• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

51-yr-old SAF regular serviceman found hanging from a rope in Lentor training area

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 51-yr-old SAF regular serviceman found hanging from a rope in Lentor training are

Have you been wondering why Mediacorpse keep trying to showcase her "not slim at all legs" in various advertisement related to legs?

Maybe u should look at something else beside her legs

547708_10151346079536822_1680268472_n.jpg

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 51-yr-old SAF regular serviceman found hanging from a rope in Lentor training are

Don't mind failing and then go for RT. 20 sessions?

yeah boss.....can i do some serious push ups into her open legs .....heeheehee

dirty keling god :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NB this Paige Chua act as a regular who got gold in IPPT. One look at her and u can tell she can't even tie her shoelaces tightly la! IPPT gold...in her dreams.

It's odd but this is how the logic of sinkies work all cos paige looks kind of hot well she should do super well in her ippt.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

NB this Paige Chua act as a regular who got gold in IPPT. One look at her and u can tell she can't even tie her shoelaces tightly la! IPPT gold...in her dreams.

beside me any bros here has won beat in PT during bmt or get gold in their ippt.

suicides here happen on a daily basis. just 10days ago a friend of 25yrs committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in kranji
and it was not reported in the paper at all.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

the presstitues have run out of propaganda to print so they print a lot of cockanathan stories mah....

such fantastic journalism.......

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's odd but this is how the logic of sinkies work all cos paige looks kind of hot well she should do super well in her ippt.

Her legs are a bit muscular (not slim at all). Definitely can "walk 2.4km" pretty fast within timing.

jw5

Loyal

Have you been wondering why Mediacorpse keep trying to showcase her "not slim at all legs" in various advertisement related to legs?

That's why she needs compression stockings mah.................. :wink:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such a sad end. Contribute his whole life without being taken care of by the Government. (employer)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such a sad end. Contribute his whole life without being taken care of by the Government. (employer)

This guy has it even worse. His life is effectively finished.
The government will heck care him (as they did all injured servicemen), and only use him for their photo ops.

1017453_10151663522113911_353940227_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The government will heck care him (as they did all injured servicemen), and only use him for their photo ops.

He looked so proud in his salute!

Instead of suing his Pappy master and all those responsible for the state that he is in now for MILLIONS, he goes all into' high spirit' thinking the harder he tried, the more others think of him as a hero.

Oh, how can you post something like this to 'break his spirit of GRATITUDE'! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many years ago, one Cpt hanged himself on a ceiling fan...... Engineers, i believe..... a Prefect from Raffles....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

ME salute.

Sorry, what the heck is ME again?--Foreigner to Sinkie

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

ME salute.

Sorry, what the heck is ME again?--Foreigner to Sinkie

What do you think of that Sinkie?

Does it represent almost ALL Sinkie both PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Her legs are a bit muscular (not slim at all). Definitely can "walk 2.4km" pretty fast within timing.

Did she do any squats with them? Who knows maybe she can go a squat ATG with her own bodyweight but i didn't know paige had huge legs she always looked slim to me.