• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1387. Can he go lower?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond Lim has 1,387 votes in 2011 GE.

It looks like KJ and DL will lose their deposits in this 2013 PE by election.

How low can they go?

DL probably less than 1,000 votes this time round.

KJ worse than DL. I would think 800 votes or so.

What you folks think?

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How low can they go?

What you folks think?

DL got 4.5% last time round but now people know from GE2011 results that WP is the dominant opposition..........SDA will get less then half of the votes......i expect less than 500 votes for DL

RP will get less than 200 votes................LAUGH DIE PEOPLE............i'll be laughing for sure...........

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

How low can they go?

What you folks think?

My ardent hope is that each polls under 300 votes, i.e. under 1% each of the total likely turnout.

But this is purely in the realm of speculation.

Nevertheless, it seems that both are very thick skinned, that even if they poll very poorly they will still show their faces.
What to do, we have to put up these these two clowns for some time yet.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this few thousand votes from RP and SDA will determine if WP LLL will win PAP Koh, then it will be si beh ai wan man!!

WP are on their way to disable PAP 2/3rd majority, why are oppositions stoppng them?

i can only say one word, IDIOTS!!!!

How low can they go?

What you folks think?

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal people learn from their own mistakes. Smart people learn from others mistake. Stupid people.. well, they never learn.

For their ego, not only did RP and SDA doom their own party, they fucked their own money as well. What dumb-asses. The only outcome from this situation is a lose-lose result for them.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal people learn from their own mistakes. Smart people learn from others mistake. Stupid people.. well, they never learn.

For their ego, not only did RP and SDA doom their own party, they fucked their own money as well. What dumb-asses. The only outcome from this situation is a lose-lose result for them.

Ask SDP to go into alliance with RP & SDA lor... All about the same level what.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if this few thousand votes from RP and SDA will determine if WP LLL will win PAP Koh, then it will be si beh ai wan man!!

WP are on their way to disable PAP 2/3rd majority, why are oppositions stoppng them?

i can only say one word, IDIOTS!!!!

Not idiots.

i can only say one word, SINKIES!!!!!!