• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France is doomed: Hundreds of high school students threatened with beheading, explode ‘your kaaffir bodies 1000 pieces’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite...de-décapitation-après-un-piratage/ar-BB1kh9Rt

High schools in Île-de-France were affected by the hacking of their digital workspace (ENT). The students received threats in their email from an individual promising to “decapitate” them and “blow up” their establishment.

Stupor in several educational establishments. Hundreds of high school students received a threatening message this Wednesday March 20 via their digital work space (ENT). In this letter, sent late in the afternoon, the author indicated that he was acting on behalf of the Islamic State, according to information from Le Figaro.

“Tomorrow, Thursday March 21, I will explode the entire establishment around 11/3 p.m. and I will decapitate all your bodies” wrote this individual in an email obtained by our colleagues. “I put C4 everywhere in the school and in the classes. I hope that your kuffar bodies (name given to non-Muslims, Editor’s note) will explode into 1,000 pieces” we can still read there. Also read: Bomb threats in middle and high schools: what we know The high school students also received a beheading video, attached to the threatening email, our colleagues specify.