• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF regular hanged himself at Gombak carpark

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn

last time
my era
after early payday
10th of month
we go saf nco club
beach rd
play jackpot
drink the subsidised beer
my WO2 can lose half his month salary
within a day
playing the one armed bandit
What a silly man. Should have played the one eyed snake in stead his retirement should still be secured. :unsure:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I envy him. All his troubles are gone now. He had the courage and the drive to get it done.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not easy to die. He has the guts to end his life. But why he hanged himself at the workplace ?

Indeed, he should have at least went out the Mindef/Gombak rear/side gate to Hillview estate and killed himself there.

Doing it inside camp = plenty of SAF in-house investigations and inconveniences for the regulars and NS slaves there.

Let's be socially responsible even when it comes to committing suicide. :thumbsup: