• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hospital really like to Pok patient

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got people like me. So many days, 4 days Liao still in fever de mah ?

Time to see open liao. Think of those wonderful years in your life journey, meditate on it. Instead of relying on doctor, try spiritual healing. Visualise yourself being healed by unseen touching hands touching those part of the organs you want healing (think of yorself as earthworm, shrimp, caterpillar all capable of self healing and producing) It is called the 3rd dimension healing process. Human, being created by God, has the power within, but not many people know how to tap that power because they are so attuned to the systems and believe everything told to them. In time like this, you need to trust yourself for once.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
It not the longest life you live that counts. Is how you spent your life.

Also still got life after death. There is still hope. It's not end of the road.

Tell this to 20 year olds who kena terminal illness, dying in 2 months. It ranks close to 'he has gone to a better place'.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to see open liao. Think of those wonderful years in your life journey, meditate on it. Instead of relying on doctor, try spiritual healing. Visualise yourself being healed by unseen touching hands touching those part of the organs you want healing (think of yorself as earthworm, shrimp, caterpillar all capable of self healing and producing) It is called the 3rd dimension healing process. Human, being created by God, has the power within, but not many people know how to tap that power because they are so attuned to the systems and believe everything told to them. In time like this, you need to trust yourself for once.

I think Steve Jobs used your method, and he's dead before his time.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still conscious leh , not in coma yet.
Today fever hit 39.7

Worse than my temperature at home.
I dunno what can do.

Today doctor haven come.

If really no cure I also can't do anything la.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My disease is a kind of auto immune disease
Super complicated one

The next few bed auntie worse than me
We same disease
She already dialysis and now her stools got blood.
Then back also pain.

At least I am just 不明发烧

Dunno what else can do

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Steve Jobs was an exceptional person. He was a workerholic who pushed himself & others at Apple to be world class. Even when he found out that he had serious health problems he was busy working at a punishing pace :eek:

So using him as an example is not appropriate because he is so exceptional.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Steve Jobs was an exceptional person. He was a workerholic who pushed himself & others at Apple to be world class. Even when he found out that he had serious health problems he was busy working at a punishing pace :eek:

So using him as an example is not appropriate because he is so exceptional.

Steve jobs disallow people to go work for 1 min late. He implemented the demerit points systems :cool:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My disease is a kind of auto immune disease
Super complicated one

The next few bed auntie worse than me
We same disease
She already dialysis and now her stools got blood.
Then back also pain.

At least I am just 不明发烧

Dunno what else can do

Boss Sam should send some representative from sbf to visit u with flower :smile:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just too sad and depressed
I don't know why my illness keep coming to Attack me

Sometime I really want to give up and just die like that
But my mum and my family will be very sad.

I dunno how,

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dunno how,

Your loctor is very Lao ya. Better change a loctor before is too late.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dunno how,

are you diagnosed with adpkd? autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease? if yes, it's a genetic disorder (you inherit it from your forebears), and it lays dormant or undetected for decades before it suddenly unravels at adult age, typically from 30 onwards. for some, multiple cysts grow in both kidneys slowly when young and become a problem with kidney functions as they get older. the cysts in the kidneys absorb fluids, grow bigger as a result, and replace the kidney mass, thus reducing kidney functions. bo pian. you'll need dialysis followed by kidney transplant if you find a donor. cysts may grow in liver and spread to blood vessels and brain. stick to dialysis for now while waiting for kidney donor.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because his mind & status are unlike others. No matter how he tried, his mind is still in this world and worried over many things. Ordinary folks can let go easily, because there is nothing to lose, not sure about rich people who kept worrying about their company, assets, workers. At least James Cameron took the plunge by submerging himself in the deepest ocean - mariana trench - for out-of-this world experience

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
are you diagnosed with adpkd? autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease? if yes, it's a genetic disorder (you inherit it from your forebears), and it lays dormant or undetected for decades before it suddenly unravels at adult age, typically from 30 onwards. for some, multiple cysts grow in both kidneys slowly when young and become a problem with kidney functions as they get older. the cysts in the kidneys absorb fluids, grow bigger as a result, and replace the kidney mass, thus reducing kidney functions. bo pian. you'll need dialysis followed by kidney transplant if you find a donor. cysts may grow in liver and spread to blood vessels and brain. stick to dialysis for now while waiting for kidney donor.

No, another kind. It is lupus nephritis class4 .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, another kind. It is lupus nephritis class4 .

wah, serious. but not as bad as adpkd or other kidney diseases. at least no cysts in kidneys that can grow and occur in liver, pancreas, heart, and brain. you kidneys suffer as a result of your autoimmune condition. it's also genetic, but the genes affecting it are not fully identified yet, unlike adpkd with mutations in pkd1 and pkd2 genes. your doc must have prescribed mmf and corticosteroids as part of your treatment besides subjecting you to dialysis. poor thing. hang on.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah, serious. but not as bad as adpkd or other kidney diseases. at least no cysts in kidneys that can grow and occur in liver, pancreas, heart, and brain. you kidneys suffer as a result of your autoimmune condition. it's also genetic, but the genes affecting it are not fully identified yet, unlike adpkd with mutations in pkd1 and pkd2 genes. your doc must have prescribed mmf and corticosteroids as part of your treatment besides subjecting you to dialysis. poor thing. hang on.

Yes you really know a lot
But with This time flares, I don't think my kidney can be save anymore.

I am so sad, I thought now kidney already so bad then my disease won't flare, but it really flare again. Some more is not mild flare is a severe flare.

Wtf

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to stop the inflammation is to inject hydroxychloroquine.
This make face swollen and weight gain.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...after-nearly-a-month-and-these-are#xtor=CS1-2

Thai girl receive donation close to 120k

If one day I was too sick and can't work anymore.
Wonder who will willing to save my life? Will donate money for my dialysis ?

I see many Sinkie no money to dialysis in sg but they also seldom ask for help from others
Like that auntie I met in hospital, no money for dialysis then who willing to help her?

Then recently another auntie also very ill, can't work but because Husband working.
So government die die don't want subsidise her her dialysis fee.

I hope government should take care own people first .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...after-nearly-a-month-and-these-are#xtor=CS1-2

Thai girl receive donation close to 120k

If one day I was too sick and can't work anymore.
Wonder who will willing to save my life? Will donate money for my dialysis ?

I see many Sinkie no money to dialysis in sg but they also seldom ask for help from others
Like that auntie I met in hospital, no money for dialysis then who willing to help her?

Then recently another auntie also very ill, can't work but because Husband working.
So government die die don't want subsidise her her dialysis fee.

I hope government should take care own people first .

I heard that Sporeans are going to JB for dialysis because it is cheaper. You might want to look into this before you run out of $.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you really know a lot
But with This time flares, I don't think my kidney can be save anymore.

I am so sad, I thought now kidney already so bad then my disease won't flare, but it really flare again. Some more is not mild flare is a severe flare.

Wtf

get a puppy, preferably french bulldog pup. can console and cheer you up. can also sense when something is wrong with your body and health.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that Sporeans are going to JB for dialysis because it is cheaper. You might want to look into this before you run out of $.

Hi johnnny
I have so far see 2 dialysis patient in Malaysia has passed away.
First one same disease as me and dialysis for 1 month and admitted hospital icu then discharge one day then passed away. Not sure that time why doctor could discharge her. She was only 39 that moment

2nd one is my Neighbour dialysis for 5 years then also passed away.

But in sg, I see here better taking care of patient and better hygiene , my body is weak and if I have any infection then it may Dancer my life. Just like I have fever this time round. Today my fever last for 1 weeks but one good thing is fever already dropping to 37.6 or 37.7 . Not so high.

My Friend Father has been dialysis for 23 years and still alive. While my Friend who same disease as me also has been dialysis dialysis for 10 years Liao.

We are sick and this is really probably karma of us. So we have just to face it.

I am still working and now MediShield life will pay 1k each month subsidy for kidney dialysis . So the remaining 1k we have to pay ourselves and I can claim from my Husband company insurance which cover spouse. So financial wise I still can afford.

Hope my body can be stronger then to cope well with dialysis.