• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU RETARDED DOG:mad: OF COURSE HEAVEN IS REAL. DO YOU THINK I WOULD SPEND SO MUCH MONEY TO BOOK A PLACE IN LA-LA-LAND.

BURN IN HELL YOU INFIDEL:mad:

Money doesn't get you to God. It is our duty to give 10% but that doesn't guarantee you a place in heaven. 1 thing I can guarantee you is that if you continue acting this way, you will definitely be going to hell. And you haven't replied me.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
..JUNK BY RETARD

YOU SHOULD STFU, YOU MOTHER OF ALL RETARDED DOGS :mad:

THIS MATTER IS CLOSED AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. THOSE SUICIDES ARE ALREADY BURNING IN HELL, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED..

THIS IS AN UNDENIABLE FACT. NO AMOUNT OF CRAP COMING FROM YOUR FORKED TONGUE IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT FACT

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

THIS MATTER IS CLOSED AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. THOSE SUICIDES ARE ALREADY BURNING IN HELL, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED..

THIS IS AN UNDENIABLE FACT. NO AMOUNT OF CRAP COMING FROM YOUR FORKED TONGUE IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT FACT

Hey, continue on like this AND YOU'LL BE JOINING THEM! HOW DARE YOU MISUSE GOD'S NAME! YOU'VE BROKEN THE THIRD COMMANDMENT!

Do you really think that when you stand at the feet of God during Judgement Day, He would tell you 'Well done, good and faithful servant'?

NO! He'll list out all the sins you've made and say, "GUILTY!"
Repent, before it is too late.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
..junk by hell-bound blasphemer

The Bible views suicide as equal to murder – that’s what it is – self-murder. God is the One who is to decide when and how a person should die. To take that power into your own hands, according to the Bible, is blasphemy to God.

BE GONE YOU DEMON-POSSESSED SUICIDE SUPPORTER.

I'LL CAST THE DEVIL OUT OF YOU :mad:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU WANT JUSTICE? If that's is what you want we'll all be condemned to hell. But Jesus came down to die for our sins, to intercede for us. ITS IS BY GRACE AND MERCY THAT WE ARE SAVED!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU WANT JUSTICE? If that's is what you want we'll all be condemned to hell. But Jesus came down to die for our sins, to intercede for us. ITS IS BY GRACE AND MERCY THAT WE ARE SAVED!

YOU RETARDED MAGGOT..THE SIN OF SELF-MURDER IS UNPARDONABLE..:mad:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bible views suicide as equal to murder – that’s what it is – self-murder. God is the One who is to decide when and how a person should die. To take that power into your own hands, according to the Bible, is blasphemy to God.

BE GONE YOU DEMON-POSSESSED SUICIDE SUPPORTER.

I'LL CAST THE DEVIL OUT OF YOU :mad:

I DON'T SUPPORT SUICIDES! You assumed to much.
HOW ABOUT YOU? YOU BLASPHEMED GOD'S NAME! MISUSED IT? Can't you take this rebuke? You think you are very righteous, huh.. I TELL YOU YOU ARE FAR FROM IT!

When Stephen was being stoned to death, he didn't condemn his' murderers BUT INTERCEDED FOR THEM!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
...blasphemy from scoobydumdku

YOU MORONIC DOG :mad:..YOU ARE ON THAT SLIPPERY ROAD TO HELL..

Life belongs to God. It is never our place to take our own life or someone else's life.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own, you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU SPASTIC DOG :mad: DO YOU DARE TO MEET MEET IN THE RING AT PADAND.. I WILL MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A LITTLE GIRL....AGAIN

hello Clit (Clinton666 aka: SAMURAISAN - Samuraisama)
u sure or not in ur "offer":rolleyes:

Actually, u are just a small boy faggot, dont u know that? Didnt ur parents/teachers teach ur some manners like blowjob?:confused:

Come lah give some blowjob,ok? Else i can teach u how to blowjob and suck deep throat.:biggrin::biggrin:

Where got ring in the Padang, stupid SPASTIC RETARDED DOG.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dont tell me meet u at Istana, where ur sub-master prataman station and ur duty is to suck his dick 8am - 5pm

At night, u can do sideline (suck my dickhead and swallow), dont worry I keep it a secret.:wink:

By the way, if Zoe Tay can swallow so u can too.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
..SPOKEN WITH A FORKED TONGUE

REPENT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE YOU DUMBASS RETARD :mad:

God has a great plan for your life. God has created us in His image (Genesis 1:26-27). He created us for a purpose. God has a specific plan in mind for everyone.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
firstly, have you heard about the yellow ribbon project?

I doubt god is happy with this thread. Neither am i, nor mernel's and eddy's friends.
By the way, mernel is a nice name. You don't even need to compare it with yours; it's not in your league.

this thread is getting so old.

In conclusion, you are pro-suicide while i am pro-life. Let's agree to disagree.

On judgement day, let's see if God is pro-life or pro-suicide.

If God is pro-life, it means you are going to hell

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A human that was led by God. Does that answer your question?

could i say that the author of harry potter also led by god ? what about the creater of superman or doremon ? also led by god ?:wink:

we do good for mankind and not for god . do we really have to praise him everytime before we had our food ? :wink: Religion is the fashionable substitute for belief.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello Clit (Clinton666 aka: SAMURAISAN - Samuraisama)
u sure or not in ur "offer":rolleyes:

Actually, u are just a small boy faggot, dont u know that? Didnt ur parents/teachers teach ur some manners like blowjob?:confused:

Come lah give some blowjob,ok? Else i can teach u how to blowjob and suck deep throat.:biggrin::biggrin:

Where got ring in the Padang, stupid SPASTIC RETARDED DOG.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dont tell me meet u at Istana, where ur sub-master prataman station and ur duty is to suck his dick 8am - 5pm

At night, u can do sideline (suck my dickhead and swallow), dont worry I keep it a secret.:wink:

By the way, if Zoe Tay can swallow so u can too.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bro ..no time no see im kawaisuo :wink: . someone has used my nick :mad: . i got a feeling this clinton666 is johnnyft :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this thread is getting so old.

In conclusion, you are pro-suicide while i am pro-life. Let's agree to disagree.

On judgement day, let's see if God is pro-life or pro-suicide.

If God is pro-life, it means you are going to hell

I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own - a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms...:biggrin: