• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU RETARDED DOG. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHRISTIAN WHO TRIES TO BE A DOG. INSTEAD OF HAVING A HUMAN NAME, YOU CHOSE TO BE NAMED AFTER THE DOG SCOOBY DOO AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU SPELT THE NAME WRONGLY AS SCOOBYDOOKU. THAT IS THE MOST SPASTIC THING I HAVE SEEN FROM A CHRISTIAN IF YOU ARE TRULY ONE :mad:

1. It is a nickname.
2. It is the combination of Scooby Doo and Count Dooku.
3. You have no right to call me a retard or a dog.
4. You think the world revolves around you.
5. You judge and condemn other people and yet YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR OWN MISTAKE. Not even with someone telling you.

And, I think you give personal insults because you have nothing else to say.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. It is a nickname.
2. It is the combination of Scooby Doo and Count Dooku.
3. You have no right to call me a retard or a dog.
4. You think the world revolves around you.
5. You judge and condemn other people and yet YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR OWN MISTAKE. Not even with someone telling you.

YOUR HORNS ARE FINALLY SHOWING. YOU NAME YOURSELF AFTER A DOG AND COUNT DOOKU WHO BELONGS TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE, YOU HAVE REVEALED YOUR AFFILIATION FOR THE KING OF DAKNESS SATAN.

I AM NO LONGER SURPRISED BY YOUR PRO-SUICIDE STANCE.

Jesus taught that death and destruction are the work of “the thief” (Satan). He said,

The thief comes only to steal and destroy (John 10:10).
John 8:44 says that Satan is a “murderer” and the “father of lies.” The feelings of despair that lead to suicide are caused by some of his lies.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOUR HORNS ARE FINALLY SHOWING. YOU NAME YOURSELF AFTER A DOG AND COUNT DOOKU WHO BELONGS TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE, YOU HAVE REVEALED YOUR AFFILIATION FOR THE KING OF DAKNESS SATAN.

I AM NO LONGER SURPRISED BY YOUR PRO-SUICIDE STANCE.

Jesus taught that death and destruction are the work of “the thief” (Satan). He said,

The thief comes only to steal and destroy (John 10:10).
John 8:44 says that Satan is a “murderer” and the “father of lies.” The feelings of despair that lead to suicide are caused by some of his lies.

IT IS A PARODY! Can't your blind eyes see that? It is also an understatement from someone who has the numbers "666" in his nick.
At least my conscience is clear.

Proverbs 19:1 (NIV)
Better a poor man whose walk is blameless
than a fool whose lips are perverse.

And,

Proverbs 18:2 (NIV)
2 A fool finds no pleasure in understanding
but delights in airing his own opinions.

Last edited:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
AND I'M NOT SUPPORTING SUICIDE! How many times do I have to repeat. You don't have STML, do you?
And the verses you gave have no link to the topic. You're just randomly quoting the Bible.

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh CLINTON666, I've had enough of you.
I'm going to make a police report at queensway okay.
For being so disrespectful, and writing nonsensical stuff.
I'm not afraid you know, you want go cantonment police HQ also can.
This is also considered as CYBER-BULLYING.
Making fun of people's name? Calling them a retard?
Like as if you understood a single shit why they even committed suicide.
I really don't care what happens, God is watching you.
Whatever you typed. Whatever you said.

Xiaodes18

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh CLINTON666, I've had enough of you.
I'm going to make a police report at queensway okay.
For being so disrespectful, and writing nonsensical stuff.
I'm not afraid you know, you want go cantonment police HQ also can.
This is also considered as CYBER-BULLYING.
Making fun of people's name? Calling them a retard?
Like as if you understood a single shit why they even committed suicide.
I really don't care what happens, God is watching you.
Whatever you typed. Whatever you said.
seriously bro or sis no point wasting time on tis kind of person la he jus wan to argue until he correct bt obviously no one is siding him and he trying to saying his right by behaving by a dog himself while saying others is a dog...maybe he jus having no life and find smth to do jus ignore tis kind of person bt if u wan make a report i support u=D

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No, you see..

At first, God and Man were together. Before sin came into this world.
But then, Man chose to sin, and by that, by were separated from God. I was not God's fault but ours.

Then Man tried many ways to get back together with God. Some thought going to church weekly was enough, others thought that money was the way to God, many even thought that good works were enough. However, no matter how "good" you try to be, it doesn't bridge the gap between God and Man.

However, approximately 2000 years ago love brought Jesus down to earth, a God humbled to a sinner's cross. He died for our sins. He took all our sins and nailed it to the cross. There is no greater love than this, that someone would give his life for a friend. All the pain and suffering you've ever felt, Jesus felt it too and more. He bridged the gap for us so now we can have fellowship with God again.

John 14:6 (NIV)
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 3:16 (NIV)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.
is that your version of religion ? if that is the case what happens to other religions version ? all fake ? :wink: sorry i dont buy religion ..:biggrin: .
The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason . casual stroll through the lunatic asylums shows that faith does not prove anything.:wink: dont forget bro, Lighthouses are more helpful than churches and temples. Infact religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination. religions , basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few sins you;ve committed.

Arrogance.
James 4:6 (NIV)
But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:
"God opposes the proud
but gives grace to the humble."

Profanity.
Ephesians 4:29 (NIV)
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Blasphemy.
Exodus 20:7 (NIV)
"You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

Gossiping.
Romans 1:29 (NIV)
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

Murder.
Matthew 5:21-22 (NIV)
21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.'
22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
is that your version of religion ? if that is the case what happens to other religions version ? all fake ? :wink: sorry i dont buy religion ..:biggrin: .
The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason . casual stroll through the lunatic asylums shows that faith does not prove anything.:wink: dont forget bro, Lighthouses are more helpful than churches and temples. Infact religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination. religions , basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend.

Sorry, my friend isn't imaginary. If you have ever felt peace in the presence of my God, you'll understand. AND it is my desire to worship my God; that is what I was made for. I can't wait to go to heaven and sing praises to my God for all eternalty.

And fyi, Lighthouse is a church. Amazed? It is no coincidence that you mentioned Lighthouse.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha.. well said, me too not a buyer of religion.

Anyway, i think its time for clinton666 to stop going to churches to listen to all the rubbish preachings that corrupts his mind and thinking. He should not waste time going there every weekend. He should rather spend the time doing more worthwhile things; go help out in the old folk's home and/or help the young and needy

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, my friend isn't imaginary. If you have ever felt peace in the presence of my God, you'll understand. AND it is my desire to worship my God; that is what I was made for. I can't wait to go to heaven and sing praises to my God for all eternalty.

And fyi, Lighthouse is a church. Amazed? It is no coincidence that you mentioned Lighthouse.

dude , unsound mind people also think that they really hear voices :wink: do we believe in them ? no , we dont understand them too :wink: .yes , its your choice of beliving in the " invisible man " which you thought he exists .

why would a powerful god need to be praise all the time ? sound like PAP :wink: .

of course light house are better then churches..at least boat could see "real light " .....got it ? :wink:

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I really wonder, Clinton666, do you have anything else to mention besides insulting & scolding each & every one of us here, Dog?
I bet you're the one instead, 'cause a person who calls others, is 1 himself too. Are you?
Ah, you don't have to say anything, because we know you are. :smile:

Why do I not see you active much anymore! Where have you gone to, why didn't you reply EVERY SINGLE POST that were posted, meant for you? I really doubt you have anything much to say except DOG DOG DOG, SPASTIC SPASTIC SPASTIC, RETARDED RETARDED RETARDED, MAGGOT MAGGOT MAGGOT. I can memorize your entire limited Vocabulary already!
I can't blame it if Hellogoodbye wants to report you to the police anyway, I think you deserve it for doing such things on Internet, to public.

Xiaodes18

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess he had nothing to said anymore even if he stil arguing the fact is he had alr lose he get total ownage by people in this forum obviously no one siding him.. unless he create some clone account and act like helping him.. IN DEBATION u get total own by us CLINTON666

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha.. well said, me too not a buyer of religion.

Anyway, i think its time for clinton666 to stop going to churches to listen to all the rubbish preachings that corrupts his mind and thinking. He should not waste time going there every weekend. He should rather spend the time doing more worthwhile things; go help out in the old folk's home and/or help the young and needy

That's not what taught in Church. That's his own understanding which, obviously, is wrong.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude , unsound mind people also think that they really hear voices :wink: do we believe in them ? no , we dont understand them too :wink: .yes , its your choice of beliving in the " invisible man " which you thought he exists .

why would a powerful god need to be praise all the time ? sound like PAP :wink: .

of course light house are better then churches..at least boat could see "real light " .....got it ? :wink:

Jesus is the light of the world. A powerful God deserves to be praised. And this friend has made a strong impact in my life. I've been touched over and over again by the power of the Holy Spirit.

John 8:12 (NIV)
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

And lighthouse is one of the biggest churches in Singapore.

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
what retarded girl ? both of them already passed away. please respect both for them . I wonder if its your family members passed away would you say this .
hope your whole family die . hope one day you will know how it feel when you lost a best friend and bf .

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
religious crap should be thrown into 'the rubbish heap'..:mad:

u guys can go there to sing each other n your almightly praises until song song.. shoo..:mad: i am refering to scoodydog and xiaodes..