• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

45 SDP members had just tendered their resignation as party member at noon?

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why close so fast? Is it confirmed there is no mass resignation?

Don't think so there is a mass resignation since the MSM did not report any of it. They will jump on it and made it front page headline if it ever happened. Correct?

Thus one can can safely presume, no such thing happening.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
confirm lah...............my political acumen is 2nd to no one in s'pore...............LKY is an open book to me...............

just like i said Yasser Arafat was working for the Israelis long ago.....................as a controlled opposition to the jews.............later confirmed when after he mati, his wives fought over his assets worth over 100 or 200 million...................which could easily armed the PLA...

confirmed now you are indeed The GOD...double confirmed and confirmed:smile: