• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee's side of the story

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
atheists like Yee Pang Sai are doing pot calling the kettle black--they seem to hate people spreading religious ideas, yet they themselves are spreading religion--their atheists views.

This is a good observation. In fact atheists love religions, especially Christianity. This is because atheists don't normally evangelize. In order for their views to be aired, they need religions to fire the first salvo, and thereafter they "parasite" on the beliefs they so fervently opposed to mark their presence. If Christians and Moslems all diam diam guai guai, atheists will have nothing to say. They will vaporize into thin air. The irony is they cling onto religions to sustain their existence.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the following comments posted in Amos' blog by PHYSICIAN:

PHYSICIAN SAYS: Hi Amos,

As a physician myself, I had initially questioned the need for you to see a psychiatrist as some had suggested, as I considered your behaviours simply that of a young, iconoclastic teenage rebel, perhaps one more extreme than usual.

However, having observed your overall pattern of behaviour over the last few weeks, I have revised my view and believe that you do need professional help and should see a psychiatrist as you exhibit sufficient symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder to meet the diagnostic criteria.

These criteria are as follows. You are a logical enough lad to read them and do a self-assessment. I have put my own thoughts as a guide but you make the judgment yourself. My scoring is that you meet 5 of the criteria clearly, are borderline on 2 and do not meet 2 of the criteria. Taken in sum, it does look like you have a positive diagnosis and should seek professional help.

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

– Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements) – BORDERLINE. SEEMS TO CONSIDER HIMSELF SUPERIOR TO ACCOMPLISHED MEDIA ARTISTES LIKE DIRECTORS OF “PUBLIC ENEMY” AND JACK NEO BUT UNCLEAR IF HE EXPECTS TO RECOGNISED AS SUCH AT THIS POINT.
– Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love – DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA

– Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions) – MEETS CRITERIA. HAS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT EVERYONE (DAD, ROY, DIRECTORS OF “PUBLIC ENEMY” ETC.) AND BELIEVES HE IS SMART AND THAT OTHERS CAN’T UNDERSTAND HIM BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB. POOR SOCIAL SKILLS IN SCHOOL WITH NO FRIENDS BASED ON HIS PREVIOUS POST.

– Requires excessive admiration – BORDERLINE. UNCLEAR IF MOTIVATION FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ARE TO SEEK ADMIRATION.

– Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations – MEETS CRITERIA, MULTIPLE EXAMPLES OF EXPECTING OTHERS TO MEET HIS EXPECTATIONS E.G. SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WEAR PAJAMAS TO COURT

Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends – MEETS CRITERIA, USED VINCENT LAW MOLEST ACCUSATION TO TROLL MEDIA. USES OTHERS TO CREATE PUBLICITY FOR HIMSELF.

Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others – MEETS CRITERIA. UTTERLY LACKS EMPATHY TO THOSE AROUND HIM AND LACKS SELF-AWARENESS OF THIS. THE LACK OF SELF AWARENESS IS WORRYING BECAUSE IT MAY MEAN A PSYCHOSIS RATHER THAN A NEUROSIS.

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her – DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA.

Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes – MEETS CRITERIA. REGULARLY CRITICISES THOSE HE ASSOCIATES WITH, EVEN HIS SUPPORTERS E.G. THINKS WORK OF “PUBLIC ENEMY” DIRECTORS AND JACK NEO ARE NOT AS GOOD AS HIS ALTHOUGH THEY ARE ACCOMPLISHED DIRECTORS AND HE IS AN AMATEUR.

PHYSICIAN SAYS:

I choose to remain anonymous but you can easily check the veracity of my words.
The DSM-5 criteria are clear and you can find them on the Mayo clinic website as well. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...onality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568

PHYSICIAN SAYS:

I am not an LKY supporter or PAP supporter. In fact, I think that many current government policies are out of touch with ground realities and detrimental to Singapore. I vote opposition. Nonetheless, I do think Amos would benefit from a professional medical assessment. Not for the sake of the PAP but for his own sake and that of his family.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like this comment posted in Amos' blog:

PHYSICIAN SAYS: Hi Amos,

As a physician myself, I had initially questioned the need for you to see a psychiatrist as some had suggested, as I considered your behaviours simply that of a young, iconoclastic teenage rebel, perhaps one more extreme than usual.

However, having observed your overall pattern of behaviour over the last few weeks, I have revised my view and believe that you do need professional help and should see a psychiatrist as you exhibit sufficient symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder to meet the diagnostic criteria.

These criteria are as follows. You are a logical enough lad to read them and do a self-assessment. I have put my own thoughts as a guide but you make the judgment yourself. My scoring is that you meet 5 of the criteria clearly, are borderline on 2 and do not meet 2 of the criteria. Taken in sum, it does look like you have a positive diagnosis and should seek professional help.

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

– Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements) – BORDERLINE. SEEMS TO CONSIDER HIMSELF SUPERIOR TO ACCOMPLISHED MEDIA ARTISTES LIKE DIRECTORS OF “PUBLIC ENEMY” AND JACK NEO BUT UNCLEAR IF HE EXPECTS TO RECOGNISED AS SUCH AT THIS POINT.
– Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love – DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA

– Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions) – MEETS CRITERIA. HAS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT EVERYONE (DAD, ROY, DIRECTORS OF “PUBLIC ENEMY” ETC.) AND BELIEVES HE IS SMART AND THAT OTHERS CAN’T UNDERSTAND HIM BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB. POOR SOCIAL SKILLS IN SCHOOL WITH NO FRIENDS BASED ON HIS PREVIOUS POST.

– Requires excessive admiration – BORDERLINE. UNCLEAR IF MOTIVATION FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS ARE TO SEEK ADMIRATION.

– Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations – MEETS CRITERIA, MULTIPLE EXAMPLES OF EXPECTING OTHERS TO MEET HIS EXPECTATIONS E.G. SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO WEAR PAJAMAS TO COURT

Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends – MEETS CRITERIA, USED VINCENT LAW MOLEST ACCUSATION TO TROLL MEDIA. USES OTHERS TO CREATE PUBLICITY FOR HIMSELF.

Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others – MEETS CRITERIA. UTTERLY LACKS EMPATHY TO THOSE AROUND HIM AND LACKS SELF-AWARENESS OF THIS. THE LACK OF SELF AWARENESS IS WORRYING BECAUSE IT MAY MEAN A PSYCHOSIS RATHER THAN A NEUROSIS.

Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her – DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA.

Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes – MEETS CRITERIA. REGULARLY CRITICISES THOSE HE ASSOCIATES WITH, EVEN HIS SUPPORTERS E.G. THINKS WORK OF “PUBLIC ENEMY” DIRECTORS AND JACK NEO ARE NOT AS GOOD AS HIS ALTHOUGH THEY ARE ACCOMPLISHED DIRECTORS AND HE IS AN AMATEUR.

PHYSICIAN SAYS:

I choose to remain anonymous but you can easily check the veracity of my words.
The DSM-5 criteria are clear and you can find them on the Mayo clinic website as well. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...onality-disorder/basics/symptoms/con-20025568

These are :

1. Made & true for those with 2 digits IQ.
2. Same like Indigo, Crystal child with high IQ the mainstream called them Autistic but they are actually genius and Game changer.

You cannot use the same flawed system to measure someone beyond your Calibre & intellect.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Shit I have all those symptoms. Time to see my shrink. :eek: :*:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is only 16 years old, he shouldn't to go thru all this and i think he is admirable. he got future but not in sinkieland.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boy genius is no exaggeration. More than that he is dead honest. No bullshit. You tangle with him with mixed motives and you will be burnt to a crisp.

This young boy got class he wasn't bothered or interested in the one who slapped him...non violent. He knows who should lit and burn himself.

Vincent would then stand there mouth agape, if he in a moment of fury, leaped onto me and started punching me on the ground, that would have been ever better. Roy Ngerng will film that live footage, give the files to me and I’ll post it on Youtube.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This young boy got class he wasn't bothered or interested in the one who slapped him...non violent. He knows who should lit and burn himself.
Yes, his silence on this issue is remarkable. We should remove his boyish image from our mind and replaced it with a more mature looking guy. Perhaps it would help us to understand him better.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
atheists like Yee Pang Sai are doing pot calling the kettle black--they seem to hate people spreading religious ideas, yet they themselves are spreading religion--their atheists views.

There is nothing at all in this case which is related to Freedom of Speech. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights doesn not say we can joke about molestation etc.

You idiot , atheists do not go around spreading religious idea because atheist doesn't have any religion so how can atheist spread religion idea ? Atheists only debunked myth :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a good observation. In fact atheists love religions, especially Christianity. This is because atheists don't normally evangelize. In order for their views to be aired, they need religions to fire the first salvo, and thereafter they "parasite" on the beliefs they so fervently opposed to mark their presence. If Christians and Moslems all diam diam guai guai, atheists will have nothing to say. They will vaporize into thin air. The irony is they cling onto religions to sustain their existence.

That's the beauty of criticism , if there's nothing stupid how to critized ? You are telling something we already know :wink:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good piece of writing about Amos:

By Molly Meek 莫丽蜜 :

Dear Amos,

You do not suppose you have sufficient credibility left in you to be taken seriously those who do not belong to the groups of people you have mocked for believing your words, do you?

To be sure, you are entitled to whatever feelings you have of Mr. Vincent Law. You know best what went on between the two of you and no one should have insisted that you should have shown gratitude to him without knowing what had occurred. At the same time, it should be within your right to free speech to voice out your irritation towards him. Nevertheless, what you have essentially admitted to in your latest blog posting is that you had made the allegation of molest with the knowledge that it was going to be construed as sexual molestation, and it is precisely your reference to the other definition of "molest" that shows this. I hope you do see that to use "molest" in the other sense, there has to be sufficient context set up for people to see that you are referring to being annoyed rather than being sexually assaulted. If you did not know of the other definition of "molest" when you made the accusation, it is clear that you had intended to give the impression that you were molested in a sexual way. Even if you did know of the other definition, you had failed to contextualize your claim properly despite knowing the most common use of for the word "molest."

It is also clear that you were deliberately sensationalizing the issue when you made the accusation instead of truly being driven to voice out your irritation with Mr. Law. This unfortunately discounts whatever claims of emotional abuse you are now making simply because you are open to exploiting any aspect of your personal experience for sensationalism and media attention. If emotional abuse had been a primary concern from the start, you would not have made a false accusation (or at least one that you knew would be interpreted in ways that did not tally with facts). Ironically, if you had replaced the word "molest" with "emotional abuse," you would have gotten the attention of the media you simultaneously seem to despise and crave, and your claims to emotional abuse would have gained more credibility.

No matter how much you hated your interactions with Mr. Law, it does not justify the initial accusation of molest and you should apologize because of that accusation alone even if you wish to maintain and pursue your claim of how he had abused you emotionally (though anyone not wishing to be accused of being stupid should really not take your word for it where it comes to this new claim of emotional abuse). It pays to keep separate matters separate.

You do have a healthy dose of suspicion towards those who have been manipulated by media narratives to see Mr. Law as an almost saintly person. You do not, however, give enough credit to those who have remained sufficiently fair-minded from the start despite their objections to certain aspects of your behavior, preferring instead to classify everyone under the umbrella of stupidity you have held over their heads whilst remaining outside its confines yourself. You should have kept your accusations clear and straightforward from the start, and while there may indeed be stupid people urging you to apologize to Mr. Law because they are too easily taken in by media accounts of his character, there are those who have urged you to apologize to him because the accusation should not have been made regardless of his character unless he had indeed molested you in the sense that you clearly wanted people to get at the start. These are the people who will lend you support when you need and deserve it, not those who are egging you on or praising you for the brilliance you have not managed to show.

Face it: you have done something wrong. You are not always right.

Best wishes,
Molly

https://www.facebook.com/jasonlee29/posts/836487473102949

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You hit the nail , he didn't even comment that guy who slap him :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another good piece of writing about Amos:

By Molly Meek 莫丽蜜 :

Dear Amos,

You do not suppose you have sufficient credibility left in you to be taken seriously those who do not belong to the groups of people you have mocked for believing your words, do you?

To be sure, you are entitled to whatever feelings you have of Mr. Vincent Law. You know best what went on between the two of you and no one should have insisted that you should have shown gratitude to him without knowing what had occurred. At the same time, it should be within your right to free speech to voice out your irritation towards him. Nevertheless, what you have essentially admitted to in your latest blog posting is that you had made the allegation of molest with the knowledge that it was going to be construed as sexual molestation, and it is precisely your reference to the other definition of "molest" that shows this. I hope you do see that to use "molest" in the other sense, there has to be sufficient context set up for people to see that you are referring to being annoyed rather than being sexually assaulted. If you did not know of the other definition of "molest" when you made the accusation, it is clear that you had intended to give the impression that you were molested in a sexual way. Even if you did know of the other definition, you had failed to contextualize your claim properly despite knowing the most common use of for the word "molest."

It is also clear that you were deliberately sensationalizing the issue when you made the accusation instead of truly being driven to voice out your irritation with Mr. Law. This unfortunately discounts whatever claims of emotional abuse you are now making simply because you are open to exploiting any aspect of your personal experience for sensationalism and media attention. If emotional abuse had been a primary concern from the start, you would not have made a false accusation (or at least one that you knew would be interpreted in ways that did not tally with facts). Ironically, if you had replaced the word "molest" with "emotional abuse," you would have gotten the attention of the media you simultaneously seem to despise and crave, and your claims to emotional abuse would have gained more credibility.

No matter how much you hated your interactions with Mr. Law, it does not justify the initial accusation of molest and you should apologize because of that accusation alone even if you wish to maintain and pursue your claim of how he had abused you emotionally (though anyone not wishing to be accused of being stupid should really not take your word for it where it comes to this new claim of emotional abuse). It pays to keep separate matters separate.

You do have a healthy dose of suspicion towards those who have been manipulated by media narratives to see Mr. Law as an almost saintly person. You do not, however, give enough credit to those who have remained sufficiently fair-minded from the start despite their objections to certain aspects of your behavior, preferring instead to classify everyone under the umbrella of stupidity you have held over their heads whilst remaining outside its confines yourself. You should have kept your accusations clear and straightforward from the start, and while there may indeed be stupid people urging you to apologize to Mr. Law because they are too easily taken in by media accounts of his character, there are those who have urged you to apologize to him because the accusation should not have been made regardless of his character unless he had indeed molested you in the sense that you clearly wanted people to get at the start. These are the people who will lend you support when you need and deserve it, not those who are egging you on or praising you for the brilliance you have not managed to show.

Face it: you have done something wrong. You are not always right.

Best wishes,
Molly

https://www.facebook.com/jasonlee29/posts/836487473102949

Molly, you are wasting your time. You do not know who you are dealing with.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You hit the nail , he didn't even comment that guy who slap him :wink:

He didn't comment on the guy who slapped him... because he knows that he deserves the smack on the face. No one has ever come up to him and challenge him one on one physically except Neo ...there are a lot of so called "kind-hearted souls" who wanted to counsel him , but he doesn't like counseling... it gives him the creeps because these souls talk to him with the " you have a serious problem and I am here to help you ... because I am better than you" attitude. Neo came and slapped amos with the attitude " I am like you...but I don't like your face (slap on his face)... come sue me !" and all of sudden , it lit up his mind. There are people out there who really think and act like him.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" holely " Molly !! If you are stupid and don't know that molest have different meaning don't say it's Amos fault . Amos as a creative writer that entertain readers have he's own way of using vocab why would you want him to change his writing style ? Who are you to tell him what to write ? If Facebook user can write anything or upload their boobs photos and share their thought why can't Amos ? Why should he apologized to Vincent ? I'm 100% sure you are a Christian !! :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" holely " Molly !! If you are stupid and don't know that molest have different meaning don't say it's Amos fault . Amos as a creative writer that entertain readers have he's own way of using vocab why would you want him to change his writing style ? Who are you to tell him what to write ? If Facebook user can write anything or upload their boobs photos and share their thought why can't Amos ? Why should he apologized to Vincent ? I'm 100% sure you are a Christian !! :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the best thing is he doesn't look like he's going to bucket and quit.
He'll go all the way and going to be badder still.....
Vile pappies suck thumbs

I am actually afraid for him because there are more "badder" Neos out there...

These people out there are exactly like him...except that they are not creative writers.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He didn't comment on the guy who slapped him... because he knows that he deserves the smack on the face. No one has ever come up to him and challenge him one on one physically except Neo ...there are a lot of so called "kind-hearted souls" who wanted to counsel him , but he doesn't like counseling... it gives him the creeps because these souls talk to him with the " you have a serious problem and I am here to help you ... because I am better than you" attitude. Neo came and slapped amos with the attitude " I am like you...(slap on his face)... come sue me !" and all of sudden , it lit up his mind. There are people out there who really think and act like him.
You are half correct. Correct on the part regarding creepy counsellor who come and tell you that he is here to help you but wrong for the part on the reaction to the slap. It takes a matured person not to respond to physical violence with aggressive reaction.

Most trained counselors behaves like Vincent. They were taught that way. I know this good Samaritan who help wayward kids in their study. They go to his house for tuition. He doesn't preach nor reason. He speaks the way the kids do, give them work to do. Don't go home until work is completed properly. If kids become restless, give money to go buy coffee. Accompanied kids to school to meet principals when they got into trouble. No lecture on why it is wrong, just do it as requested. Very weird way but it works. Hie explained that this kids are not stupid. They know what is wrong . The more you reason, the more they will go against you He has changed many ah bengs.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He didn't comment on the guy who slapped him... because he knows that he deserves the smack on the face. No one has ever come up to him and challenge him one on one physically except Neo ...there are a lot of so called "kind-hearted souls" who wanted to counsel him , but he doesn't like counseling... it gives him the creeps because these souls talk to him with the " you have a serious problem and I am here to help you ... because I am better than you" attitude. Neo came and slapped amos with the attitude " I am like you...but I don't like your face (slap on his face)... come sue me !" and all of sudden , it lit up his mind. There are people out there who really think and act like him.

You are dead wrong , the reason he didn't write about that slapping incident ......YET , it's because Amos can't be bother about a girly slap . The slap didn't cause him any mentally emotional harm :wink: . It's not that he didn't like counseling , it's the way how Vincent counsel that pissed him off especially when that idiot try to convert Amos to Christianity , and using claims as evidence to argue religion .