• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Olympig Games] Chinese 100m sprint finalist challenges BBC genetics theory

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember chinese women used to dominate middle distance running and when asked, coach said they were given turtle soup and trained in high altitude.
Until they all failed the dope test.
I have news that will fuck up your reality.. Ready?

ALL professional athletes use performance enhancing drugs. Including Hollywood stars who bulk up for their movie roles.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One freak does not disprove anything.

For example Neil deGrasse Tyson is a black with high IQ but that does not alter the fact that the average IQ of the blacks is very low.
Yes China will never be able to compete with West African BBC genetics ... But China is more genetically diverse than you think.

This guy is a southerner and slightly darker skinned. His facial features are slightly broader than northerners. Southerners have more fast twitch muscles and lighter bones. Almost all the badminton players are southerners.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
proof is in the statistics and winning probability. how many niggers have won 100m championships in the last 36.9 years or when niggers were first allowed to compete? compare those numbers with chinks. even amdks are left behind over 36.9 years ago in this category of track and field.
It's obvious some sports events will always be dominated by specific races. Human races are not the same.

Blacks will never be able to excel at swimming because of negative buoyancy

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy puts out interesting videos on his channel about the physical genetics of different races.

He attributes west African BBC genes to the prevalence of sickle cell anemia in the region. Interesting.....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One more thing:

I respectfully request everyone not to turn this thread into a political bashing one.

Let's just keep the discussion racist and scientific, OK? LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's obvious some sports events will always be dominated by specific races. Human races are not the same.

Blacks will never be able to excel at swimming because of negative buoyancy
that’s why some call them “dense” as in easily triggered to becum violent. even when obese, they are dense.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy puts out interesting videos on his channel about the physical genetics of different races.

He attributes west African BBC genes to the prevalence of sickle cell anemia in the region. Interesting.....
west africans excel at speed and burst while east africans excel in endurance and long distance. geography and native habitats helped in their evolution too. for sexample, ethiopians and kenyans have highlands and mountainous regions to aid in lung capacity development due to lower oxygen levels in high altitude.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
west africans excel at speed and burst while east africans excel in endurance and long distance. geography and native habitats helped in their evolution too. for sexample, ethiopians and kenyans have highlands and mountainous regions to aid in lung capacity development due to lower oxygen levels in high altitude.
I remember scientists have said that Africa is the most genetically diverse continent. All niggers but they have very different genes. That can be the same with China and will translate to an impressive Olympig contingent

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ahpunehneh doest has the blackie trait since both are darkie? At least the chinese did able to participate the olympic for sprinter. Where ahpunehneh stand?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have news that will fuck up your reality.. Ready?

ALL professional athletes use performance enhancing drugs. Including Hollywood stars who bulk up for their movie roles.
I am sure they don't do this in table tennis, volleyball, football snd many other sports.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure they don't do this in table tennis, volleyball, football snd many other sports.
Your understanding of sports doping is outdated. There is a whole spectrum of performance enhancing drugs to increase recovery, mental focus, fat metabolism, muscular injury repair etc.

I don't blame you since Indian dalits still stuck in the drug domain of ganja and super glue

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your understanding of sports doping is outdated. There is a whole spectrum of performance enhancing drugs to increase recovery, mental focus, fat metabolism, muscular injury repair etc.

I don't blame you since Indian dalits still stuck in the drug domain of ganja and super glue
Ah neh also suck ang mo dicks one. They always believe in western medicine and drugs. Some drugs i believe they created and cant be check by urine test and maybe blood test can check. All these drugs ang mo and niggers take cfm not good for their health when they become old.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Neh can still achieve something in pushing balls into shithole. Isn’t there an ahneh girl who brings her mother along to carry her bags during the game.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh can still achieve something in pushing balls into shithole. Isn’t there an ahneh girl who brings her mother along to carry her bags during the game.
The mother must be the chaperone in case she meets and fucks a BBC at the Olympic village

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The mother must be the chaperone in case she meets and fucks a BBC at the Olympic village
Haha Ah Neh are really traditional. 20 years back, my Sinkie Neh colleague, a reasonably modern neh, still had her parents arrange marriage for her.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah neh also suck ang mo dicks one. They always believe in western medicine and drugs. Some drugs i believe they created and cant be check by urine test and maybe blood test can check. All these drugs ang mo and niggers take cfm not good for their health when they become old.
The dope tests are always pre notified and athletes can take something to "clear" their system before hand. There's no 100% foolproof drug test for sports