• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1,300 for this piece of Bvlgari...worth it ?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: wow PP and Rolex war, i like. more pls.

haha... yeah they are pretty out there...

if you want flash and make a statement AND have some residual value, a top range AP ROO limited edition (like the grand prix or T3) or 18k full gold submariner or everose gold daytona pretty much does the job.

there is really not much need for another watch.

some modernist abstract artistic shit

yeah even if i won the cny toto, i will not buy it, kena sai

thumbs_alain-silberstein-tourbillon-wild-safari-1.jpg

alainsilbersteinpapaya-thumb.jpg

if take LSD, maybe can like it

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah i keep hearing omega talking about their co-axial movement, is it any good compare to AP, PP mechanism?

There are some complaints out there about the co-axial. Google to find out more.

AP and PP are finely crafted movements. It really depends on the case they are housed in. The Offshore has a magnetic and shock resistant big ass case, thick as fuck. But i wouldn't want to be wearing a PP calatrava on an alcohol and sex fuelled boys night out.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal