• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee's side of the story

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it's now clear that the whole Wild Rice theatre posse are in bed with the SDP and anti-establishment movement.

I happened to have the misfortune of watching Public Enemy myself and Amos is right. The show is disgusting and blatantly anti government. Spare us the bullshit about provoking 'critical thought' lah. Keep this up and MCI will no longer be so kind.

dark-hidden-truths-gays-in-singapore

MDA should shut his blog down and bring up TRS.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They don't preach what they practice that's the point . If not why are there so many religious war going on ? Why religious man make use of their faith to con money ? Religion separate humans , how can there be harmony when those religious people practice different faith ? The only reason they wanted people to believe that they are harmony its because to prevent the government from banning their cult .

It seems to me that there is a very unhealthy attachment to religion in sinkieland or is it the whole world? should be the whole world..

If the practice of religion allow the person to be more selfless and more in harmony with nature, people and the world, then it will be a healthy thing.. I guess religion is very politicised by the people who head it.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loose canons can be very bright, can even spark a movement, but cannot lead it and could be dangerous. With friends like this, who needs enemies. It's a pity that the Opposition cause in Sinkie Land are filled with such riff raff and the PAP is expert at exploiting such weaknesses. Looks like it's best for those who have UPGRADED to stay out of the ring and watch from afar. Just fly back in 2016 to cast your vote. Beyond 2016 is too late already. In the meantime, the world is so much larger and more interesting than some Stupid Little Red Dot full of dim wits.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope to see Amos joining this forum and fuck the shit out of leongsam's brain.

Boss Sam has his legion of angels to protect him... he doesn't need to lift his little finger.

Amos can't even touch his hair.:smile:

mini me 2.jpeg

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it's now clear that the whole Wild Rice theatre posse are in bed with the SDP and anti-establishment movement.

I happened to have the misfortune of watching Public Enemy myself and Amos is right. The show is disgusting and blatantly anti government. Spare us the bullshit about provoking 'critical thought' lah. Keep this up and MCI will no longer be so kind.

dark-hidden-truths-gays-in-singapore

Wah Davis Koh, surprise to see you being so open in your support of Amos. Keep it up.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loose canons can be very bright, can even spark a movement, but cannot lead it and could be dangerous. With friends like this, who needs enemies. It's a pity that the Opposition cause in Sinkie Land are filled with such riff raff and the PAP is expert at exploiting such weaknesses. Looks like it's best for those who have UPGRADED to stay out of the ring and watch from afar. Just fly back in 2016 to cast your vote. Beyond 2016 is too late already. In the meantime, the world is so much larger and more interesting than some Stupid Little Red Dot full of dim wits.

Lao Tzu has a saying “The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.”

My friend, loose cannons are people who live fast but die young.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My fellow friends, this is what happens when you get a Christian as a bailer.

His latest rant is far more insulting of Christianity than his infamous "LKY is horrible" video.

More police reports should definitely be made immediately.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yup.. I know now... But I called that being a sinkie. Why he like to use his belief on others? If he has his own personal beliefs, that is his own fucking problem.. Why impose his beliefs on others?

Spot on again jiu hu kia. So quit imposing all your vegetarian bull.shit on us here.

Walk the talk.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christians are not offended by a psychotic's rant about Christianity... now that amos has admitted himself as mentally sick.

They are compassionate and understanding of the person's condition and will not aggravate his condition further.

What frightens a mental psychotic, is another mental psychotic. I had to become more insane than Vincent.
Unquote

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians are not offended by a psychotic's rant about Christianity... now that amos has admitted himself as mentally sick.

They are compassionate and understanding of the person's condition and will not aggravate his condition further.

What frightens a mental psychotic, is another mental psychotic. I had to become more insane than Vincent.
Unquote

atheists like Yee Pang Sai are doing pot calling the kettle black--they seem to hate people spreading religious ideas, yet they themselves are spreading religion--their atheists views.

There is nothing at all in this case which is related to Freedom of Speech. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights doesn not say we can joke about molestation etc.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not interested in this sideshow with Vincent.....Vincent was just acting like a typical over zealous xtian....since Amos revealed liao then just move on....drag on will just be a distraction welcum by pap.
Amos got bigger fishes to fry with the vile pappies....

Can't agree more. Hope he gets his priorities right.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His latest rant is far more insulting of Christianity than his infamous "LKY is horrible" video.

More police reports should definitely be made immediately.

Rant? No..I see a piece of art. It may offend you but it may also be appealing to some. Look at the way he writes, lies, bulls or crossing forbidden menstrual line doesn't matter. The opening, the delivery and the closing...wow and only at 16.
A piece of rare Gem waiting to be picked up.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I can see Vincent Law as described. Kiasi & kiasu. He thinks that he owned Amos. If he wanted to exact PAP-style control on Amos, then he was dumb.

My bet is Vincent Law won't sue ...it is a waste of money and Amos has said that it was not intended as an accusation in the first place.

This boy can go places and possibly end the rule of PAP.

I think PAP need a person and talent like Amos to win