• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Cannot Assume Too Much

American government are pro-Jews just like me. You don't understand the relationship between the Jews and the Americans, you don't understand the world. The Jews have the influence over the world like the present terrorism we are facing today. We cannot assume that we are affected by what they say.

If there is an end of the world, I'm sure they are the ones responsible for it one way or the other.

You still dont get it. I repeat: The world is much larger and diverse than you think.

Do read more books and watch more documentaries other than the bible. Dont be a zombie in a well.

The world does not evolve around jews, middle east, america. The jews have influence 'over the world'? You know, 'the world' according to the delusional jews ? Don't anyhow use this word.

Half the world dont give a damn what happens in the middle east. Jews or muslim will not cause the end of anything other than maybe their own race.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No Way Atheists Can Prove That God Don't Exist

Your opinion is respected. But that's be real...just turn to the newspaper and you will have news, news and news about the Middle-East and in particular the news concerning Israel and the neighbouring countries. It is outside this forum (and also outside my ability) to discuss what is taking place in the Middle-East because the geo-political scenes there are too complicated. But, what I am saying is that for a small nation like Israel it has dominated the news almost every day.

Why so special about the Jews? From the world's perspective, nothing really. But for believers of the God of the Bible, the Jews is a special-race (or chosen people) because the Jewish race (as well as the nation of Israel) is an integral part of the history of mankind from beginning (that is from the Fall of Man) to the end (that is to the Second Coming of Jesus). Looking at the political development of the Middle-East, i.e. Israel and it's neighbouring countries, we can relate to many of the stories and prophecies told in the Bible.

Are we over-rating the Jews? Well, you can have your opinion and so do others. But again, that's go through the facts rather than the emotion. Just go to a list of Nobel Prize winners and you will notice that the Jews have been awarded with the prizes years after years for almost every discipline - physics, chemistry, medicines, etc. No one can doubt the intellectual capabilities of the Jews. One of our early founders had once said something like this: "Every year, Israel though a very small country, produces at least 200 - 300 top-world class 'brains'. Singapore, if we are lucky, we can at most produce 4 or 5." I couldn't remember exactly in what event was this statement he made, most probably he was lamenting for the lack of world class 'brains' that Singapore must have in order to compete in the world of business but the facts are clear: Though you wouldn't want to over-rate the Jews but I think you should not under-rate them! They are really, really smart people in all disciplines - intellectually and academically.

[By the way, I am not a Jew. I am, like you....a Singaporean....but perhaps not like you...I am not smart and not intelligent...just an ordinary Singaporean who has a calling to share the Gospel of Jesus with fellow believers and to encourage one another to prepare for our future which is not of this world but to build our future in the Heavenly Kingdom and to eternally dwell with our Saviour, Christ Jesus.]

I read the Shit Times everyday and israel and middle east news are just like any other news happening around the world. Jews are only special Only in your delusional judeo christian world. Most of the rest of the world don’t give a damn.

Let me reiterate: I do not deny jews are smart: In fact they are very smart. But does being smart make them any special? Why use only smartness as the ONLY yardstick for being special?

Thomas Edison is special. Pele is special, Michael Jordan is special. Leonardo da vinci is special. And I don’t remember them claiming to be ‘the chosen one’.

Please do have an open mind and celebrate the diverse people sharing our planet. The Africans are blessed with unrivalled athletism, the jews have brains. And the Indian are awesome at spelling! NO ONE RACE IS MORE SUPERERIOR THAN THE OTHER. You can be good in one thing and crap in another. Be humble.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists Are Dumb Folks

The world does not evolve around jews, middle east, america. The jews have influence 'over the world'? You know, 'the world' according to the delusional jews ? Don't anyhow use this word.

Yes, the Jews and the Americans have something in common. And if the Americans will continue to listen and to protect these people, well AMERICA IS THE WORLD !

As usual, the atheists are dumb folks.
:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nope, unlike you, i don't pretend to speak for any one on this forum. You were the one who wrote, "...you try to clean your bible here but too bad ppl here dont buy it ...". how do you know that people here don't buy what i say ? Speaking for other folks on this forum ?

You're right. There are many other verses in the bible that mentions "murder, violence and abuse" (never disputed that) to which i've given my perspectives on why they're there. go read my post #144.

but i'm taking issue with this verse, "folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.". Why ? Because you've included it despite it being quite obvious that there is no "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse. Fishbuff agrees with me. But yet, you keep insisting that "murder, violence and abuse" is found in this verse and calling anyone who does not see this as "delusional" (which would equally apply to fishbuff). I can only conclude that you are so biased against the bible that even a neutral verse like this (which is good advice to many:wink:) can be twisted into something sinister. That is why i say you give atheists a bad name.

unlike me you dont speak for anyone on this forum ? Then why did you said i give atheists a bad name :wink: ? Of course those who have the brain to think that a snake will talk will not buy your story . Im not speaking on the behalf of ppl here who dont have a brain to know what is real and whats not ...those who have a brain to know the different between a fiction book and a non fiction book will agree with me :wink: . You dont need a rocket scienctist to tell you a talking snake is not real :wink: .

Your post #144 is full of nonsense and you still think that its ok to murder and abuse ppl and finding ways to justify your delusion :wink: .

" folly is close to the heart of a child but the rod of discipline will dive it far from him " is not an abuse to justify your dirty bible crime ? I really pity your children ( if you have one ) you are teachimg your children that by using violence you can get what you want ? What a good up bringing for your kids :wink: . You are still living in stone age thats why a stone age story book suits you :wink: . Im biased against the bible ? Of course i do ...because that story book is dirty and full of fairy tales . If someone tells you that pokemon is real , do you still think he is normal ? Of course not :wink:

your cult passes through three stages: first, it is ridiculed :smile: second, it is violently opposed :wink: and third, it is accepted as self-evident. :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes...I do: THANK YOU for creating this awareness that we can only be saved by the blood of Jesus; and we are created by God and not descended from monkeys or apes. We are told in the Bible, in everything give thanks (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

As I have mentioned, believing in creation or evoluation involves in faith, and indeed it takes a stronger faith to believe in evolution than to be that the universe was indeed created by God.

By way of humour and make no mistakes about it......you can make more 'jokes' about evolution than another other books...you can say about talking snake (and actually it was the devil that spoke to Eve; the word serpent is used to illustrate the nature of devil - cunning, poisonous, ready to attack without any mercy, etc, Jesus walked on water (and yes, we believe this and science will never able to prove it otherwise it wouldn't be a miracle), and so on but you can't ready beat the following evolution joke which was told by a child when I attended a children's birthday party:

A 10-year old child who was visiting a museum and asked the museum curator: What is the age of this dinosaur?

Museum curator: It is 2 billion years old.

The 10-year old child: No! It's 2 billion years and 10 months old.

Museum curator: How did you come out to this precise age.

The 10-year child: I was here 10 months old and I was told it was 2 billion years old and so it should be 2 billion years and 10 months now.

The museum curator was speechless and the visitors around them (including many evolutionists) blasted with laugthers that could simply blown up the museum!

So....this is what evolution is all about!

But when it comes to creation, there is no such thing as million or billion years.....we are talking about at most 6,000 to 10,000 years. Remember: The oldest living tree is 4,768 years old....not 4 million years old. Some botanists have also claimed to have found trees as old as 9,000 years....and so what.....the biblical flood in Noah's time though had flattened trees but the roots of many trees were still intact and alive and many trees could thrive under submerged water. Once the flood subsided, they will continue to grow. But tree.....100,000 years old.....1 million years old.......it must be a joke if you can find one that is that old.

" We are told in the Bible, in everything give thanks (1 Thessalonians 5:18)" . yes you are also told to be violent and the bible also told you that murder and abuse is right ( see this thread ) :wink:

" As I have mentioned, believing in creation or evoluation involves in faith, and indeed it takes a stronger faith to believe in evolution than to be that the universe was indeed created by God " .

I START TO WONDER IF YOU ARE REALLY DUMB ...YOU DONT NEED ANY FAITH IN EVOLUTION ...ALL YOU NEED IS EDVIDENCE THROUGH YEARS OF STUDIES , RESEARCH , EXPERIMENTS TO FIND THE TRUTH AND NOT BY JUST SAYING YOUR GOD CREATED THE WORLD IN JUST SIX DAYS ...YOU REALLY CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN FICTION AND NON-FICTION . DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN IT RAINS MEANS THE GOD IS CRYING :wink: ?

" By way of humour and make no mistakes about it......you can make more 'jokes' about evolution than another other books...you can say about talking snake (and actually it was the devil that spoke to Eve; the word serpent is used to illustrate the nature of devil - cunning, poisonous, ready to attack without any mercy, etc, Jesus walked on water (and yes, we believe this and science will never able to prove it otherwise it wouldn't be a miracle), and so on but you can't ready beat the following evolution joke which was told by a child when I attended a children's birthday party " .

WHO TOLD YOU A SNAKE IS CUNNING ? SNAKES ARE NOT CUNNING AT ALL ...SNAKE CANT THINK FOR THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEIR BRAIN IS NOT LIKE HUMANS BRAIN , SO HOW CAN A SNAKE BE CUNNING ? SNAKE DONTY GO AROUND ATTACKING PPL . WHEN HUMAN GO NEAR THEM ITS THEIR REPTILES INSTICTS TO DEFENCE ITSELF :wink: AGAIN ALL YOU DO IS THINKING ABOUT FAIRY TALES AND BEING DELUSION :wink: THANKYOU FOR SHOWING US HOW YOU VIEW THE WORLD AND THE NATURE AROUND YOU :wink: .

" Jesus walked on water (and yes, we believe this and science will never able to prove it otherwise it wouldn't be a miracle), and so on but you can't ready beat the following evolution joke which was told by a child when I attended a children's birthday party " .

WALKING ON WATER WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND YOU CALLED AN EVENT THAT NEVER HAPPENS AS A MIRACLE ? CAN I JUST SAY I COULD APPEAR IN ANY PLACE ON EARTH IN A TIME MACHINE ..SO DO YOU ALSO TREAT IT AS I CAN PERFORM MIRACLE ? :wink: WOW ....YOU ARE INDEED VERY SMART :wink:

" A 10-year old child who was visiting a museum and asked the museum curator: What is the age of this dinosaur?

Museum curator: It is 2 billion years old.

The 10-year old child: No! It's 2 billion years and 10 months old.

Museum curator: How did you come out to this precise age.

The 10-year child: I was here 10 months old and I was told it was 2 billion years old and so it should be 2 billion years and 10 months now.

The museum curator was speechless and the visitors around them (including many evolutionists) blasted with laugthers that could simply blown up the museum!

SCIENCE NEVER TELL YOU THE AGE OF THE DINOSAUR ...SCIENCE NEVER CONFIRM THE EXACT AGE ....SCIENCE USE THE WORD " ABOUT 2 MILLIONS YEARS " . :wink:

" But when it comes to creation, there is no such thing as million or billion years.....we are talking about at most 6,000 to 10,000 years. Remember: The oldest living tree is 4,768 years old....not 4 million years old. Some botanists have also claimed to have found trees as old as 9,000 years....and so what.....the biblical flood in Noah's time though had flattened trees but the roots of many trees were still intact and alive and many trees could thrive under submerged water. Once the flood subsided, they will continue to grow. But tree.....100,000 years old.....1 million years old.......it must be a joke if you can find one that is that old ".

THERE ARE NO EDVIDENCE THAT THERE IS BIBLICAL FLOOD :wink: ...AGAIN AS USUAL YOU ARE USING THE BIBLE TO DEFENCE THE BIBLE :wink: WELL DONE CHRISTIANS :wink:

ps : if they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for May 28

Burn People Alive

On the following day the people went out into the fields. When Abimelech was told, he took his troops and divided them into three companies, and lay in wait in the fields. When he looked and saw the people coming out of the city, he rose against them and killed them. Abimelech and the company that was with him rushed forward and stood at the entrance of the gate of the city, while the two companies rushed on all who were in the fields and killed them. Abimelech fought against the city all that day; he took the city, and killed the people that were in it; and he razed the city and sowed it with salt.

When all the lords of the Tower of Shechem heard of it, they entered the stronghold of the temple of El-berith. Abimelech was told that all the lords of the Tower of Shechem were gathered together. So Abimelech went up to Mount Zalmon, he and all the troops that were with him. Abimelech took an ax in his hand, cut down a bundle of brushwood, and took it up and laid it on his shoulder. Then he said to the troops with him, "What you have seen me do, do quickly, as I have done." So every one of the troops cut down a bundle and following Abimelech put it against the stronghold, and they set the stronghold on fire over them, so that all the people of the Tower of Shechem also died, about a thousand men and women. (Judges 9:42-49 NRS)

22222222222222.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for May 29

Murder Men, Women, and Children

"These men are friendly with us; let them dwell in the land and trade in it, for behold, the land is large enough for them; let us take their daughters in marriage, and let us give them our daughters. Only on this condition will the men agree to dwell with us, to become one people: that every male among us be circumcised as they are circumcised. Will not their cattle, their property and all their beasts be ours? Only let us agree with them, and they will dwell with us." And all who went out of the gate of his city hearkened to Hamor and his son Shechem; and every male was circumcised, all who went out of the gate of his city.

On the third day, when they were sore, two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brothers, took their swords and came upon the city unawares, and killed all the males. They slew Hamor and his son Shechem with the sword, and took Dinah out of Shechem's house, and went away. And the sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and plundered the city, because their sister had been defiled; they took their flocks and their herds, their asses, and whatever was in the city and in the field; all their wealth, all their little ones and their wives, all that was in the houses, they captured and made their prey. Then Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, "You have brought trouble on me by making me odious to the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites and the Per'izzites; my numbers are few, and if they gather themselves against me and attack me, I shall be destroyed, both I and my household." But they said, "Should he treat our sister as a harlot?" (Genesis 34:21-31 NLT)

the propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human :wink:
222222222222222.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Atheists Are Dumb Folks

Yes, the Jews and the Americans have something in common. And if the Americans will continue to listen and to protect these people, well AMERICA IS THE WORLD !

As usual, the atheists are dumb folks.
:rolleyes:

oh yeah dumb ...i wonder whose dumb ...believing in a talking snakes and staying alive in a fish stomach for 3 days is not dumb :wink: . let the reader decide whose dumb :wink: thankyou :wink:

ps : the aim of an argument ... should not be victory, but progress :wink: ..looks like you do not progress at all :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I read the Shit Times everyday and israel and middle east news are just like any other news happening around the world. Jews are only special Only in your delusional judeo christian world. Most of the rest of the world don’t give a damn.

Let me reiterate: I do not deny jews are smart: In fact they are very smart. But does being smart make them any special? Why use only smartness as the ONLY yardstick for being special?

Thomas Edison is special. Pele is special, Michael Jordan is special. Leonardo da vinci is special. And I don’t remember them claiming to be ‘the chosen one’.

Please do have an open mind and celebrate the diverse people sharing our planet. The Africans are blessed with unrivalled athletism, the jews have brains. And the Indian are awesome at spelling! NO ONE RACE IS MORE SUPERERIOR THAN THE OTHER. You can be good in one thing and crap in another. Be humble.

theres a different between smart and cunning ...jews are cunning :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: You Cannot Assume Too Much

You still dont get it. I repeat: The world is much larger and diverse than you think.

Do read more books and watch more documentaries other than the bible. Dont be a zombie in a well.

Half the world dont give a damn what happens in the middle east. Jews or muslim will not cause the end of anything other than maybe their own race.

its not that he dont get it ...he is runing in circles trying his very best to defence his blind faith :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i believe that religion, generally speaking, has been a curse to mankind that its modest and greatly overestimate services on the ethical side have been more than overcome by the damage it has done to clear and honest thinking.
i believe that no discovery of fact, however trivial, can be wholly useless to the race, and that no trumpeting of falsehood, however virtuous in intent, can be anything but vicious.
i believe that all government is fuckup , in that all government must necessarily make war upon liberty...
i believe that the evidence for immortality and invisibleman is no better than the evidence of witches, and deserves no more respect.
i believe in the complete freedom of thought and speech...
i believe in the capacity of man to conquer his world, and to find out what it is made of, and how it is run.
i believe in the reality of progress.
i - but the whole thing, after all, may be put very simply. i believe that it is better to tell the truth than to lie. i believe that it is better to be free than to be a slave. and i believe that it is better to know than be ignorant .

history is full of people who out of fear, or ignorance, or lust for power has destroyed knowledge of immeasurable values which truly belongs to us all. we must not let it happen again !!!

PS : a slave is one who waits for " someone " else to free him....now start thinking , are you a slave ? :wink: yes , im talking about your invisibleman :wink:

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

SCIENCE NEVER TELL YOU THE AGE OF THE DINOSAUR ...SCIENCE NEVER CONFIRM THE EXACT AGE ....SCIENCE USE THE WORD " ABOUT 2 MILLIONS YEARS "

The answer is simple: Science cannot and unable to tell the age.....not never (which implied it could but didn't want). Please know the difference!

Bible is a historical books....from cover to cover, we can see exact dates given in the texts and they are verifiable and supportable be archaelogical findings.

You can monkey with and around those meaningless dates like million or billion of years of the dead bones, but don't monkey around with the dates of the stories told in the Holy Scriptures!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheist Are Trolls And Nutcase ?

oh yeah dumb ...i wonder whose dumb ...believing in a talking snakes and staying alive in a fish stomach for 3 days is not dumb :wink: . let the reader decide whose dumb :wink: thankyou :wink:

ps : the aim of an argument ... should not be victory, but progress :wink: ..looks like you do not progress at all :wink:

Yah, blah, blah, that's another unsophisticated comment from drifter again. Drifting in and out with the same boring and untested so-called evidence. That's why people like atheists are so ... blind and lacking intelligence to see the obvious. Still sticking to sci-fi or denial as a religion ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb ? Now Dumber

so now you change your tone and you agree that the bible is not perfect because of this thread :wink: ? i thought that your god is perfect and the bible is the god word ? :wink: opps ...did i put a nail on that :wink:

222222222222.jpg

At first, you are dumb, now you dumber. OMG ! :biggrin:

So far, I have NEVER said that the bible was perfect. Comprehension problem ! You are so delusional OMG ! :rolleyes:

Since the bible was written by men BUT inspired by the Holy Spirit, errors in the encoding part wasn't a surprise at all. The key is not a lone PC but with a connected PC to the Holy Ghost (must be connected to God).

But, there is a big difference that whether the actual idea is from men or God himself. God can do things that men cannot comprehend at times though the world is still rule by law.

Anyway, go and nail yourself. :biggrin: Now, I can safely confirm that most atheists are dumb folks. :biggrin:

omnia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
unlike me you dont speak for anyone on this forum ? Then why did you said i give atheists a bad name :wink: ? Of course those who have the brain to think that a snake will talk will not buy your story . Im not speaking on the behalf of ppl here who dont have a brain to know what is real and whats not ...those who have a brain to know the different between a fiction book and a non fiction book will agree with me :wink: . You dont need a rocket scienctist to tell you a talking snake is not real :wink: .

Your post #144 is full of nonsense and you still think that its ok to murder and abuse ppl and finding ways to justify your delusion :wink: .

" folly is close to the heart of a child but the rod of discipline will dive it far from him " is not an abuse to justify your dirty bible crime ? I really pity your children ( if you have one ) you are teachimg your children that by using violence you can get what you want ? What a good up bringing for your kids :wink: . You are still living in stone age thats why a stone age story book suits you :wink: . Im biased against the bible ? Of course i do ...because that story book is dirty and full of fairy tales . If someone tells you that pokemon is real , do you still think he is normal ? Of course not :wink:

your cult passes through three stages: first, it is ridiculed :smile: second, it is violently opposed :wink: and third, it is accepted as self-evident. :wink:
You really think you sound real smart in your rant against Christians, the bible and in the insults you throw left, right and center, don't you ? Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but you come across as a very objectionable person unlike other Atheists that I've met; lacking in depth and quality of thinking. I hope you're nicer in real life :smile:.

No doubt you are now going to throw over another boatload of insults but that's fine. I'll let readers decide whether what I wrote in post #144 is reasonable and what kind of a person drifter is. Cheers.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The answer is simple: Science cannot and unable to tell the age.....not never (which implied it could but didn't want). Please know the difference!

Bible is a historical books....from cover to cover, we can see exact dates given in the texts and they are verifiable and supportable be archaelogical findings.

You can monkey with and around those meaningless dates like million or billion of years of the dead bones, but don't monkey around with the dates of the stories told in the Holy Scriptures!

yes ...science cannot pin point the exact date but ...its close . your bible can show you the exact date of when and what time jesus walk on water or what is the date for that man to stay inside the fish stomach ? :wink:

Bible is a historical books ? since when historical book have fairy tales like talking snakes , staying alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ...ect . those things only happen in fairy tales :wink:

" You can monkey with and around those meaningless dates like million or billion of years of the dead bones, but don't monkey around with the dates of the stories told in the Holy Scriptures ! "

wow ...you are pissed ? whahahahaha . so what time and date did the taking snake talk ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dumb ? Now Dumber

At first, you are dumb, now you dumber. OMG ! :biggrin:

So far, I have NEVER said that the bible was perfect. Comprehension problem ! You are so delusional OMG ! :rolleyes:

Since the bible was written by men BUT inspired by the Holy Spirit, errors in the encoding part wasn't a surprise at all. The key is not a lone PC but with a connected PC to the Holy Ghost (must be connected to God).

But, there is a big difference that whether the actual idea is from men or God himself. God can do things that men cannot comprehend at times though the world is still rule by law.

Anyway, go and nail yourself. :biggrin: Now, I can safely confirm that most atheists are dumb folks. :biggrin:

you never say the bible is perfect ? but you guys believe that your god is perfect and your god worte the bible right ? whahahahaha ...sorry i slap your face with your own hands :wink:

" Since the bible was written by men BUT inspired by the Holy Spirit, errors in the encoding part wasn't a surprise at all. The key is not a lone PC but with a connected PC to the Holy Ghost (must be connected to God).

but you guys believe that your god is powerful right ? why cant he stop error in the bible ? unable to ? lazy to ? cannot ? whahahahahahaha:wink: sorry i slap you again :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You really think you sound real smart in your rant against Christians, the bible and in the insults you throw left, right and center, don't you ? Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but you come across as a very objectionable person unlike other Atheists that I've met; lacking in depth and quality of thinking. I hope you're nicer in real life :smile:.

No doubt you are now going to throw over another boatload of insults but that's fine. I'll let readers decide whether what I wrote in post #144 is reasonable and what kind of a person drifter is. Cheers.

so fast quit ? why dont you behave like the rest of the sheep here and stay on and defence your blind faith to death ? please dont quit ....i will miss you :wink: if nobody here to defence their faith ...i wont be able to show how stupid you guys are when you try to defence your own faith ...like that no fun :wink: please stay on ok ? :wink:

omnia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
so fast quit ? why dont you behave like the rest of the sheep here and stay on and defence your blind faith to death ? please dont quit ....i will miss you :wink: if nobody here to defence their faith ...i wont be able to show how stupid you guys are when you try to defence your own faith ...like that no fun :wink: please stay on ok ? :wink:
Wow, I'm surprised !

Only one paragraph of mindless insults this time (and as usual, nothing to do with the thread or with what I posted in #144). I was expecting much more ... lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, I'm surprised !

Only one paragraph of mindless insults this time (and as usual, nothing to do with the thread or with what I posted in #144). I was expecting much more ... lol

i knew you will be back for more ...its so christains ...whahahaha..but i have to thankyou for the comeback it makes this folder alot of fun with christains around :wink:

by the way why cant i insult your religion if ppl can insult so many things ? whats make your religion so special ? if you do not like ppl to insult your religion then you should not have such a cult in the first place :wink: