cocksucking tonychat still has yet to come clean about his delusions of living the good life in Ozzieland.

Farking tonychat, if Oz ever wanted degenerates like you, I tok your 死人头!!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QXD brought back a thread from march. That ah chat doesn't talk about aussie anymore ok at least not in this forum. Careful ah leong don't infract you although i wonder how old a thread has to be for one to bring it up again and to get infracted.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you understand fucking double headed cock fucking sucker, Why must he prove shit to you? Cock sucker.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladyboy cocksucking tonychat still has yet to come clean about his delusions of living the good life in Ozzieland.

Farking tonychat, if Oz ever wanted degenerates like you, I tok your 死人头!!!!

Por bor kia, Why must he prove shit to you? Fucking low life scum.. Put picture of yourself and your lanjiao length first.