• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Architect killed by Coolie Genes Sinkie in Spain

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instagram of the coolie gene sinkie

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mitchdirect/details/experience/

Studied Economics at National University of. Singapore. . Studied Economics at Raffles

View attachment 199145

352081774_10167486734915156_1479992999346657400_n.jpg
The way he smile ish.....a bit funny wan..really got ah siao vibes

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST doing self censorship or govt instructed censorship?

what is so FOOking sensitive tat cannot mention the "popular all-boy secondary school and junior college"??????
See the double standards. We are not gangsters we are ACS boys they never censor but Raffle institute they censor! :mad:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like his educational background is quite powerful. Not your average gym chum with a single digit IQ.

Stay in a condo in Bukit Timah. Must be doing fairly well too, though it was mentioned that he owed people money. I guess it’s the usual 好看不好吃!
i see you are easily fooled by names and places :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen many girls with exactly that kind of mouth/jaw. Cover the top half of his face in the photo, exactly the same pattern.

These things can't be helped. Bad luck at the genetic/chromosomal lottery, and not enough good karma to bid for more attractive parents.
It is luck.
Thank God, that I am slightly above average, not small eyes, good set of teeth, but unfortunately an "Asian nose"
Our children are better.