• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend is not a friend
An enemy is not an enemy
Freedom of speech is not freedom of speech
Whats good for u may be bitter
Whats is sweet may not be good for u
You needed help.

What freedom of speech is there in this forum when someone allow insults //////////////// but not return of insults ############?

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What freedom of speech is there in this forum when someone allow insults //////////////// but not return of insults ############?

Be discerning,
when freedom of speech is given to you, do not rejoice
when a gag stop order is given to you, be happy
for the world will better place for all and you.

It is when ppl continue to give u freedom of speech despite all things that u need to be aware what is good for you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be discerning,
when freedom of speech is given to you, do not rejoice
when a gag stop order is given to you, be happy
for the world will better place for all and you.

It is when ppl continue to give u freedom of speech despite all things that u need to be aware what is good for you.

So do you stay in Skudai mudlander? The world will be a better place if only all of you evil doers are given the boot starting with my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao aunty.. u a typical sinkie loud mouth.... "can talk cannot do"... no wonder ur MC neighbour look down on you..

I bet my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours can let you dig all her orifices. But not free lah I think. They have two Jap cars and one continental car. Not suitable for you Sinkie cheapskate looking for free fucks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours can let you dig all her orifices. But not free lah I think. They have two Jap cars and one continental car. Not suitable for you Sinkie cheapskate looking for free fucks.

wahahahahaha! instant classic! this one should be remembered on sbf for all eternity.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

no wonder you're feel so bitter toward your neighbour, she has a comfortable life, a loving hubby, a happy family.... AND YOU HAVE NOTHING! !

i believe the jealousy in you must have converted you into siaoism

you're more like a green headless chicken, running all over the place without direction

feel so sad for you...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder you're feel so bitter toward your neighbour, she has a comfortable life, a loving hubby, a happy family.... AND YOU HAVE NOTHING! !

i believe the jealousy in you must have converted you into siaoism

you're more like a green headless chicken, running all over the place without direction

feel so sad for you...

My bitter truths are good for you to cure blindness. Not like sweet lies that make you blind to the reality. Btw how big cap I must write to let you see my MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours is mistress I.e no hubby, only daughter and a GIGOLO gangster son in-law with shot gun marriage and a baby within months. Now toddler and another baby.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
My bitter truths are good for you to cure blindness. Not like sweet lies that make you blind to the reality. Btw how big cap I must write to let you see my MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours is mistress I.e no hubby, only daughter and a GIGOLO gangster son in-law with shot gun marriage and a baby within months. Now toddler and another baby.

wah lan, you really siao to this level!! , think no meds can save you (:

suggest you try this out.. when your siaokick is coming... place your head inside the toilet bowl, take a deep breath. .. and shout into the bowl as loud and as long as you can....
when done; give your head a good loonggg..
flush... . GOOD LUCK... :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lan, you really siao to this level!! , think no meds can save you (:

suggest you try this out.. when your siaokick is coming... place your head inside the toilet bowl, take a deep breath. .. and shout into the bowl as loud and as long as you can....
when done; give your head a good loonggg..
flush... . GOOD LUCK... :smile:

I haven't reached that siao level yet to put my head in toilet bowl. This method seems to work for you and your friends. Good for you and keep doing it when you siao kick come in.

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah all empty threats. He needs me to oil his money spinning machine.

Don't expect Sam to be man enough, God didnt created him to hide his doings in the land of OZ providing services to sinkies. You need to keep eking him on and Crazy Hell might make him a man of his words.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect Sam to be man enough, God didnt created him to hide his doings in the land of OZ providing services to sinkies. You need to keep eking him on and Crazy Hell might make him a man of his words.

Eking him on will not give any results. It seems that he has grown accustomed to my "nonsense" and find it acceptable in his forum. Heehee hee I won the battle of threats and guts with leongsam!

Sainttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eking him on will not give any results. It seems that he has grown accustomed to my "nonsense" and find it acceptable in his forum. Heehee hee I won the battle of threats and guts with leongsam!

Leong Sam, you are a total disgrace to all Man, you should give your two bola to ginfreely and be a Gu Niang instead. Dont ever give out threats to any gu niang again and then stick your head in the sand like ostriches in your OZ land when being threaten back.