• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

51-yr-old SAF regular serviceman found hanging from a rope in Lentor training area

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 51-yr-old SAF regular serviceman found hanging from a rope in Lentor training are

This guy has it even worse. His life is effectively finished.
The government will heck care him (as they did all injured servicemen), and only use him for their photo ops.

1017453_10151663522113911_353940227_n.jpg

I wonder why isn't he more in the news and why aren't ppl more sympathetic for him oh yes cos he's chinese.

I can honestly say if he was indian or malay ppl would be saluting him more and show more care towards him. You know what i say is true.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 51-yr-old SAF regular serviceman found hanging from a rope in Lentor training are

meh. another ah neh with a gambling and maybe drinking problem. seem to be quite commmon in saf..

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy has it even worse. His life is effectively finished.
The government will heck care him (as they did all injured servicemen), and only use him for their photo ops.

1017453_10151663522113911_353940227_n.jpg
Nonsense. His life as PR stuntman is just starting. Defence minister will visit him every year for photo ops. To SAF, very cheap to keep him on payroll for PR purposes. Anyway most SAF regulars are doing nothing, so very little difference.

jw5

Loyal

Did she do any squats with them? Who knows maybe she can go a squat ATG with her own bodyweight but i didn't know paige had huge legs she always looked slim to me.

The best type of squats are nude squats.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

meh. another ah neh with a gambling and maybe drinking problem. seem to be quite commmon in saf..

agree. during my BMT there was this keling NCO corporal instructor in my delta company, a graduate from the now defunct saf boys school
was drunk in the middle of the night went into my bunk and tried to rape me,i struggle scream and shout and kick him waking every other recuits up,
run out of the bunk.he was later court martial and never heard of him since,from that day I am very wary of these keling soldiers.:mad:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree. during my BMT there was this keling NCO corporal instructor in my delta company, a graduate from the now defunct saf boys school
was drunk in the middle of the night went into my bunk and tried to rape me,i struggle scream and shout and kick him waking every other recuits up,
run out of the bunk.he was later court martial and never heard of him since,from that day I am very wary of these keling soldiers.:mad:

wa lao eh.u so damnsexy meh? or or these ah neh drunks really low standard man?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For me was doing guard duty....and this bayi chap confide in me he was gay....raped by uncle when young....then offered to give me bj. I declined of course.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did she do any squats with them? Who knows maybe she can go a squat ATG with her own bodyweight but i didn't know paige had huge legs she always looked slim to me.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l4_iGG7WYIo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She may look gorgeous on the upper body but to some of the guys, it's quite a turn-off to see her muscular legs.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She may look gorgeous on the upper body but to some of the guys, it's quite a turn-off to see her muscular legs.

Dude, you gotta focus !

Focus what's between those muscular legs.....

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dude, you gotta focus !

Focus what's between those muscular legs.....

Wait till we got a chance to see her in bikini only then we get to appreciate her bottom front and rear.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muscular legs? U guys are exaggerating. Go look at your wives' legs and that's when reality hits u.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

THESE are muscular legs.

joan+liew+hot+female+bodybuilder+singapore.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not exaggerating at all. There are different levels of muscularity.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Each man's taste is different and we can't expect everyone's perception of muscularity to be same as ours.