• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4-year-old girl with no past medical history dies from Covid-19

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

4-year-old girl with no past medical history dies from Covid-19​

JULY 19, 2022PUBLISHED AT 11:12 AM
ByCHERYL TAN

image_776.jpg
SINGAPORE - A four year-old girl who came down with Covid-19 has died, said the Ministry of Health.

This is the second death here caused by the coronavirus in a patient aged below 12.

Responding to media queries on Tuesday (July 19), MOH said the child died from pneumonia on Sunday, and that she had no past medical history and was previously well.

"She developed symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection and fever on July 15, and tested positive for Covid-19 via an antigen rapid test on Sunday at a general practitioner clinic," said MOH.

She was prescribed medications for her symptoms but remained unwell, and collapsed later that night, the ministry added.

MOH said that the cause of death was later determined by the state coroner to be Covid-19 pneumonia.

On June 27, the ministry said a 1½-year-old boy died from encephalitis - or inflammation of the brain - due to Covid-19 and two other viruses.

The two viruses were the respiratory syncytial virus and the enterovirus. The boy had no other past medical history and was previously well.

"Children are generally more resilient to Covid-19 infections than adults and the elderly. Notwithstanding, Covid-19 infections can result in severe disease amongst children," said MOH on Tuesday.

It added that the ministry, the Health Sciences Authority and the Expert Committee on Covid-19 Vaccination are studying the safety and effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines that have been formulated for young children under the age of five.

This comes after the United States' Food and Drug Administration expanded the authorisations for the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines to include children as young as six months old earlier this year.

The Moderna vaccine is suitable for children aged six months to five years, while the Pfizer vaccine is for children aged six months to four years.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this virus attacks the lungs, for people with weak lungs like me (weak lungs because of dna), its more dangerous
you can cut off all your limbs and survive, if you are gasping for oxygen for even one MINUTE , you die, its that simple

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So MOH should change its story saying that covid is like the flu-it is not!
The unfortunate child passed away just 2 days after she developed symptoms-anyone heard of such rapid fatality in flu?
The least they should do is close down all the nursery/kindergarden/childcare for under 5 until this peak period is over,

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal

ByCHERYL TAN

image_776.jpg
SINGAPORE - A four year-old girl who came down with Covid-19 has died, said the Ministry of Health.

This is the second death here caused by the coronavirus in a patient aged below 12.

Responding to media queries on Tuesday (July 19), MOH said the child died from pneumonia on Sunday, and that she had no past medical history and was previously well.

"She developed symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection and fever on July 15, and tested positive for Covid-19 via an antigen rapid test on Sunday at a general practitioner clinic," said MOH.

She was prescribed medications for her symptoms but remained unwell, and collapsed later that night, the ministry added.

MOH said that the cause of death was later determined by the state coroner to be Covid-19 pneumonia.

On June 27, the ministry said a 1½-year-old boy died from encephalitis - or inflammation of the brain - due to Covid-19 and two other viruses.

The two viruses were the respiratory syncytial virus and the enterovirus. The boy had no other past medical history and was previously well.

"Children are generally more resilient to Covid-19 infections than adults and the elderly. Notwithstanding, Covid-19 infections can result in severe disease amongst children," said MOH on Tuesday.

It added that the ministry, the Health Sciences Authority and the Expert Committee on Covid-19 Vaccination are studying the safety and effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines that have been formulated for young children under the age of five.

This comes after the United States' Food and Drug Administration expanded the authorisations for the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines to include children as young as six months old earlier this year.

The Moderna vaccine is suitable for children aged six months to five years, while the Pfizer vaccine is for children aged six months to four years.
The same narratives that helps to nudge those 18 - 59 age group also works for kids below 5. Just keep salami slicing those parents who overwhelmed with nothing but FEAR. Look at Taiwan and HongKong. So many kids dying from the poison jab and the damn thing is those parents keep sending thier kids for the jab.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So MOH should change its story saying that covid is like the flu-it is not!
The unfortunate child passed away just 2 days after she developed symptoms-anyone heard of such rapid fatality in flu?
The least they should do is close down all the nursery/kindergarden/childcare for under 5 until this peak period is over,
Correct. My uncle has said in the verlee beginning that Flu doesn't have so many patients in icu and leequiring oxygen .
But boss Sam doesn't agree.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. My uncle has said in the verlee beginning that Flu doesn't have so many patients in icu and leequiring oxygen .
Most importantlee. Flu doesn't kill young people in sg without medical conditions.
The chance is slim of course. But this fact is good enough to tell that covid 19 is different from common Flu.

My uncle also mentioned last week 1 of his acquaintance also died from covid19 in sg . He was below 55 without medical conditions . How often do you hear this for Flu in sg ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The ICU is the designated killing chamber. Remdesivir is the culprit. But fools still believe 'Covid complications' killed the patients.

Oxygen or no oxygen is irrelevant.

Stay away from hospitals.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most importantlee. Flu doesn't kill young people in sg without medical conditions.
The chance is slim of course. But this fact is good enough to tell that covid 19 is different from common Flu.

My uncle also mentioned last week 1 of his acquaintance also died from covid19 in sg . He was below 55 without medical conditions . How often do you hear this for Flu in sg ?
My uncle also has mentioned the key differentiator of covid19 vs Flu is that the former is much more infectious than flu.
Since is much more infectious means it will be widespread means more people are taking their chances.
How to overcome this problem?
The onlee way is a full lockdown until when it settles down.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also has mentioned the key differentiator of covid19 vs Flu is that the former is much more infectious than flu.
Since is much more infectious means it will be widespread means more people are taking their chances.
How to overcome this problem?
The onlee way is a full lockdown until when it settles down.
My uncle also mentioned the price to payback for not listening to my uncle
My uncle was leefering to the whole world need to stop evolve not sg onlee. It is defintelee worth the take without any doubts :rolleyes:
But it is too late now.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the-only-way-to-stop-a-epidemic-is.281212/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad that My uncle formula has to open :cry:
Means literalee now sg has 3.5k casualties.
My uncle think the comparison ratio he gave for 1k old farts vs 1 little sinkie is already verlee conservative figure becas you can say Flu can easilee kill 1k old farts but flu doesn't kill little sinkies.
Down the road there will be more 1k added even my uncle hate to see it.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think the comparison ratio he gave for 1k old farts vs 1 little sinkie is already verlee conservative figure becas you can say Flu can easilee kill 1k old farts but flu doesn't kill little sinkies.
Down the road there will be more 1k added even my uncle hate to see it.
My uncle had also mentioned from the verlee beginning - vac or unvac mask or no mask etc is not the issue.
With dengue spreading + all the medical diseases evolving human no longer can live normallee I.e study married giving birth working hard etc future ? There is no future for human beings to begin with.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle had also mentioned from the verlee beginning - vac or unvac mask or no mask etc is not the issue.
With dengue spreading + all the medical diseases evolving human no longer can live normallee I.e study married giving birth working hard etc future ? There is no future for human beings to begin with.
Sorlee to bore anyone. Perhaps onlee clear minded person can see and feel the future is bleak. Others will not think so much and most just sor har sor har kum and lead their life with aspirations :biggrin:

nightowl

Alfrescian
Loyal

ByCHERYL TAN

image_776.jpg

poor thing for her parents :frown: