• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A challenge To TonyChat

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What difference does it make where we are you twit. We're internet monikers and this place isn't reality. It's a virtual world. You can be anything you want to be and locate yourself anywhere you want in the universe.

Take myself for example.. I claim to be a multimillionaire living in NZ but in reality I'm just a down and out sinkie living in a rented room in Toa Payoh.

hi there

1. sammy, i hope you are also not some hotbot cum krafty, all-roll-into-one!
2. yes, we can be anything in cybernet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered someone has his picture. Was he the one with long golden hair and displaying at wink trying to act cute? Now who has that picture?

Is that guy tony? That guy is a famous cheat in the old sammyboy, used to go by the nick cheapjustice. I think he's nicknamed smelly tong by ahbengsong cos he has some cauliflower disease and created problems in some ktvs in the china area i think it's dong guan area i'm not sure. You sure he's tonychat?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is that guy tony? That guy is a famous cheat in the old sammyboy, used to go by the nick cheapjustice. I think he's nicknamed smelly tong by ahbengsong cos he has some cauliflower disease and created problems in some ktvs in the china area i think it's dong guan area i'm not sure. You sure he's tonychat?

I was under the impression that he is. Perhaps I am wrong. I dont know why but when the name Tonychat chat or ladyboy pops up, that picture came to my mind...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wrong Tony, this one lives in Singapore and pimps out his LB 'wife' :eek:

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I had you as my backer, I could do anything in this forum. But his "back mountain" is stronger :biggrin:

Read my signature please...

After some time here in SBF I would have thought it pretty obvious that TC and another well-known member are his clones spouting rubbish just to incite other members into responding. Just ignore all their postings or agree with them and in time to come he will stop as it has more effects.

Don't you know they keep repeating the same trite messages and still many will respond as though it makes more sense than their last comment. Just give them this in respond,

uEilY.gif

Edit:
Just ignore all their postings or agree with them and in time to come he will stop as it has more effects.

Sorry I meant "Just ignore all their postings or agree with them and in time to come, he will stop as it no longer has any effect."

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After some time here in SBF I would have thought it pretty obvious that TC and another well-known member are his clones spouting rubbish just to incite other members into responding.

Whose the other one? I really dont know...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe Tony gone back to Thailand I think Thonglor or something like that that I've read before.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat_1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

instead of doing something in its real life (like actually migrating to thailand or australia), all ladyboy lover can do is to come here everyday and get mock. :biggrin: