• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cannot Assume Too Much

I repeat: Jews are over-rated. And billions in the world don't give a damn what jews or israel think or do.

What's so special about jews and israel? Dont tell me the usual rheotic that they are good in maths and finance. Can a jew run as fast as usain bolt? Or play ballet-like football like zidane? Every race has its place on mother earth. Can i say that they are ONLY good at maths and finance? If so what's so special about them?

American government are pro-Jews just like me. You don't understand the relationship between the Jews and the Americans, you don't understand the world. The Jews have the influence over the world like the present terrorism we are facing today. We cannot assume that we are affected by what they say.

If there is an end of the world, I'm sure they are the ones responsible for it one way or the other.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not For You

Acts of violence, revenge are abound in the bible.

I quote from the first post again:

And now the LORD Almighty says: Because you have not listened to me, I will gather together all the armies of the north under King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, whom I have appointed as my deputy. I will bring them all against this land and its people and against the other nations near you. I will completely destroy you and make you an object of horror and contempt and a ruin forever. I will take away your happy singing and laughter. The joyful voices of bridegrooms and brides will no longer be heard. Your businesses will fail, and all your homes will stand silent and dark. This entire land will become a desolate wasteland. (Jeremiah 25:8-11 NLT)

The promise is not for you if you are an unbeliever. This applies to those who signed an employment contract for that company. If you are an unemployed, you are not bound by it. But, you will die of hunger because of your unemployment status. All employment contracts have benefits and penalties listed down. Why do you need to complain when you are not involved.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: No Way Atheists Can Prove That God Don't Exist

Bible Quote for May 23

Death for Cursing Parents

If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quotes for May 24

The Cure for Jealousy

And the LORD said to Moses, "Say to the people of Israel: 'Suppose a man's wife goes astray and is unfaithful to her husband. Suppose she sleeps with another man, but there is no witness since she was not caught in the act. If her husband becomes jealous and suspicious of his wife, even if she has not defiled herself, the husband must bring his wife to the priest with an offering of two quarts of barley flour to be presented on her behalf. Do not mix it with olive oil or frankincense, for it is a jealousy offering – an offering of inquiry to find out if she is guilty. "'The priest must then present her before the LORD. He must take some holy water in a clay jar and mix it with dust from the Tabernacle floor. When he has presented her before the LORD, he must unbind her hair and place the offering of inquiry – the jealousy offering – in her hands to determine whether or not her husband's suspicions are justified. The priest will stand before her, holding the jar of bitter water that brings a curse to those who are guilty. The priest will put the woman under oath and say to her, "If no other man has slept with you, and you have not defiled yourself by being unfaithful, may you be immune from the effects of this bitter water that causes the curse. But if you have gone astray while under your husband's authority and defiled yourself by sleeping with another man"- at this point the priest must put the woman under this oath – "then may the people see that the LORD's curse is upon you when he makes you infertile. Now may this water that brings the curse enter your body and make you infertile. "And the woman will be required to say, "Yes, let it be so." Then the priest will write these curses on a piece of leather and wash them off into the bitter water. He will then make the woman drink the bitter water, so it may bring on the curse and cause bitter suffering in cases of guilt. "'Then the priest will take the jealousy offering from the woman's hand, lift it up before the LORD, and carry it to the altar. He will take a handful as a token portion and burn it on the altar. Then he will require the woman to drink the water. If she has defiled herself by being unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse will cause bitter suffering. She will become infertile, and her name will become a curse word among her people. But if she has not defiled herself and is pure, she will be unharmed and will still be able to have children. "'This is the ritual law for dealing with jealousy. If a woman defiles herself by being unfaithful to her husband, or if a man is overcome with jealousy and suspicion that his wife has been unfaithful, the husband must present his wife before the LORD, and the priest will apply this entire ritual law to her. The husband will be innocent of any guilt in this matter, but his wife will be held accountable for her sin.' (Numbers 5:11-31 NLT)

no wonder the person who invented christains wants those delusion ppl to praise their " god " .
222222222.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for May 25

Teach Boys to Murder

"They were my brothers!" Gideon exclaimed. "As surely as the LORD lives, I wouldn't kill you if you hadn't killed them." Turning to Jether, his oldest son, he said, "Kill them!" But Jether did not draw his sword, for he was only a boy and was afraid. Then Zebah and Zalmunna said to Gideon, "Don't ask a boy to do a man's job! Do it yourself!" So Gideon killed them both and took the royal ornaments from the necks of their camels. (Judges 8:19-21 NLT)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quote for May 26

God Kills Little Boys and Girls

So this is what the LORD Almighty says about them: "I will punish them! Their young men will die in battle, and their little boys and girls will starve. Not one of these plotters from Anathoth will survive, for I will bring disaster upon them when their time of punishment comes." (Jeremiah 11:22-23 NLT)

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I disagree. On the contrary, it is a delusional person, or someone with an extremely poor grasp of the English Language, or more likely, someone with extreme biasness against the bible that will see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him."

In fact, I dare say that you will see "murder, violence and abuse" in a piece of stone if the bible talks about stones ... lol. Honestly, with the way you interpret this verse, you give all atheists a bad name.

No you don't have to agree with fishbuff but it does show that even someone from your side of the court agrees with my interpretation of this verse ... lol.

By the way, message to fishbuff: drifter calls you a "delusional person" since you don't see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse like he does :biggrin:

" I disagree. On the contrary, it is a delusional person, or someone with an extremely poor grasp of the English Language, or more likely, someone with extreme biasness against the bible that will see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him" .

this is delusion :wink:
a. The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
2. A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
3. Psychiatry A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

now we know you really have delusion problems :wink:

" In fact, I dare say that you will see "murder, violence and abuse" in a piece of stone if the bible talks about stones ... lol. Honestly, with the way you interpret this verse, you give all atheists a bad name " .

me giving atheists a bad name ..look whos talking ..you try to clean your bible here but too bad ppl here dont buy it ...no matter how hard you try to wash it clean ...its still a dirty old story book that fills with abuse and murders :wink: try harder next time :wink:

" No you don't have to agree with fishbuff but it does show that even someone from your side of the court agrees with my interpretation of this verse ... lol.

By the way, message to fishbuff: drifter calls you a "delusional person" since you don't see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse like he does"

even christains also know your bible is a storybook ...and hitler is a christains ..:wink: so what does it say about your own cult ? i say fishbuff is a delusional person ? show me the proof :wink: . now we know how christains like you behave ...not only you love to paint your dirty old storybook your own way , you also love to put words in others mouth ...well done christains ...thankyou for showing us your true colour here :wink:

22222222.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your opinion is respected. But that's be real...just turn to the newspaper and you will have news, news and news about the Middle-East and in particular the news concerning Israel and the neighbouring countries. It is outside this forum (and also outside my ability) to discuss what is taking place in the Middle-East because the geo-political scenes there are too complicated. But, what I am saying is that for a small nation like Israel it has dominated the news almost every day.

Why so special about the Jews? From the world's perspective, nothing really. But for believers of the God of the Bible, the Jews is a special-race (or chosen people) because the Jewish race (as well as the nation of Israel) is an integral part of the history of mankind from beginning (that is from the Fall of Man) to the end (that is to the Second Coming of Jesus). Looking at the political development of the Middle-East, i.e. Israel and it's neighbouring countries, we can relate to many of the stories and prophecies told in the Bible.

Are we over-rating the Jews? Well, you can have your opinion and so do others. But again, that's go through the facts rather than the emotion. Just go to a list of Nobel Prize winners and you will notice that the Jews have been awarded with the prizes years after years for almost every discipline - physics, chemistry, medicines, etc. No one can doubt the intellectual capabilities of the Jews. One of our early founders had once said something like this: "Every year, Israel though a very small country, produces at least 200 - 300 top-world class 'brains'. Singapore, if we are lucky, we can at most produce 4 or 5." I couldn't remember exactly in what event was this statement he made, most probably he was lamenting for the lack of world class 'brains' that Singapore must have in order to compete in the world of business but the facts are clear: Though you wouldn't want to over-rate the Jews but I think you should not under-rate them! They are really, really smart people in all disciplines - intellectually and academically.

[By the way, I am not a Jew. I am, like you....a Singaporean....but perhaps not like you...I am not smart and not intelligent...just an ordinary Singaporean who has a calling to share the Gospel of Jesus with fellow believers and to encourage one another to prepare for our future which is not of this world but to build our future in the Heavenly Kingdom and to eternally dwell with our Saviour, Christ Jesus.]

we all know you are not that intelligent :wink: so dont need to tell us what we know ok ? :wink:

1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg

Last edited:

omnia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
" In fact, I dare say that you will see "murder, violence and abuse" in a piece of stone if the bible talks about stones ... lol. Honestly, with the way you interpret this verse, you give all atheists a bad name " .

me giving atheists a bad name ..look whos talking ..you try to clean your bible here but too bad ppl here dont buy it ...no matter how hard you try to wash it clean ...its still a dirty old story book that fills with abuse and murders :wink: try harder next time :wink:

I don't think you are in the position to speak for the 3000+ folks who have viewed this thread, that they do not buy what I say. I have explained in a fair amount of detail in post #144 why there are bible passages that appear to sanction killing and violence. I suggest you re-read that post. Think me delusional all you want but I still assert that it is a delusional person, or someone with an extremely poor grasp of the English Language, or someone with extreme biasness against the bible that will see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.". I believe you belong to the last group.

I get the feeling that some Christian(s) must have really wronged you to cause that hatred that you seem to have against the bible and against Christianity. But I hope you realise that there will always be Christians who will behave terribly just as there will be Christians who will really inspire with their holy and charitable lives. I hope you meet more of the latter kind.

" No you don't have to agree with fishbuff but it does show that even someone from your side of the court agrees with my interpretation of this verse ... lol.
By the way, message to fishbuff: drifter calls you a "delusional person" since you don't see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse like he does"

... i say fishbuff is a delusional person ? show me the proof :wink: .
You don't seem to recall the train of discussion, do you ? Let's review what has been posted:

Post #167: I asked where does "murder, killing and abuse" appear in the bible verse that you posted: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him."

Post #168: Fishbuff agreed that "murder, killing and abuse" in not found in this verse although it was found in other parts of the bible, "not in the a/m verse but peppered all over in the OT..."

Post #186: You asserted (as you still do) that a person who does not see "murder, violence and abuse" in this verse is delusional, "SORRY ...ITS NOT AN OBJECTIVE PERSON ..ITS DELUSIONAL PERSON WILL NOT SEE MURDER , VIOLENCE AND ABUUSE IN THIS VERSE"

So since fishbuff does not see "murder, violence and abuse" in this verse (post #168), I correctly concluded that in your view at least, fishbuff must also be delusional.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can't convince you if don't want to have an open mind. Why old dogs or people cannot be taught ? They have grown resistance to new things. They will tell you that the axe is better than the chain saw. How can this be ? Right. In term of technology, new things seem to be better and faster.

But, science do not have all the answers. Even scientists are against another scientists regarding strange and unreined theories which make no sense. I didn't say this, I quote from a well known American scientist.

No sample, no experiment, fuzzy data, etc. How to trust these things from the so-called science ? This is sci-fi ! And there will be atheists who will be willing to believe this ? What a laughingstock ! In the first place they say God cannot be proven, cannot be seen, etc. and now you people can believe the unbelievable ? I call this hypocrisy or idiotic. It's either you folks have character problems or intelligence problems.

If you want to progress, you need to have an open mind. By closing it, you will always be in the rut till the day you rust away for good. That's advice to you folks.

Why old dogs or people cannot be taught - Psalm23: That's true. You can't teach old dogs new tricks and some people are just cannot be taught. Bible told us: Don't give dogs to what is sacred and don't cast pearls to swines (Matthew 7:6). Holy Scriptures of the God of the Bible are meant for repented sinners and not for dogs and swines!

But, science do not have all the answers - Psalm23: That's true. Both evolution and creation are belief system and like all belief systems, we need faith. Indeed it takes a stronger faith to belief in evolution than in creation. That's why it is so difficult, sometimes nearly impossible to convince the evolutionists that their ancestors were not monkeys or apes.

If you want to progress, you need to have an open mind - Psalm 23: That's very true too. Christians are the most open minded people to believe what the Holy Bible tells us when more than 80% of the world's people just reject them. We know that only the spirit of God can point out to this true the the word of God, the Bible, is His personal message exclusive for consumption by His rpented sinners.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

we all know you are not that intelligent ...QUOTE]

Thank you...and that's where the hope lies....Jesus has told us that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like children (Matthew 19:14). Thankfully, if He has told us that the Kingdom of Heaven is only reserved for the intelligent, for the scientists, I would have given up my faith long ago!

Faith is a very simple thing. It requires not intelligence and God did not say that faith comes by reading science journals or science textbooks. Faith simply requires us to just hear the word of God, the Bible (Romans 10:17): So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
God Is A Complex Thing

dove.jpg

Why old dogs or people cannot be taught - Holy Scriptures of the God of the Bible are meant for repented sinners and not for dogs and swines!

But, science do not have all the answers - That's why it is so difficult, sometimes nearly impossible to convince the evolutionists that their ancestors were not monkeys or apes.

If you want to progress, you need to have an open mind - We know that only the spirit of God can point out to this true the the word of God, the Bible, is His personal message exclusive for consumption by His rpented sinners.

The bible is not just a history book, it is actually more than that. Even, if it wasn't perfect, it's still okay as long as the Spirit teaches. Spirit is not bible. They are both two different things.

A spirit does not look like a dove like what Jesus saw.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think you are in the position to speak for the 3000+ folks who have viewed this thread, that they do not buy what I say. I have explained in a fair amount of detail in post #144 why there are bible passages that appear to sanction killing and violence. I suggest you re-read that post. Think me delusional all you want but I still assert that it is a delusional person, or someone with an extremely poor grasp of the English Language, or someone with extreme biasness against the bible that will see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.". I believe you belong to the last group.

I get the feeling that some Christian(s) must have really wronged you to cause that hatred that you seem to have against the bible and against Christianity. But I hope you realise that there will always be Christians who will behave terribly just as there will be Christians who will really inspire with their holy and charitable lives. I hope you meet more of the latter kind.

You don't seem to recall the train of discussion, do you ? Let's review what has been posted:

Post #167: I asked where does "murder, killing and abuse" appear in the bible verse that you posted: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him."

Post #168: Fishbuff agreed that "murder, killing and abuse" in not found in this verse although it was found in other parts of the bible, "not in the a/m verse but peppered all over in the OT..."

Post #186: You asserted (as you still do) that a person who does not see "murder, violence and abuse" in this verse is delusional, "SORRY ...ITS NOT AN OBJECTIVE PERSON ..ITS DELUSIONAL PERSON WILL NOT SEE MURDER , VIOLENCE AND ABUUSE IN THIS VERSE"

So since fishbuff does not see "murder, violence and abuse" in this verse (post #168), I correctly concluded that in your view at least, fishbuff must also be delusional.

" I don't think you are in the position to speak for the 3000+ folks who have viewed this thread, that they do not buy what I say. I have explained in a fair amount of detail in post #144 why there are bible passages that appear to sanction killing and violence. I suggest you re-read that post. Think me delusional all you want but I still assert that it is a delusional person, or someone with an extremely poor grasp of the English Language, or someone with extreme biasness against the bible that will see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.". I believe you belong to the last group " .

do you think really think that this thread which i started only have one verse ? as the thread mention ...its 365days of evil scripture reading :wink: you can go on and on to defence that one verse :wink: but dont forget the rest of the verses in this thread :wink: . im extreme biasness against the bible ? look , its you christains who love to pick and quote from the bible , so i just play your own game and i do it better then you and you call me biasness against the bible ? im like you christains trying to spread the word from the bible anything wrong with it ? :wink: for your infor i did not add a single word to your bible , its all writen inside your evil book :wink: . im not in the position to speak for the 3000+ folks who have viewed this thread ? then what about you ? whats make you think that i give atheists a bad name ? are you also speaking on the behalf of all the viewers here ? well done christains you done it again :wink:

" I get the feeling that some Christian(s) must have really wronged you to cause that hatred that you seem to have against the bible and against Christianity. But I hope you realise that there will always be Christians who will behave terribly just as there will be Christians who will really inspire with their holy and charitable lives. I hope you meet more of the latter kind ".

you had a feeling ? you christains always claims you have feeling that god is beside you ...:wink: your feeling is nothing but emotional delusional :wink: i dont hate christains , and i dont hate bible ...why should i hated them ? why you christains loves to assume many things ? i only speak the truth about your cults and the truth in the bible ...is that wrong ? if you just want to hear all the good words only (just like the way you praise your invisibleman blindly ) then you should stay in your own church and dont ever step outside your church :wink:

again you imagine and assume that i say fishbuff is delusional just because he dont agreed with only one verses in 365 verses in this thread ? wow ...you are really smart :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

we all know you are not that intelligent ...QUOTE]

Thank you...and that's where the hope lies....Jesus has told us that the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like children (Matthew 19:14). Thankfully, if He has told us that the Kingdom of Heaven is only reserved for the intelligent, for the scientists, I would have given up my faith long ago!

Faith is a very simple thing. It requires not intelligence and God did not say that faith comes by reading science journals or science textbooks. Faith simply requires us to just hear the word of God, the Bible (Romans 10:17): So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

you like to quote so much from the bible and defence your storybook by using the storybook ..so i start up this thread for you ...you should thankyou me instead :wink:

yes faith is a simple thing ...so simple until you do not care about other evidence that a snake cant talk yet you believe in it :wink: faith is just a feeling that does not mean your faith is the answer to everything ...no matter how much faith you have you still cant deny that the fact that there is no god and prayer do not work at all ....you can try jumping off from a plane witout a paracute even if you have faith that theres god protecting you ...you still in coffin ..dont believe you can try this little experiment and jump off from the plane ...lets see how strong your faith is :wink: no matter how strong your faith or prayer is ....you still will not survive :wink:

22222222222.jpg

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: God Is A Complex Thing

dove.jpg

The bible is not just a history book, it is actually more than that. Even, if it wasn't perfect, it's still okay as long as the Spirit teaches. Spirit is not bible. They are both two different things.

A spirit does not look like a dove like what Jesus saw.

so now you change your tone and you agree that the bible is not perfect because of this thread :wink: ? i thought that your god is perfect and the bible is the god word ? :wink: opps ...did i put a nail on that :wink:

222222222222.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bible Quotes for May 27

Drunken Killing

So tell them, "The LORD, the God of Israel, says: All your wineskins will be full of wine." And they will reply, "Of course, you don't need to tell us how prosperous we will be!" Then tell them, "No, this is what the LORD means: I will make everyone in this land so confused that they will seem drunk – from the king sitting on David's throne and from the priests and the prophets, right on down to the common people. I will smash them one against the other, even parents against children, says the LORD. I will not let my pity or mercy or compassion keep me from destroying them." (Jeremiah 13:12-14 NLT)

2222222222222.jpg

omnia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
" I don't think you are in the position to speak for the 3000+ folks who have viewed this thread, that they do not buy what I say. I have explained in a fair amount of detail in post #144 why there are bible passages that appear to sanction killing and violence. I suggest you re-read that post. Think me delusional all you want but I still assert that it is a delusional person, or someone with an extremely poor grasp of the English Language, or someone with extreme biasness against the bible that will see "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse: "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.". I believe you belong to the last group. "​

do you think really think that this thread which i started only have one verse ? as the thread mention ...its 365days of evil scripture reading :wink: you can go on and on to defence that one verse :wink: but dont forget the rest of the verses in this thread :wink: . im extreme biasness against the bible ? look , its you christains who love to pick and quote from the bible , so i just play your own game and i do it better then you and you call me biasness against the bible ? im like you christains trying to spread the word from the bible anything wrong with it ? :wink: for your infor i did not add a single word to your bible , its all writen inside your evil book :wink: . im not in the position to speak for the 3000+ folks who have viewed this thread ? then what about you ? whats make you think that i give atheists a bad name ? are you also speaking on the behalf of all the viewers here ? well done christains you done it again :wink:

" I get the feeling that some Christian(s) must have really wronged you to cause that hatred that you seem to have against the bible and against Christianity. But I hope you realise that there will always be Christians who will behave terribly just as there will be Christians who will really inspire with their holy and charitable lives. I hope you meet more of the latter kind ".​

you had a feeling ? you christains always claims you have feeling that god is beside you ...:wink: your feeling is nothing but emotional delusional :wink: i dont hate christains , and i dont hate bible ...why should i hated them ? why you christains loves to assume many things ? i only speak the truth about your cults and the truth in the bible ...is that wrong ? if you just want to hear all the good words only (just like the way you praise your invisibleman blindly ) then you should stay in your own church and dont ever step outside your church :wink:

again you imagine and assume that i say fishbuff is delusional just because he dont agreed with only one verses in 365 verses in this thread ? wow ...you are really smart :wink:

Nope, unlike you, I don't pretend to speak for any one on this forum. You were the one who wrote, "...you try to clean your bible here but too bad ppl here dont buy it ...". How do you know that people here don't buy what I say ? Speaking for other folks on this forum ?

You're right. There are many other verses in the bible that mentions "murder, violence and abuse" (never disputed that) to which I've given my perspectives on why they're there. Go read my post #144.

But I'm taking issue with this verse, "Folly is close to the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.". Why ? Because you've included it despite it being quite obvious that there is no "murder, violence and abuse" in the verse. fishbuff agrees with me. But yet, you keep insisting that "murder, violence and abuse" is found in this verse and calling anyone who does not see this as "delusional" (which would equally apply to fishbuff). I can only conclude that you are so biased against the bible that even a neutral verse like this (which is good advice to many:wink:) can be twisted into something sinister. That is why I say you give atheists a bad name.

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

you like to quote so much from the bible and defence your storybook by using the storybook ..so i start up this thread for you ...you should thankyou me.....

Yes...I do: THANK YOU for creating this awareness that we can only be saved by the blood of Jesus; and we are created by God and not descended from monkeys or apes. We are told in the Bible, in everything give thanks (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

As I have mentioned, believing in creation or evoluation involves in faith, and indeed it takes a stronger faith to believe in evolution than to be that the universe was indeed created by God.

By way of humour and make no mistakes about it......you can make more 'jokes' about evolution than another other books...you can say about talking snake (and actually it was the devil that spoke to Eve; the word serpent is used to illustrate the nature of devil - cunning, poisonous, ready to attack without any mercy, etc, Jesus walked on water (and yes, we believe this and science will never able to prove it otherwise it wouldn't be a miracle), and so on but you can't ready beat the following evolution joke which was told by a child when I attended a children's birthday party:

A 10-year old child who was visiting a museum and asked the museum curator: What is the age of this dinosaur?

Museum curator: It is 2 billion years old.

The 10-year old child: No! It's 2 billion years and 10 months old.

Museum curator: How did you come out to this precise age.

The 10-year child: I was here 10 months old and I was told it was 2 billion years old and so it should be 2 billion years and 10 months now.

The museum curator was speechless and the visitors around them (including many evolutionists) blasted with laugthers that could simply blown up the museum!

So....this is what evolution is all about!

But when it comes to creation, there is no such thing as million or billion years.....we are talking about at most 6,000 to 10,000 years. Remember: The oldest living tree is 4,768 years old....not 4 million years old. Some botanists have also claimed to have found trees as old as 9,000 years....and so what.....the biblical flood in Noah's time though had flattened trees but the roots of many trees were still intact and alive and many trees could thrive under submerged water. Once the flood subsided, they will continue to grow. But tree.....100,000 years old.....1 million years old.......it must be a joke if you can find one that is that old.

Last edited:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

gosh...use the bible to defend the bible...quote from the bible to defend the bible.......any flood must be Noah's.........elementary, middle, high school to college...should be just taught with a single subject and based on a single book ...the rest are fake, fraud, invalid, absurd........cannon law should be used instead of civil and common......

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

gosh...use the bible to defend the bible...quote from the bible to defend the bible.......any flood must be Noah's.........elementary, middle, high school to college...should be just taught with a single subject and based on a single book ...the rest are fake, fraud, invalid, absurd........cannon law should be used instead of civil and common......

You have written the above without making any reference to which thread you were replying....so, I just assume it was the one I wrote immediate before yours.

If that's the case, I am afraid you have made an irrelevant point because no where in that message did I used the "Bible to defend the Bible/" Yes, I was defending the Bible, in particular the biblical flood as recorded in the first book of the Bible, Genesis. But I wasn't using the Bible to defend this story. I was using a clear botanic fact of the oldest tree to support the claim that because of the global flood, botanists are yet to be able to discover trees that are older than 4,700 years. Even some trees are as old as 9,000 years (as some bontanists seem to say to have discovered), still this can easily show that living/organic things of this world were not created or evolved as old - in million of years - as all evolutionists seem to believe in.