• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harvard Employee Harasses Jewish Student To Debate 9/11 Conspiracies

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cover-images-2-1.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/harv...nti-semitism-asks-to-debate-9-11-conspiracies

A Harvard University employee challenged a Jewish student who is currently suing the Ivy league school over anti-Semitism to a debate on Israel’s role in 9/11, according to a copy of the harassing email obtained by The Daily Wire.

“I invite you to debate me today at the Cambridge Street overpass 12-1, don’t miss it!” Gustavo Espada, an active university employee, wrote in a Thursday email to Shabbos Kestenbaum, the student. “If you don’t show up I will use a puppet or potted plant to represent you!”

Espada sent the email from his official Harvard account with the subject line, “invitation to debate Israeli role in 9/11.” He also offered to plan a “more formal” debate in a “large venue” on campus.

Your tweet on X is getting a lot of attention! That's fantastic. As such, I invite you to debate me today at the Cambridge Street overpass 12-1, don't miss it! If you don't show up I will use a puppet or potted plant to represent you!  We can always schedule a more formal one in large venue on campus.

Harvard Employee, Gustavo Espada, asked a Jewish student to debate the “Israeli role in 9/11.”
Espada is the financial and systems coordinator for the Department of East Asian Languages and Civilizations, according to Harvard University’s website. He is also a Harvard alumni who graduated in 1996 and a member of the Harvard Union of Clerical and Technical Workers, according to his email signature. Espada did not agree to an on the record interview. Harvard did not respond to a request for comment.

“PS stop saying I hate Jews unless that is something you want,” Espada added in the email. “I hate Israel and Zionism with a passion and you know full well they are two different things.”

Gustavo Espada bio page on Harvard's website

Gustavo Espada’s bio page on Harvard University’s website. (Credit: Harvard University)
Kestenbaum, along with other students, filed a lawsuit against the Ivy League earlier this month, accusing it of selectively enforcing its policies to avoid protecting Jewish students from harassment and enabling anti-Semitism.

“It would stand to reason that someone this hateful would have attended, and continue to work, at Harvard,” Kestenbaum, who notified the Cambridge Police Department of Espada’s actions, told The Daily Wire. “Harvard, to this day, has yet to introduce or enforce a concrete plan of action pertaining to their dismantling of antisemitism on campus.”

“The time for task forces, statements, and apologies are over,” he added. “I want action and I want it yesterday.”

Espada also referenced posters of Israeli hostages that were defaced earlier this week with 9/11 conspiracies, which Kestebaum documented on his X, formerly known as Twitter, account