• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

45 SDP members had just tendered their resignation as party member at noon?

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Fred SDP still couldn't finalise their candidate cos they took 3 sets of forms & submitted 2 set for donation declaration.
Looks to me SDP can't even agree on their "BEST" candidate.

I also just receive news that 45 SDP members had just tendered their resignation as party member at noon just now citing no confidence in Chairman Jufrie Mahmood & Sec Gen Chee Soon Juan's leadership.

Looks like CSJ succeeded again in destroying SDP for 2nd time. Bravo, not that I fancy this losers who comes & goes only when there's election.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
I also just receive news that 45 SDP members had just tendered their resignation as party member at noon just now citing no confidence in Chairman Jufrie Mahmood & Sec Gen Chee Soon Juan's leadership.

Looks like CSJ succeeded again in destroying SDP for 2nd time. Bravo, not that I fancy this losers who comes & goes only when there's election.

No surprise. They rather resign than die of embarassment

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
looks like sdp is in a mess - in disarray

pap walks right in as the victor

tonychat is right

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its a hoax. If they submitted at noon, MSM should have it by now!

In this election fever, it's primetime news!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been a series of "discussions" that members are having over the last few days in groups and individually and the term "discussions" is very mild. The final result should be seen on nomination day or even earlier but it would not be mass.

In 2006, the revolt was open even in CEC ranks. This time it is with influential and new members.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Dr Chee Bye the secret weapon of pappies?

confirm lah...............my political acumen is 2nd to no one in s'pore...............LKY is an open book to me...............

just like i said Yasser Arafat was working for the Israelis long ago.....................as a controlled opposition to the jews.............later confirmed when after he mati, his wives fought over his assets worth over 100 or 200 million...................which could easily armed the PLA...