• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100m Sprint - MUST WATCH: USAIN BOLT

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
100M sprint on 6 AUG 2012

SIN Time:

02:45 - Semifinals
04:50 - Final

If you cannot watch live, then watch it on youtube channel: olympics.

But of course better to watch it live and then tomorrow take MC or go to office very late. LOL!!

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I've had no trouble at all with the Olympics Channel. The rest of my family (all females) want to watch things like men's gymnastics, so I go on to utube to watch far more elegant stuff like women's beach volleyball.

The youtube channel sucks. Seldom starts.

Quite true. Just click and let it run, go get a bonk and smoke a stick and drink coffee, should be enough time for it to stream.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usain Bolt didn't look that impressive in the qualifying heats.
When your qualification time is bettered by Dwain (dope head) Chambers, you know you're in trouble.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New GR - 9:63 sec

Usain-Bolt-wins-011.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your Prick.. A fucking racist loser cunt AND non weed smoker. Suck dick bastard you piece of shit..AND TAKE THE FUCKING AVATAR AND CHANGE YOUR NICK :oIo:

wow some loser here sounds really butt hurt. i been flying the jamaican flag for a long time you bozo

Go jamrock!!