• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA HA HA, don't make me puke out everything that I've eaten for YEARS please!
You are righteous? Let's see, righteous people gets support from people. (tick)
OH, YOU DON'T!!!!
Righteous people gives comments that are not insulting, but instead, helps the government. (tick)
OH RIGHT, YOU DON'T AGAIN!!!

You have many flaws that you yourself don't even seem to realise. (REALITY CHECK)
Ha, guaranteed a place in Heaven? Do a check on yourself first. Let me be more direct.. I guarantee you a place in Hell instead for sure. :smile: Because you don't even deserve a place on Earth/Heaven, & actually, even Hell. :o

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GO F88K YOURSELF DEAD, YOU RETARDED DOG. WHY DIDN'T YOU FALL OFF THE BUILDING WHEN YOU WERE SNIFFING GLUE:mad:. LOOK AT THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE SHOES, YOU MORONIC DUMBASS.

SNIFFING THAT GLUE HAS CAUSED YOUR BRAIN TO BE FULL OF MAGGOTS

MERNEL IS DEFINITELY BURNING IN HELL, THE BIBLE SAYS SO.

The Bible views suicide as equal to murder – that’s what it is – self-murder. God is the One who is to decide when and how a person should die. To take that power into your own hands, according to the Bible, is blasphemy to God.

stool.jpg

The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason. you can shut your asshole too , if you afraid of kana rape :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
theres no heaven or hell when a person die . just spare a thought for their loves one who remains on earth ....

DUDE123

YOU RETARDED DOG. HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE LAKE OF ETERNAL FLAMES BE AT PEACE :mad:

HAHA!.. dude.. your are just being very childish.. and well by reading all your comments, u should probably have been into church.. yes.. people will go to hell if they committed suicide.. but like wat u've said,she sniffed glue, there is no intention of killing herself.. probably it was an accident.. so it wont be counted as suicide. stupid but for you, u might have not read the bible fully, by swearing, cursing and by making false accusation, u're doing alot of sin.. and sin = hell.. probably mernel is in heaven and laughing at your childishness.. And God loves people who love others and spare a thought for others.. for self-centered person like u, just a disgrace of human race.. i believed u'll quote from me.. but then, u may denied everything.. but God personally will Judge u on Judgment Day.. please start repenting.. it's not too late.. If u continue swearing.. u're just following satan and following satan will help u 'reserve' a place in hell.. self-proclaiming is just not enough.. because God know u.. and probably he's looking at u now.. so place wake up.. cus when u die, the place u're going is for eternity.. so think twice before u reply.. =0

Last edited:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha..This is the joke of the week :biggrin: A retarded 15yr old SPG who believes she can fly after a cheap can of glue plunges to her death from the 9th level of a block of flats. She apparently died with her 22yr old 'godfather' and has a boyfriend who wants to be only known as Fairuz. This is so comical :biggrin:

On a more serious note: Suicide involves self-murder, anyone who commits it is sinning and is the same as if the person murdered another human being. These two souls are going straight to HELL to suffer the eternal flames of damnation.

2 found dead near HDB block
Can of glue found where teen, brother's friend apparently fell from
By Sujin Thomas

A CAN of industrial glue in a plastic bag was left on a stool found at a staircase landing in a Bukit Batok block. Near it were two pairs of slippers.
Nine storeys down, the broken bodies of a 15-year-old girl and a man, aged 22, lay on the ground near Block 127 in Bukit Batok West Avenue 6.

They were found lying side by side, both clad in T-shirts and shorts.

Police are investigating the double deaths. Among the evidence they took away with them was the can of glue, the slippers and the wooden stool which were found on the staircase landing between the 9th and 10th storeys of the block.

The dead teenager, Mernel Koh, was a Secondary 2 student at Fairfield Methodist Secondary School.

The Chinese Indonesian man found beside her, Mr Eddy Afendi, was her older brother's friend. Mernel lived a few blocks away while Mr Eddy was said to live in Bukit Panjang.

At the crime scene yesterday afternoon, shell-shocked relatives and friends were there to identify the bodies.

Mernel's mother was seen weeping uncontrollably at the void deck and had to be propped up by relatives.

A woman, who looked to be in her 30s, identified Mr Eddy's body and was crying in the arms of a man who was with her.

Mernel's 19-year-old boyfriend, who wanted to be known only as Fairuz, said he had spoken to her on Monday night and did not sense anything amiss.

Fairuz said Mernel regarded Mr Eddy as her 'godfather' and would often spend time with him on weekends. He said he did not know if she was a glue- sniffer and sounded surprised when told a can of glue had been found near where the two had apparently fallen from.

A resident, Mr Rosman Ahmad-Dini, 39, said he came out of his house to check what was happening when he heard ambulance sirens just past noon yesterday.

He went down the flight of stairs and saw the chair, slippers and plastic bag. When the police arrived, he led them to the spot. 'The policeman pulled out a can of glue from the bag,' he said.

Dying from glue sniffing is rare, according to the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB). However, there have been a few cases in the Coroner's Court over the past two years where people who had fallen from height had apparently sniffed glue before they died.

Cases of inhalant abuse among youth here are on the rise. The CNB said 352 glue-sniffers were caught in the first half of this year, and 644 nabbed last year. In 2006, it was 403. Glue-sniffers can die of suffocation from even their first whiff. Inhalant abuse damages the brain, muscles, nerves and organs and causes hallucinations, anxiety and restlessness.

Yesterday evening, Fairfield principal Victor Owyong said the school was saddened by the death of a 'friendly, sociable and outgoing' student.

Her former classmate Melody Soh, 15, who was at the Bukit Batok block yesterday, told The Straits Times: 'I don't know why this happened. Eddy treated her like his own daughter.'

[email protected]
Firstly, have you heard about the yellow ribbon project?
Secondly, God loves sinners and hence, they should not be called morons or dogs etc, not even for the exception of a selfish, immature, egotistical brat such as yourself.
Thirdly, gossiping is also a sin. Does it mean that you are are going straight to HELL to suffer the eternal flames of damnation? Maybe not because it is by the grace of God that we are saved.
Fourthly, you are not acting as a Christian should act (I assumed you are a Christian by your words). You are not setting a good testimony as a Christian. You are putting down the name of Jesus.
Fifthly, 2 souls are lost, we shouldn't be laughing, but grieving, just as Jesus would grieve for them.
Sixthly, even pastors can go to hell. It doesn't mean once saved, always saved.
Seventhly, By using God's name, you are blaspheming God's name too. You are just like a Pharisee.
Eighthly, the use of profanities is also a sin.
Ninethly, Man was created in God's image, dogs weren't.
Tenthly, you can't debate for nuts. Don't try.

So please, grow up and have some sensitivity. And don't even think that you are righteous. Above, there are 10 reason why you aren't. Don't you even think of asking me to retake my PSLE math because I get A* grades (which is 91% and above) for O-level standard math and this
post is also prove that my EL isn't too bad either.

I doubt God is happy with this thread. Neither am I, nor Mernel's and Eddy's friends.
By the way, Mernel is a nice name. You don't even need to compare it with yours; it's not in your league.

Last edited:

noonehere

come on guys. its useless talking and reply to senseless attention seeker. stop replying and let the dog bark itself. the more you play with him. the more he will bark. so just dun care abt it.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite true la.... but herm is yearning for it !!

come on guys. its useless talking and reply to senseless attention seeker. stop replying and let the dog bark itself. the more you play with him. the more he will bark. so just dun care abt it.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
hiak hiak hiak..continue to be a cyber-hero, that's all you will ever be..

Johnnyft told me how you kneel down and cry like a little girl, begging him not to hit you anymore. You even offered to give him a blowjob. That is you in real life.

Behind the screen, you act like a big hero. Continue and play your make-believe hero.. Hiak hiak hiak..

Hello Clit

I dont owe or to tell u who is the cyber coward. Anyone who knows my nick right from the old SBF forum knows very well.

I began to suspect u are Samuraisan clone.

Whatever clone nick u have, come lah suck my balls, enough sucking Prataman ball in the istana.

:wink:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, may i know your age and what church you are from?

And by the way,
Revelation 13:17-18 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Last edited: