• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

365 days evil Scripture Reading ;)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dream On Atheists ! The War Will Be Over Soon

oh yeah dumb ...i wonder whose dumb ...believing in a talking snakes and staying alive in a fish stomach for 3 days is not dumb :wink: . let the reader decide whose dumb :wink: thankyou :wink:

ps : the aim of an argument ... should not be victory, but progress :wink: ..looks like you do not progress at all :wink:

You are still in a denial phase. The atheists have long lost the battle since the very day they could not prove that God does not exist failed badly. Even the scientists that they think they could piggyback on flipped them off onto the ground. The war is already dumb folks.

There so many things that can point to the fact that science is already indirectly (scientists are also in a denial mode) supporting the intelligence creationist to be the winner and that atheism is a lost cause. :rolleyes:

There's no need to hole yourself up in that Hitler's fort. The war will be over soon whether you like it or not. :biggrin:

And the time is ticking away.

112.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dream On Atheists ! The War Will Be Over Soon

You are still in a denial phase. The atheists have long lost the battle since the very day they could not prove that God does not exist failed badly. Even the scientists that they think they could piggyback on flipped them off onto the ground. The war is already dumb folks.

There so many things that can point to the fact that science is already indirectly (scientists are also in a denial mode) supporting the intelligence creationist to be the winner and that atheism is a lost cause. :rolleyes:

There's no need to hole yourself up in that Hitler's fort. The war will be over soon whether you like it or not. :biggrin:

And the time is ticking away.

112.jpg

its easy to proof that god dont exists ...if he is so powerful and can do anything he wants he could have stop me from insulting him ..but too bad he dont exists at all :wink: let me try again ok ? I FUCK YOU JESUS !!!! see nothing happens :wink: whahahahahaha. because theres no god !!!!whahahahhaha

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You Cannot Assume Too Much

its not that he dont get it ...he is runing in circles trying his very best to defence his blind faith :wink:

You didn't explain. Same rhetoric over and over again that goes no where. Very atheist style. Still stuck with that snake, huh ? Explain 10 times also no use. You just don't have an open mind at all - stubborn. Some people age really quickly. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bible Quote for May 30

Wives are Subordinate

Wives, be subordinate to your husbands, as is proper in the Lord. (Colossians 3:18 NAB)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You didn't explain. Same rhetoric over and over again that goes no where. Very atheist style. Still stuck with that snake, huh ? Explain 10 times also no use. You just don't have an open mind at all - stubborn. Some people age really quickly. :rolleyes:

as long as you still believe in the talking snake ...i will still laugh at you ..whahahahhahaha. your mind is so open until your brain pop out :wink: whahahaahhahaha

ps : you dont explain 10 times ...you are runing around in circles 10 times :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

its really shiok to see christians so defensive about their own blind faith that they start to post nonsense :wink: whahahahahahahaha....without christians this folder will be dead :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Curse

its easy to proof that god dont exists ...if he is so powerful and can do anything he wants he could have stop me from insulting him ..but too bad he dont exists at all :wink: let me try again ok ? I FUCK YOU JESUS !!!! see nothing happens :wink: whahahahahaha. because theres no god !!!!whahahahhaha

Have you seen a person who is dying and insulting a person who is in full control of whatever or whoever that is around him ? There are a few types of response :

One, he gets angry immediately and zaps you.

Two, he gets angry but he reserves the right to pin you down later. According to His Majesty's pleasure. 不是不报,是时间为到。

Three, he can't be bothered with you as he is looking elsewhere for an opportunity to convert (more important, a dying man's fate is already sealed). In this way, he is actually much wiser than me. He don't waste time on useless things.

Even if you don't curse him, he may just kill you for the slightest thing that you may piss him off - it is a sin or a trespass. No one can tell when his mood will be bad. Therefore, I play politics.

The curse on PAP and Singapore seems to work rather well.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

its really shiok to see christians so defensive about their own blind faith that they start to post nonsense :wink: whahahahahahahaha....without christians this folder will be dead :wink:

Yah, yah, yah, talking cock again. Grow up lah.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sian ! No Kick Already

i knew you will be back for more ...its so christains ...whahahaha..but i have to thankyou for the comeback it makes this folder alot of fun with christains around :wink:

by the way why cant i insult your religion if ppl can insult so many things ? whats make your religion so special ? if you do not like ppl to insult your religion then you should not have such a cult in the first place :wink:

At least, he's not childish as you.

Sian. What a lousy thread !

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Curse

Have you seen a person who is dying and insulting a person who is in full control of whatever or whoever that is around him ? There are a few types of response :

One, he gets angry immediately and zaps you.

Two, he gets angry but he reserves the right to pin you down later. According to His Majesty's pleasure. 不是不报,是时间为到。

Three, he can't be bothered with you as he is looking elsewhere for an opportunity to convert (more important, a dying man's fate is already sealed). In this way, he is actually much wiser than me. He don't waste time on useless things.

Even if you don't curse him, he may just kill you for the slightest thing that you may piss him off - it is a sin or a trespass. No one can tell when his mood will be bad. Therefore, I play politics.

The curse on PAP and Singapore seems to work rather well.

if " god " cannot do anything then say so ...why so many excuses :wink: again you are runing around in circles ...

if he cant be bother ..then why he say he will send you to hell if you dont believe in him ? why not send me to hell now ? whahahahahahaa..excuses ..excuses and more excuses ...whahahahahah..christains " shake head " . whahahahahaah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sian ! No Kick Already

At least, he's not childish as you.

Sian. What a lousy thread !

its that the best you can go ? :wink: whahahahahahaha . if im childish why do you reply to me ? :wink: . by the way if you think its a lousy thread , why bother to come in and kana whack by me :wink: ? whahahaha

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yah, yah, yah, talking cock again. Grow up lah.

thats the best you can defence your blind faith by saying i talking cock ? whahahahahhaa ...please try harder next time :wink: by the way i already grown up and i already stop having a imaginary friend when i was 5 years old :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

christains love to defence their blind faith so much that they willing to do anything ...they will be back :wink: because they dont practice what they preach..they will sure come in here again ....viewers please be patience ..i know you enjoying the show :wink: me too im enjoying myself every moment here :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this thread is designed to spread the vicious truth about the bible. for far too long priests and preachers have completely ignored the vicious criminal acts that the bible promote. the so called “God” of the bible makes Osama Bin Laden look like a boy scout. this "God" , according to the bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, rapes, pillage, plunder, slavery, child abuses and killing, not to mention the killing of unborn children. i have included references to the biblical passages, so grab your bible and follow along :wink:.

it always amazes me how many times this "god" orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. for example, "god " kills 70,000 innocent people because david ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). "god" also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the israelites can live there. he orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). he order another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). in Judges 21, he orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. when they wanted more virgins, "god told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has "god" killing somebody! in 2 Kings 10:18-27, "god " orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! in total "god " kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

the god of the bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

this type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK. if more people would actually sit down and read the Bible there would be a lot more atheists like myself.

jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: "for there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 ASV) i don't know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates :wink:.

the "god " of the bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and animal sacrifice.

and just in case you are thinking that the evil and immoral laws of the old testament are no longer in effect, perhaps you should read where jesus makes it perfectly clear: "it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

i know that most christians believe that "god " is a good and loving "god ", and wants people to do good things. i believe that most people want to do good things and behave morally. i also believe that many christians haven’t really read the Bible, or just read certain passages in church. this is understandable, as the bible is hard to read due to its archaic language and obscure references. also many priests and preachers don’t like to read certain passages in the bible because they present a message of hate not love.

if you follow this thread you will learn about all the nasty things in the bible that are usually not talked about by priests and preachers. please enjoy this thread and hope you wont have nightmare :wink:

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No Way Atheists Can Prove That God Don't Exist

....yes ...science cannot pin point the exact date but ...its close . your bible can show you the exact date of when and what time jesus walk on water or what is the date for that man to stay inside the fish stomach ?....Bible is a historical books ? since when historical book have fairy tales like talking snakes , staying alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ...ect . those things only happen in fairy tales :wink:

" You can monkey with and around those meaningless dates like million or billion of years of the dead bones, but don't monkey around with the dates of the stories told in the Holy Scriptures ! "

wow ...you are pissed ? whahahahaha . so what time and date did the taking snake talk ? :wink:

The places and the dates are established....

The serpent spoke 6,000 years old to Eve (and not 6 million years ago).

And you just proved a point...the Jonah was in a fish stomach for 3 days (or just 72 hours!)......you see so precise...not million of years!

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

gosh...a bunch of psychos........man living in fish???? wonder how many man nowadays can live in a fish??? no common sense.....

use the bible to defend the bible......

even if the romans or vatican come out and declare everthing is made up....there will still be silly people going all out and around using quotes from the bible and defend their bible...

where do god come from??....from the bible....how do the bible comes about??...from god....and the cycle goes on and on and on......

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

gosh...a bunch of psychos........man living in fish???? wonder how many man nowadays can live in a fish???......

I thought the answer already here! You can and up to three days!

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Atheists Are Dumb Folks

Yes, the Jews and the Americans have something in common. And if the Americans will continue to listen and to protect these people, well AMERICA IS THE WORLD !

As usual, the atheists are dumb folks.
:rolleyes:

LOL You fail your geography issit? Even China is bigger than america! Ask the average chinese villager if they think america IS the world. Or ask robert mugabe the same question..He will tell you HE IS THE WORLD!!

Cant argue then resort to name calling. Typical.

Im not an atheist. I believe in gods. My fav is monkey god. Next is Zeus. I rank your evil god...not even in the top 100!:oIo:

Bertrand Russell is an atheist. He dumb or you dumb? But dont kill yourself over the answer ok?:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The places and the dates are established....

The serpent spoke 6,000 years old to Eve (and not 6 million years ago).

And you just proved a point...the Jonah was in a fish stomach for 3 days (or just 72 hours!)......you see so precise...not million of years!

the serpent spoke 6000 years ago ? what time did he spoke ? morning , afternoon or night ? :wink: you cant even stay alive in a fish stomach for 24hours dont say 72hours :wink: