• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A challenge To TonyChat

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat is one of my clone nicks. I use that persona when I feel grumpy and irritable. Just leave that moniker alone.
If that's true, then I'm very confused...

Because when you're Leongsam, you tend to encourage Singaporeans to be pro-PAP or at least grateful to the PAP government, right?

But when you're Tonychat, you criticize Singaporeans for being "ball-less Sinkies", i.e. cowards who dare not rebel against the PAP, right?
Does that mean you're anti-PAP at the same time and would like more Singaporeans to rebel against the PAP and fight for their own rights? :confused:

And sometimes, when you're in a really bad mood, you seem to simply want all Singaporeans to die, e.g.:

Please sinkie, eat more of these shits and die. Your demise will make the world a much better place.

So may I request some clarification from you, please?
This is not a personal attack against you, I just want to understand your political principles better, that's all...

Personally, I'm also anti-PAP, so I agree with Tonychat in principle, although I obviously express myself in a different style! haha
Unfortunately, I've yet to come across any Opposition party whom I like enough to vote for... *sigh*

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a personal attack against you, I just want to understand your political principles better, that's all...

Personally, I'm also anti-PAP, so I agree with Tonychat in principle, although I obviously express myself in a different style! haha
Unfortunately, I've yet to come across any Opposition party whom I like enough to vote for... *sigh*
He just dun like Sinkies, period.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If that's true, then I'm very confused...

Because when you're Leongsam, you tend to encourage Singaporeans to be pro-PAP or at least grateful to the PAP government, right?

But when you're Tonychat, you criticize Singaporeans for being "ball-less Sinkies", i.e. cowards who dare not rebel against the PAP, right?
Does that mean you're anti-PAP at the same time and would like more Singaporeans to rebel against the PAP and fight for their own rights? :confused:

And sometimes, when you're in a really bad mood, you seem to simply want all Singaporeans to die, e.g.:

hi there

1. come on!
2. get real, man.
3. sammy can be anything in sbf.
4. after all, sammy can be some old spinister riding a seatless bike in toa payoh.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm still waiting for that bo lam pa Tonychat to show his Aussie citizenship certificate :rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nabeh! Raider! I demand you to change your avatar!

With my army of clones, I have a combined power of 8 to zap u!

First warning! :mad:

Knn, play gangster. Okok, use your power to up me better. Now my Internet is down, using iPhone cannot change. Tmr I change lah :biggrin: