• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
REPENT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE YOU DUMBASS RETARD :mad:

God has a great plan for your life. God has created us in His image (Genesis 1:26-27). He created us for a purpose. God has a specific plan in mind for everyone.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane.
Faith is not a function of stupidity but a frequent cause of it.
:biggrin:

DUDE123

this thread is getting so old.

In conclusion, you are pro-suicide while i am pro-life. Let's agree to disagree.

On judgement day, let's see if God is pro-life or pro-suicide.

If God is pro-life, it means you are going to hell

Sigh.. btw.. dude.. by reading all the things you have said.. i'm very sure that you are definitely a Christian or probably from Fairfield.. anyway.. just to tell you.. we are not siding with suicide.. but the way you do things.. you are condemning people.. and just to tell you.. condemning people or cursing people to hell is really a sinful things.. i know we can fight with you until the end of the world.. but it will never end.. the reason why so many of us fight back with you is because we want you to repent.. it's okay if you dont want to.. trust me.. whatever you are doing is really wrong.. if u keep on doing this.. it's okay then.. we'll have no choice but let the satan make use of you in doing evil.. because u're going against God by cursing and condemning people.. So be it then.. please think before you reply.. because let me tell u this.. watever decision your make on earth, it'll give u a eternal consequence .. i really want to see u close this.. it doesnt do any good to you.. hope u'll confess all your sin to God.. really.. life you are going now is not meant to be played like this. good luck

CLINTON666KNLBCCB

Retard Dog Clinton444

f88k you dead !!

Have u F UR M Today ??

Gardens School Dropout like you are REAL SPASTIC !! Stop playing yourself with your PLASTIC CHEE BYE, and stop poking your f88king eyes to see STARS **** in the broad daylight!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro ..no time no see im kawaisuo :wink: . someone has used my nick :mad: . i got a feeling this clinton666 is johnnyft :biggrin:

Hey bro "kawaisuo" !!!!
Wah lau.... i thought i never see u again.:smile:

Really miss seeing u around, man.....:smile:
how are u? Hope everything is good to u.:smile:

Yeah man.... this "johnnyft" created many clones to confuse people like us. hahahaha....:biggrin:

But his style and pattern cannot escape from us.:biggrin::biggrin:

Good to see u around here again !!!!:smile::smile::smile:

Please keep in touch, bro!!!:wink:

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
!?!!??!! OMG, YOU ALL ARE HILARIOUS! Yay, Singaporeans unite, & he didn't reply my post, wl, so I have nothing to post about. :/
VIEWING RATES ARE GETTING HIGHER, CLINTON666!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey bro "kawaisuo" !!!!
Wah lau.... i thought i never see u again.:smile:

Really miss seeing u around, man.....:smile:
how are u? Hope everything is good to u.:smile:

Yeah man.... this "johnnyft" created many clones to confuse people like us. hahahaha....:biggrin:

But his style and pattern cannot escape from us.:biggrin::biggrin:

Good to see u around here again !!!!:smile::smile::smile:

Please keep in touch, bro!!!:wink:

thanks for your reply bro , im fine , what about you ?..im busy with my work recently . but sometime i do drop by for a peek :biggrin: . aiya , that johnnyft is useless . just talk big only lah..:biggrin: . I worship the quicksand that he walks in :wink:
anyway , hes a mouse studying to be a rat.:wink:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for your reply bro , im fine , what about you ?..im busy with my work recently . but sometime i do drop by for a peek :biggrin: . aiya , that johnnyft is useless . just talk big only lah..:biggrin: . I worship the quicksand that he walks in :wink:
anyway , hes a mouse studying to be a rat.:wink:

I'm fine bro thanks!
Only my company production having some kind of trouble, looks like recession is real.

Surpisingly u are more active here than me :biggrin:

Lets take that clones for some entertainment lah.:biggrin:

Hope u and ur family in good health always.:smile:

See u around bro!:smile:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
REPENT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE YOU DUMBASS RETARD :mad:

God has a great plan for your life. God has created us in His image (Genesis 1:26-27). He created us for a purpose. God has a specific plan in mind for everyone.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).

We aren't talking about plans. Please stick to the topic.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

In conclusion, you are pro-suicide while i am pro-life. Let's agree to disagree.

On judgement day, let's see if god is pro-life or pro-suicide.

If god is pro-life, it means you are going to hell

i told you i don't support suicide!

It's just what you are doing! It's wrong.

Xiaodes18

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get lost you cowardly twit [/QUOTE] omg i join in the fun too late alr today morning jus activate tis acc oh ya clinton dog why keep scolding retard/dog u nothing to say issit? ohh pathetic beast with no human feeling no wonder no one on ur side

I remember you, you balless retard JohnnyFT kicked your arse at Padang and you had to get down on your knees to beg for for your worthless life.

and ya i tink if u come out in real life we make sure u kneel down in front of mernel grave and crying and begging her for forgiveness on ur bad and smelly mouth u retarded ''DOG'' =) stop calling people dog when u are

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own - a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotisms...:biggrin:

No, you see..

At first, God and Man were together. Before sin came into this world.
But then, Man chose to sin, and by that, by were separated from God. I was not God's fault but ours.

Then Man tried many ways to get back together with God. Some thought going to church weekly was enough, others thought that money was the way to God, many even thought that good works were enough. However, no matter how "good" you try to be, it doesn't bridge the gap between God and Man.

However, approximately 2000 years ago love brought Jesus down to earth, a God humbled to a sinner's cross. He died for our sins. He took all our sins and nailed it to the cross. There is no greater love than this, that someone would give his life for a friend. All the pain and suffering you've ever felt, Jesus felt it too and more. He bridged the gap for us so now we can have fellowship with God again.

John 14:6 (NIV)
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 3:16 (NIV)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU MORONIC DOG :mad:..YOU ARE ON THAT SLIPPERY ROAD TO HELL..

Life belongs to God. It is never our place to take our own life or someone else's life.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own, you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

you have to honor God with your words too.. JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOUR SAYING! YOU ARE DISHONORING GOD!

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

On judgement day, let's see if God is pro-life or pro-suicide.

If God is pro-life, it means you are going to hell

So you want me to go to hell? DO YOU KNOW THE BIBLE SAYS THAT IF YOU WANT SOMEONE DEAD IN YOUR MIND, YOU ARE ALREADY COMMITING MURDER!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. I've never seen a Christian like this.

YOU RETARDED DOG. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CHRISTIAN WHO TRIES TO BE A DOG. INSTEAD OF HAVING A HUMAN NAME, YOU CHOSE TO BE NAMED AFTER THE DOG SCOOBY DOO AND TO TOP IT OFF, YOU SPELT THE NAME WRONGLY AS SCOOBYDOOKU. THAT IS THE MOST SPASTIC THING I HAVE SEEN FROM A CHRISTIAN IF YOU ARE TRULY ONE :mad: